Neutral
HEIGHT:
5'4"
Pureblood
Rep: 11 pts [ + | - ]

Brandy Sage
© Puzzles // She/Her
Awards: 36

There was a loud crash as the energetic young eagle crashed into her desk, causing the majority of her vast makeup collection to tumble to the ground, spilling half a pot of blue glitter that had been left sitting open since the day of the Spring Carnival costume contest. “Fuck!” She said, scooping up as much of the tiny sparkly shards off the floor as she could, a small wave of pity washing through her as she thought of the house elf that would probably have to clean this up. The accident wasn’t much of a surprise to her, she had bumped into her fair share of things as she hopped around on one leg, trying to shove her other limb through one of the holes in her leggings.

Finally managing to get her pants on, Brandy pulled an old sweatshirt on over her head and slid her feet into her favorite pair of boots. Then, she grabbed the bottle of liquor she had nicked from her parents out from under her bed and threw them into a bag with the rest of her glitter before gently shoving her acoustic bass into its carrying case and looping it over her shoulder. “Okay, alcohol, check. Guitar, check. Glitter, check. Pants…” The girl patted her legs and nodded. Leggings counted as pants. “Check, bitch. Let’s go get this party fucking started. Hell yeah.” Just as she was about to head out, she stopped and grabbed the most recent owl she had received from this so called ‘Loki,’ just in case she might need it.

Satisfied, the witch darted out of her room, shutting the door tightly behind her, hoping her roommates wouldn’t notice the mess she left. She would clean it up later, probably. Once out of the common room and into the main hall, she picked up speed as she danced and skipped down the hall way, singing a very off key edition of the Ramones' ‘Hey ho, Let’s go.’ Thankfully, she didn’t run into anyone on her journey to the Astronomy Tower. She wasn’t really worried but it would have sucked if she had come into contact with a professor and lost her last bottle of Dragon Barrel Brandy. Next time she went home, she would have to nick some more from her mother’s poorly hidden cupboard.

Having arrived at her destination, the girl set the bag of goodies on the ground with a loud thud before gently lowering her bass to the ground, giving it a soft pat of affection. Her eyes darted around the room as she searched for someone who looked like they might have gone by the name of ‘Loki’. There wasn’t anyone around yet that she could see. The girl crossed her arms and frowned. “Hey Peteachu, where are you?” she called out, hoping he hadn’t totally set her up. Drinking alone was not a thing the eagle enjoyed. It reminded her too much of what her mother did. Plus, it wasn’t nearly as fun.
---

@Alston Byrne
OUTFIT

--------------------

[ perpetual language warning ]
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Alston Byrne
 Posted: Apr 20 2017, 11:47 PM

"Now you see me--"

YEAR:
6th
HOUSE:
SlytherWIN
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
6'3"
Halfblood
Rep: 6 pts [ + | - ]

Alston Byrne
© Jynx //
Awards: 16

Stuffing the folded letter into the back pocket of his jeans, Alston made his way up the Astronomy Tower. He wasn't sure why he even agreed to meeting with “Brandy,” if that was indeed her real name. After all, six years of constantly pulling pranks on the unsuspecting students of Hogwarts had earned him a growing number of enemies who would not hesitate to prank him back. He never took a probability course in his entire life, but even he knew that there was a chance that this Brandy was one of his victims who was looking for revenge. Yet there was some part of him that highly doubted it. She sounded crazy and seemed to have set out her first letter on a whim. Crazy was always acceptable in Alston's book. He was a different sort of crazy altogether, so who was he to judge if the girl was a basketcase?

It would take him a while to get to the Astronomy Tower as he started his journey from the Slytherin Common Room. He had been in the midst of sneaking out anyway when he received the owl. A girl had claimed that she had brandy ready, along with sprinkles that she supposedly stole from the Midsummer Festival. He didn't think that there were any Brandy's in the Slytherin house, so he assumed she was from another house. Since he was decently bored (but when wasn't he bored?), he decided to respond to the letter. As usual, he wasn't going to reveal his identity just yet. Revealing true names in random letters to strangers was for people who were just asking for trouble. Once it sounded like the two of them were going to continue communicating, he gave her his alias "Loki." Brandy was a strange one, but she promised to bring her bass guitar. Could she play it? An amused smile made its way to his face as he walked down the corridor, bag slung across his shoulders.

When he reached the tower, he began walking up the set of stairs. When he reached the top, he noticed that he was still early because there was no sign of the girl. Alston supposed that was a good thing, considering he was almost never on time for classes. Taking a seat at the corner, he eyed the entrance. Several minutes before a dark haired girl emerged from the staircase with a bag of unknowns and the promised bass guitar. At least she's a woman of her words, he thought. Getting up from his spot, he walked over to her and placed a hand on her head. He was over six feet tall, so he naturally towered over most people.

“I was observing you creepily from that corner over there and thinking about whether or not I should show myself,” said Alston, pointing at the corner he had been sitting at moments prior. “Also, the name's Loki, little sis.” He wasn't about to give her the luxury of calling him “little brother” . Then again, he wasn't exactly sure how old the girl was, only that she was probably the same age as him.

“Don't you have anyone else to drink with?” he quipped, though not unkindly. Just to be sure, he checked to make sure she was indeed wearing pants. There as a mischievous smile on his face as he eyed his potential victim.

@Brandy Sage | outfit
PM
^
Brandy Sage
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 06:13 AM

"i have problems with authority"

YEAR:
6th Year
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
Neutral
HEIGHT:
5'4"
Pureblood

Brandy Sage
© Puzzles // She/Her

Upon feeling the pressure of a hand pressing down on the black and green mess she called her hair, the eagle turned her face upward and grinned as she laid her eyes upon the face of a rather tall boy with dark features. With one quick, fluid movement, she turned around to face her company and extended a hand for him to shake. Her fingernails were cropped short and painted a holographic silver that had begun to chip off severely around the edges. Her fingertips were rough with thick callouses that she had obtained from years of pressing them into the strings of her instrument. “Nice to finally see you in person, little bro.” She chirped, not caring that he had just called her little sister. To her, it just made things that much more entertaining, especially since her towered over her by so much.

If she was completely honest with herself, which she normally was, he was kind of cute. Brandy’s nose wrinkled involuntarily at the though. While it was more than unlikely, it was gross to think that she found her potential brother to be hot. She was not wasted enough for that and didn’t plan on getting to that point this evening. Unfortunately, her utter lack of self-control meant that she rarely stuck to her plans. More often than not, evening like these left her passed out on the floor somewhere or in somebody else’s bed. Still, the pounding head and cotton mouth were worth the hazy yet exiting memories she often made. Tonight, though, she had promised she wouldn’t pass out on him and it did take her a while to get to that point. Maybe this outing would be different from all the rest. Not likely.

“Well, unfortunately everyone else was busy tonight. Which is fucking lame. But whatever. I like meeting new folk and whatever.” The eagle shrugged and pushed her fingers through her hair, from root to tip, pushing it out of her face. The movement wasn’t quite as slick and smooth as she could have liked, however, as they got caught on several snarls. “So!” she continued, flopping down onto the floor next to her things and crossing her legs. “You’re stuck with me. You can blame them. Not that you’ll need to blame anyone. I know told you already but I’m pretty much the shit, bro. Tonight’s gonna be great.” A hearty chuckle left her black lipstick coated mouth as she leaned back on her hands, looking up at Loki.

As she pulled her bag closer to her, Brandy realized she had forgotten to grab cups for them to drink out of. No matter, they could just chug from the bottle. Alcohol could be used to disinfect things. Well, at least she thought it did, but she could be wrong. No matter, as long as she said it with enough confidence and gusto then she might just be able to convince him that is was true. Producing the bottle, the witch unscrewed the cap and offered it to the other student, but not before taking a quick swig of it first. “Bottoms up!” Roll credits, she added mentally, with a grin.
---

@Alston Byrne

--------------------

user posted image
PM
^
Alston Byrne
 Posted: Apr 28 2017, 01:29 AM

"Now you see me--"

YEAR:
6th
HOUSE:
SlytherWIN
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
6'3"
Halfblood

Alston Byrne
© Jynx //

Alston grinned back at the sight of the shorter girl's smile. He always appreciated a happy face. Too often were there people who sulked around the halls of Hogwarts looking like their life was about to end. He supposed for some of the students, it was warranted but he didn't understand completely. What was the use of looking so depressed when life was so short? It might have been due to the fact that he wasn't one of the kids who had grown up traumatized.

Alston had grown up with relatively normal parents and never had to suffer from having a missing mother or father. For that, he was eternally grateful even though he would never tell people about his actual childhood. He took her hand and shook it fluidly before giving her a mock bow. “Ah, let me introduce myself before I forget. While I frequently use the alias 'Loki' in my OWLs to other people, my mortal name is Alston Byrne. Little sis, haven't you noticed who's the taller person? Also, what year are you in? If you're not in your sixth year at least, you're certainly my little sister.”

If he noticed the calluses on her hand, he didn't comment. If Brandy was observant, she would have noticed the red pen marks on the boy's hand. It wasn't so much that he wrote on his hands, but it came from writing too fast on parchment. As a result the ink would smear on the side of his hand quite messily.

Obviously, there zero chance that the girl standing in front of him was his little sister. He didn't even have any siblings because his mother was keen on only having one child. She claimed that he was more than enough to have to handle on a daily basis. Whatever that meant. To Alston, it only meant that he wouldn't be getting any siblings any time soon. As he took another look at the Ravenclaw, she was becoming more interesting in his eyes. From the way she looked at him, she didn't know who he was. That was even better because the less people knew about Alston, the better. It made being a trickster easier when his victims didn't know about the potential danger they were in. Of course, Alston would never harm someone intentionally, but he wasn't a saint either. Still, the girl's sincerity caught him off-guard. He half-expected her to bring something harmful to him, but it looked like she was speaking the truth the entire time in her letters to him.

“What could they possibly be busy with?” asked Alston. Probably sleeping like normal human beings. He already answered his own question, but the girl didn't need to know that. Taking a seat next to her, he wondered if he should have said anything about her hair. It was a different color, so she might have been a Metamorphmagus. Then again, there were non-magical means of dying one's hair. “Hmm...I'd say you should be more worried that you're stuck with me.” He raised an eyebrow at the girl, as if slightly offended. He warned people about hanging out with him, but instead this girl was stealing the words right out of his mouth. “Tonight is already great because you're in my presence. You're welcome.”

Taking the bottle from her hands, he took a drink out of it. “Ups bottom!” He wasn't known for being the most sane person, so it figured that he would reverse words around like it was the most normal thing to do. He handed the bottle back to her, “Just drinking is boring. Should we play a drinking game? One that involves your bass guitar.”

@Brandy Sage
PM
^
Brandy Sage
 Posted: May 3 2017, 02:07 PM

YEAR:
6th Year
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
Neutral
HEIGHT:
5'4"
Pureblood

Brandy Sage
© Puzzles // She/Her

A wide-eyed, open-mouthed expression took over the eagle’s face as she attempted to mimic a look of horrified surprise. With an overly dramatic gasp, her hand flew to the spot on her chest above her heart and exclaimed, “Why! I feel so lied to! Not only have I been lied to about my height but you aren’t who you said you are! And-and taken advantage of and-.” Her obviously five-star acting was promptly interrupted by a fit of giggles she could no longer hold back. As the laughter continued to shake her body, she fell backwards with a squeal and kicked her legs up into the air. Finally, she quieted, her breath coming in short bursts as she sat back up, wiping tears from her blue eyes with a grin. “Oh fuck. That wasn’t even that funny.” A tiny giggle erupted, forcing her to bite her lip to keep another fit of laughter from taking over. “Oh fuck. I think I’m actually insane. Sorry, forgot to put that disclaimer in the owl.”

Having mostly calmed down, Brandy dug though the vast collection of junk and garbage that made up the contents of her bag and pulled out a loose hair tie then used it to pull her wavy green and black locks out of her face in a sloppy ponytail. “Pulling back the hair, time to get down to some serious fucking business here.” Grabbing the bottle of booze, she dragged it closer to herself and tipped it back, pouring a hefty second swig of liquor down her throat. “So, a little bit about me, not-Loki. I’m in sixth year. Meaning I could be the big one in this relationship. So ha! And I’m a Ravenclaw. And yup. That’s basically it.” Rolling her eyes, the eagle grinned. Obviously that wasn’t it, but she wasn’t going to bore him with her long, dramatic backstory. Plus, she didn’t like dwelling on her shitty parents. There were better things to spend her energy on, liking hanging out with friends.

Speaking of her friends, Brandy didn’t actually know what they were doing this evening. Honestly, they were probably asleep or studying. If you asked her, they obviously did not have their priorities set straight. Sleep was for the weak and studying? Who the fuck needed that. “Well, they aren’t busy with me. So, whatever they’re busy with must suck tiny little spider balls. You’re smart though, cause you’re not doing a dumb activity. You’re drinking with a bonified crazy lady... The one, the only, Saint. Fucking. Brandy.” With that, she tipped the bottle back a third time and poured a shot directly into her mouth. “That sounds cool, I think I might just keep that.”

With a sigh, Brandy forced herself onto her feet and strode over to where she had earlier dumped her bass guitar. Picking it up, she then carried it back to the area where she had been sitting early. With more care than she had ever treated anything in her life, she set the encased bass on the ground in front of Alston. Then, she plopped herself down with considerably less care and made her fingers busy undoing the clasps. “Do I know any drinking games? Fuck yes I do. Do I know any drinking games involving this beauty?” As she spoke, she pulled black instrument from its case, cooing softly as she pulled it into her lap. “I unfortunately, do not. But I could come up with something maybe.”

“How well do you know your muggle music, little bro?” Running her right hand across the strings of her instrument, her other hand knocked on the body of the base, producing a steady, hollow sounding beat as she chewed on her lip. Then, deciding on a song, she began playing, her eyes darted between her working fingers and her company. The particular melody, Another One Bites The Dust, had been one of the first ones she’d learned. “Well?” she asked, still playing.
-----

@Alston Byrne

--------------------

user posted image
PM
^
Alston Byrne
 Posted: May 4 2017, 05:21 PM

"Now you see me--"

YEAR:
6th
HOUSE:
SlytherWIN
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
6'3"
Halfblood

Alston Byrne
© Jynx //

Even Alston couldn’t help but laugh at Brandy’s over-the-top acting. It wasn’t mean laughter; it was more of a gentle chuckle that escaped the boy’s lips. While Brandy and Renée were most definitely very different people, the exaggerated emotions Brandy wore on her face at this moment were definitely used at one point by Renée to show her disbelief towards Alston and his usual antics. Renée was a Ravenclaw that was a year below Alston, and he always saw her as someone like a sister. It instantly endeared Brandy to Alston, whether he realized it at the moment of not. There was amusement in the boy’s eyes as he waited for Brandy’s fit of giggles to end patiently. In response to her remark about her sanity or lack of, Alston only shrugged, “What’s wrong with being insane? Though, I think I could tell from the letter.” Well, the second sentence was a lie considering Alston wasn’t even thinking about it while he was reading the letters. He was having too much fun over the possibility of being able to pull a few more pranks before the day was over.

As Alston’s hair was short and regularly cut, he watched as Brandy tied up her hair. Clearly, this girl knew what she was doing when it came to drinking. He thought. Ever since he was a child, his mother would drag him around the Irish pub down the street from The Dark Fae. Ironically, it was called The White Fairy even though it was the pub and The Dark Fae was a bookstore.”Well, I know you’re not a Slytherin because I would have definitely seen you at the common room especially if we’re in the same year. Which reminds me, shouldn’t we know each other considering we’re in the same year?” He tried to recall the Sorting ceremony during his first year, but it had been mostly a blur. Alston had been too hyper and didn’t pay attention to anyone that was called after him. “Wait. So, that’s all? That’s the shortest introduction I’ve ever heard so far. It’s even worse than the ones the shy kids give during the first class of the semester. Though, I suppose that’s alright. I’m not a professor.” Truthfully, it wasn’t as if Alston was going to tell her anymore about his background. He never told anyone, and he wasn’t planning on anytime soon.

“Well, you know what they say. Why do today when you can tomorrow?” said Alston with a ghost of a smile. As Brandy got up to get her guitar, Alston took the opportunity to take another swig from the bottle.The night was cool and perfect for drinking. He leaned back against the wall and watched the Ravenclaw lazily. As she set her guitar down, Alston noticed the care she took in making sure the guitar wouldn’t suffer any damage from careless handling. That was a fact that he’d tuck away into the back of his mind. For now, he watched as she unraveled the instrument from its case.

He was about to suggest a drinking game that involved guitar playing, but he held his tongue when Brandy started playing. Alston gave her an incredulous look, considering half the population and most of his dorm-mates had no clue about Muggle music. As he heard the familiar tune, Alston’s grin widened. He had to admit that he was impressed by the Ravenclaw. “Queen’s Another One Bites the Dust? Why, you’re a gem among the mundane here, Brandy. If I was wearing a hat, I’d take it off to tip you.” He probably wouldn’t because he found that stupid, but Brandy didn’t need to know that. Instead, he started singing along. He was actually a fairly decent singer, considering he practiced regularly by harassing his victims with stupid songs.

@Brandy Sage
PM
^
Brandy Sage
 Posted: May 7 2017, 01:58 PM

YEAR:
6th Year
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
Neutral
HEIGHT:
5'4"
Pureblood

Brandy Sage
© Puzzles // She/Her

Brandy could already tell she was going to like Alston. He didn’t roll his eyes at her crazy antics and laughed at her intentionally poor acting. What’s more, he seemed to have good taste in music, as was apparent by his quick and correct naming of the song she was playing. “Fuck yeah it is. Well done young grasshopper.” With a laugh and a wide grin, she drew the song to a close and leaned over the body of her instrument and pulled the bottle of alcohol towards her. “Looks like I drink then.” And she did, lifting the booze to her lips and letting the liquid wash over her tongue and throat, enjoying the burn of strong the strong liquor as it filled her stomach with its warmth. She could already feel a slight tingle as her earlier drinks start to take their effect. “Fuck yes. Okay, Alston, if that even is your name. Let’s play something else. As much as I love playing, you guessing songs is gonna get boring quick.”

After giving her bass one last loving stroke, she placed it in the case, leaving the lid open for if they decided to use it later. Leaning in, she pressed her glittery, black lips against the neck of her bass, kissing it softly before running her tongue over the strings and loosing a loud whoop. “Mm, metallic.” The eagle cackled and shook her pony tail, taking another swig from her drink before pushing it towards the snake in front of her. “You know what, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being insane. It makes life so much fucking better and all that bullshit stuff. Are you insane, little bro? I think you are.” Cracking her knuckles, she uncrossed her legs and prodded her new friend with the bottoms of her boots. “Now, drink more. I can’t be the only shitfaced person in this tower.”

Clapping her hands together with gusto, Brandy tugged off her shoes and tossed them away, aiming away from the other student as to not hit him with the clunky boots and prevent herself from unintentionally knocking the boy out. Then, changing positions from sitting to laying on her stomach, she rested her chin in her palms and her elbows on the floor, letting her legs kick rhythmically back and forth. “I like your thinking, little bro. Unless said thing is fun, then you should totally do that today. But all that fucking boring bullshit can wait until whenever I fucking feel like it.” As she spoke, her eyes followed Alston, studying him for the second time. “So, why did you come? I mean, obviously, I’m fabulous and shit and that’s reason enough but yeah.”

Laying on her stomach turned out not to be as comfortable as she had initially thought. Not enjoying the discomfort, she rolled over onto her back and stared up at the ceiling. As she laid there, she let her hands slap against her belly, drumming out an exciting beat, occasionally throwing in a couple of snaps and claps to mix things up. “Okay. So, new game. Never have I ever…” Brandy frowned, her drumming stopping as she tried to think of something she hadn’t done. “Well shit, I’ve done a lot of shit. Okay here. Never have I ever used the name of a Norse god as an alias. Now drink, motherfucker.” With a grin, the eagle sat up in one fluid motion, regretting it pretty shortly afterwards as it made her head spin. Before he had a chance to do as he was told, she took one more sip from the bottle and grinned. “Let’s not play that one either. Give me something good, Loki.”
---

@Alston Byrne

--------------------

user posted image
PM
^
Alston Byrne
 Posted: May 23 2017, 03:45 PM

"Now you see me--"

YEAR:
6th
HOUSE:
SlytherWIN
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
6'3"
Halfblood

Alston Byrne
© Jynx //

The longer Alston sat on the cold floor of the Astronomy Tower, the more he was able to see the differences between Brandy and Renée. As of now, the most obvious distinction was that Brandy Sage used the word “fuck” every other word in her sentences. Alston did not remember Renée ever using any profanity--though that did not mean the younger girl did not have a bad temper because when Renée was angry, she got angry. Alston first met Renée during an annual trip to Stonehenge with his father and mother; considering it was the same trip each and every year, the Irish boy grew tired and wandered away from the tour guide within a matter of minutes. He had been dancing on a giant rock for reasons even he could no longer remember when he spotted a girl around his age also wandering about.

This wouldn’t have been the first time he met someone because he was bored. Truthfully speaking, Alston couldn’t remember the number of times he pulled a prank or met someone out of boredom. When Brandy asked him for his reason in deciding to leave the comfort of his dorm to walk all the way up a cold and dusty tower, he merely shrugged and responded with the most honest response he could muster. “Oh, I came here because I had nothing better to do.” While it wasn’t the most eloquent of reasons, the trickster was being truthful for once. That had to count for something, right? He looked at her, taking a sip from the bottle. “So...do you use ‘fuck’ as an enhancer or something?”

At the mention of using Norse gods as a possible alias, Alston certainly had to chip in his opinion whether or not it was wanted. While the Irish boy used as many alias as the situation called for it, Loki would always remain his favorite. Somewhere in that heart of his, there was a soft spot for the trickster god. “I don’t know about that. Maybe you could be a good Freya. She’s associated with love, war, gold, sex, beauty, war, and death. Take your pick,” said Alston.

When Brandy suggested he make the next game, the trickster’s lips instantly curled into a mischievous smile. Alston loved it whenever he was able to make up the rules. He hated most rules in general, as he found them too strict. Maybe that was why he broke many of them on a daily basis. He looked at Brandy before transfiguring three small loose rocks he found on the floor into small cups. “Why don’t we play a game of ‘guess which cup the marble is in’? If you lose, you have to tell me something that makes or made you vulnerable. One bad memory.”

@Brandy Sage
PM
^
Brandy Sage
 Posted: Jun 8 2017, 01:52 PM

YEAR:
6th Year
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
Neutral
HEIGHT:
5'4"
Pureblood

Brandy Sage
© Puzzles // She/Her

Brandy grinned at her companion as he took a sip from the bottle and she clapped her hands together, pleased. “Fuck yeah, now we can actually both be wasted.” She cackled and took the bottled back from him, taking a small sip of the warm liquid. “I’m actually pretty wasted already.” She shrugged and set it down with an unnecessary amount of exuberance with a loud thud, a small amount the amber liquid jumping up the neck and out of the opening. She let out a whoop and trust her fist into the air with an intoxicated giggle. “Fuck yeah.”

Leaning forward, she beckoned Alston to come closer with her right index finger. Then, in a soft, serious voice she spoke, biting back her grin in favour of a soberer expression. “Fuck, my dear little brother, is not simply a word, oh no.” Then, with a dramatic wave of her hands her voice rose in volume. “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! You hear this! This is not merely an enhancer. This. These fucking words coming out of my fucking mouth. This is a fucking lifestyle, bitch.” She laughed again, her serious expression crumbling under her giggling. “I think I might be drunk.”

Pushing the bottle of liquid back towards Alston, she leaned back and watched him. “Two shots. Do it. I’m way too wasted and you’re way to fucking not wasted.” She listened to him talk about gods and goddesses and snorted. “Beauty, sex and gold. Now that I can get behind. But the rest of that? Bullshit. Honestly though, you can keep the god shit. I like being a Saint. All the fun, none of the bloody responsibility and shit.” Her sainthood was self-appointed, however, not many people questioned her. After all, who else in the school was as eligible as she was to be the patron of not giving a shit?

The game presented with her made her raise her eyebrow in question. Bed memories didn’t sound much like fun to her, however, she figured she would give the boy the benefit of the doubt. Brandy bit her lip as she stared at the three cups intently before point to the middle one, her finger jabbing into it and knocking it over. “Brandy fucking Sage uses poke. It’s super effective.” With a shout of triumph, she pointed to the marble she had just revealed. “I doubted you little bro but I like this. You’re turn, bitch. Same rules, you lose, tell me you’re deepest, darkest secret.”
---

@Alston Byrne

did a roll here

--------------------

user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum Last Resort Shadowplay Lochland Grove OOTA  photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png Avalon a Panfandom RP Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits Code 8 The Beginning A Change of Heart Storybrooke War Is Brewing Forum Roleplay Site A BRILLIANT MAGIC Ascension Of Darkness DW

AUTUMN 2017
Welcome to Wizarding Realm! We are an alternate universe Harry Potter site set in the present day at Hogwarts. All of our lovely students are back from their summer terms refreshed and (hopefully) ready to buckle down for classes. Join us! :D Please Register using Proper Case!!
BE A LIGHT TO EACH OTHER ♥