Unknown
Slytherin
15 YEARS
26 posts
Hate me or love me

Rep: 0 pts [ + | - ]
Andre ElkinsSlytherin
Awards: None

This stone bricked castle was awful, compared to the fine palace of Beauxbatons. At least at Beaux he hadn't felt the need to think of wishing for a freakin' map. It drove the boy nuts and he had only been around for a day or so. However it seemed that someone else had been sent to the castle before he had been, someone that Andre had known quite well through social gatherings, parties and mischief making from his last school. Martín Marzán had learned of his arrival very shortly after the boy had walked up to the stone castle. How had the older boy known of his arrival? Andre didn't really care to know. At least there would be a familiar face around that wasn't his brothers' until his twin arrived after her shopping spree. How was it that he had gained an extra few days at the castle and she got to stay home, go shopping with their mother and pack lots of unnecessary items? Oh yeah, because it had been his idea to throw the water balloon at the professor. Clearly it was his fault even if Anais had been the one to actually do the deed.

He sat against the wall of the castle, in the dungeons, because yes, of all the places that he had been sentenced to, it had been the dungeons. It seemed like a ploy that the boy had been asked to put on a hat and let it decide, but who was he know what was right in this wretched school? All he knew was that Anais better get here fast, because he was going stir crazy and he needed to find something to do before he lost it.

Which he hoped, was where Mars came in. Mars generally had decent ideas and whenever Andre paid him a favor he was rewarded in some sort of alcohol, for which the blue streaked hair boy appreciated greatly. If there was one way he was like his brother in the castle that was it - he liked to drink and could hold his own pretty well, for a fifteen year old. At least nobody had tried to pick on him yet. Andre had made it an entire day at his new school without getting detention or an owl sent home. There were small miracles to be held yet. Tapping his fingers on his knees, he looked around again. Patience was not a word in the boy's vocabulary bank and he was growing bored, once again. Where was Mars? He had promised to be here in the dungeons of the school at this exact time. He was already growing on the snake's nerves, being late. Andre Elkins didn't appreciate it when you wasted his time.
@Martín Marzán
PM
^
Martín Marzán
 Posted: Mar 13 2017, 11:56 AM
Stells
6th YEAR
Pureblood
Gryffindor
16 YEARS
193 posts
I hear the sirens coming for you baby

Rep: 7 pts [ + | - ]
Martín MarzánGryffindor
Awards: 10

Martín Marzán, divine as he was, hurried for no mortal. Running was an activity left exclusively to be performed as part of a carefully planned routine before the sun even rose - or during those times when it was used as a means to vent emotions, but never for someone else. Instead, he walked, or rather strolled, through hallways with the leisure and pride of someone who seems to own the floor onto which he’s stepping. After all, he was a Marzán, which meant he had the right to own anything he wanted to claim, just like it had been at Beauxbatons, walking through the school as if he were a king and that was his palace. He had had it all: friends, fame, glory, respect, and a large arrangement of people with whom he made out on the regular basis, all things he was sure to reclaim at this horrible new place. It wasn’t just that he deserved all of those things, that he had earned them, it was the fact that it was his right to have them, and no one could deny such a truthful statement.

But even though the Spaniard had left Beauxbatons, Beauxbatons had no left him, and his contacts at the French school still clearly cared deeply about him given the constantly received letters. He always hated writing letters, though he still replied to every single one of them, as all those people had once been -and still were- all too precious to be forgotten. It was also thanks to these letters that he managed to keep up with the latest gossip and find out interesting new, it could have almost been considered sad if it wasn’t for the fact that such information often proved to be quite useful at Hogwarts. For example, one of the most recently letters had told the story of the Elkins twin’s latest misadventure, and how they seemed to find themselves leaving the palace forever. Shame, poor kids, Martín still remembered the awful day he had grab his bags and go.

He could have almost sympathized with them, if they weren’t dealing with completely different situations. Because while those two cute little ducklings always got into trouble and asking to get expelled, Martín hadn't. He may have thrown the biggest and best parties in the whole school, got into fights with people stupid enough to annoy him, and hexed quite a few idiots too, but the amount of time spent in detention had always been minimal in comparison to his crimes. Having great contacts, money, and a respected and feared last name always worked like a charm to get out of such situations...except when his grandfather decided to be a total jerk and get him expelled for something as minor as beating the hell out of a kid when the whole school was watching. Obviously not Martín’s fault at all, blame the kid for trying to insult him and his grandfather for not bailing him out like he was supposed to, he was clearly the only victim in that whole situation.

Which is why, when he finally arrived all the way down at the dungeons, the lion did no more than stare at the younger boy, a brow quirking as blue-green eyes wandered over the pretty face of the French student. “Slytherin, huh? Could have been worse, you could have been sentenced to the dungeons and been a Hufflepuff. Imagine that? Having to wear yellow? Quelle horreur.” Martín smirked, as not ending up in such a house had been his one request for the sorting hat, and for no other reason than the fact that yellow was most definitely not his color. Though actually, now that he had a good look at the dungeons, he was almost glad about not having to spend excessive amounts of time in that place. “Salut, caneton. Missed me?”

@Andre Elkins
|Clothes|

--------------------
PM
^
Andre Elkins
 Posted: Mar 13 2017, 08:30 PM
Kenz
5th YEAR
Unknown
Slytherin
15 YEARS
26 posts
Hate me or love me

Andre ElkinsSlytherin

When his older brother had gone off to Hogwarts, Andre had spent the next couple of years dreaming about what Hogwarts might be like, what kinds of fun he could join his older brother in doing when he arrived at the castle. Now, sitting there with his back against the cold stone wall, Andre couldn't believe that he had ever lived in such a fantasy land. His fists clenched lightly on his knees, a scowl appearing on his lips as he thought how childish he had been. This school was deemed to be this great place, but really, it was nothing more than a dark and dirty castle. Beauxbatons was the palace, so fine and magnificent, and certainly didn't sentence it's students to go live in the darkness of the dungeons. Yet he knew deep down, with the descriptions of the houses, Andre best fit into this house, even if there were many in the Slytherin section of the school that didn't quite agree.

Elitest purebloods always thought that they had it so fine and dandy, that their wealth and power could buy them some sort of amazing status. What those boys and girls failed to realize was that there was only so much to a family name. It seemed like Mars had realized this and had therefore made a name for himself - at least at Beauxbatons, he had. Andre could only hope that being in this wretched place hadn't changed him that much. If it had, the two boys would not be getting along very well at all during this reunion.

Finally, the older boy showed his face and the snake's back straightened against the wall, "About time, you always were snail speed." His french accent hung in the air between the two boys as his green orbs settled on Mars. "Seems this place hasn't treated you quite so bad." He stood then, his left hand shoving into the pocket were his wand was stashed, leaning against the wall as he fingered it. Andre was careful after many years of being on the streets and then bullied in his young years at Beauxbatons, therefore the boy's hand never strayed too far from the tool that he used to protect himself more often than not - or attack, as some might see it as.

"Yellow is nobody's color." His lips curled into a smirk. "At least nobody with any sort of fashion style at all." Blue was more of Andre's thing - which showed, since he had recently streaked his blonde hair with the color, more for kicks and giggles and of course, the reaction that it got from others around him. It was fun to watch the shock value on people's faces, almost as enjoyable as having the blue streaks themselves. "So what's this grand plan of yours, anyhow?" he watched the older boy, the smirk still playing on his lips, his tone making it sound like he really wasn't all that interested at all. Andre hadn't decided if he was or wasn't - for now, he was here simply because he had nothing better to do.
@Martín Marzán
PM
^
Martín Marzán
 Posted: Mar 14 2017, 12:55 PM
Stells
6th YEAR
Pureblood
Gryffindor
16 YEARS
193 posts

Martín MarzánGryffindor

It would have been a lie to say Martín did not care about blood status. In the world where they lived, being pureblooded took you a long way, and being pureblooded and rich took you even further, yet even knowing all that, he wasn’t stupid enough to deem someone worthless simply because of their origin. He wasn’t one of those people who thought himself to be better than others because of coming from a long and proud lineage of wizards, no, he knew he was better than others because he was Martín, and being a Marzán had nothing to do with it. He was tall, handsome, smart, charming, athletic, and had so many great qualities and traits that he had earned every right to think so highly of himself, it wasn’t about where he came from, but about who he was. And the fact that he was a pureblood was simply another of the reasons why he was so perfect. Because of this, he knew full well that there were people who still could be highly useful despite their lowly origins, and he had the full intention of using them for all they were worth.

Which is why, despite what all his pureblood friends back at Beauxbatons may have said, he always took interest in the very selected few muggleborns and halfbloods who may have resulted useful for his plans… or for mere entertainment, because despite being so lowly, there was no denying that some of them were really beautiful. Well, not as beautiful as him, but beautiful enough to be worth his attention. The Elkins twins fit in both categories, pretty faces and quite good at completing oddly specific tasks, almost making Martín curious about their backgrounds… almost, as he didn’t expect anything but lies or rudeness if he asked. In all honesty, he would have preferred to deal with Anais for such sort of thing, as she seemed to be the charismatic one out of the two - a porcelain doll with a talent for wickedness. Anais wasn’t there, and that meant he was left dealing with her brother.

Now, Andre Elkins was what the Spaniard liked to refer to as an ’ude’: rude and crude, and most definitely unworthy of all the elegancy that Beauxbatons had to offer, in fact, he probably was more fit of Hogwarts. The boy lacked the tact, refinement, and grace with which his sister carried herself, all the things such a girl used to trick others and get what she wanted when she had nothing but ill feelings towards them. Martín hated dealing with rude people, but he was still Martín, and that meant he had the ability to charm anyone into doing anything - even if such a person had purposely tainted his nice golden hair. How horrible. How could people even do such a thing to themselves? Well, how could he blame them really, after all, not everyone was blessed with a body too perfect to even dare change a single thing about it. Even so, he looked unfazed. “Andre, you should know very well that no one is worthy of making me hurry.” He stated, purring out the words with his ever present Spanish accent, a brow raising as his eyes were still fixed on the shorter boy.

With a couple of steps, he shortened the distance between them, all before raising a hand to gently touch one of those blue strands of hair as he stared at the snake. “Charming. Is the blue in memory of Beauxbatons or something? It suits you.” Martín smirked, not at all interested in discussing business from the very first second. The thing about Andre Elkins was that he may have been rude and crude, but the lion had always been excellent at reading people, and he knew very well when someone was in painful denial of how much they liked individuals of the same gender. It was highly entertaining. So, dazzling eyes still on the boy, he pouted, moving his hand down towards the boy’s cheek in the lightest of touches. “For someone so good looking, you’re always in such a hurry. It’s no good for you, you know? You should try to enjoy simple moments a bit more, helps a lot when stuck in such a hellhole. But that’s just my humble advice as your dear senior.” Long and perfect eyelashes were batted. As if ‘humble’ had ever been a word used to describe Martín.

@Andre Elkins

--------------------
PM
^
Andre Elkins
 Posted: Mar 16 2017, 06:19 PM
Kenz
5th YEAR
Unknown
Slytherin
15 YEARS
26 posts
Hate me or love me

Andre ElkinsSlytherin

Andre know that most people that knew the Elkins' twins would prefer his sisters' company over his. The streets had refined both the brother and the sister. The sister had become craft-like and resourceful while the brother had taken to twisting words in to a manipulating force. Later on, when the two had gone off to Beauxbatons, it had become clear that Andre had fast become quick with hexes and jinxes, when needed. The snake used his wand as the tool that it was and after being bullied in his younger years, the boy had learned to keep his wand handy and to this day, it never strayed very far from his fingers, even if it was only in his pocket out of sight.

His eyes flashed with uncertainty as the older boy got closer, a hand reaching out for him, his hair, he realized at the last moment and a soft noise, something like a twisted laugh, escaped his lips. If only Mars knew the truth - the truth that he didn't admit to anyone, except perhaps Anais. There was a certain amount of longing in the Slytherin's heart for other boys, but it was buried so deep within him, Andre rarely thought about it much. He had no interest in getting closer to anyone, boy or girl. Things got sticky and complicated when you did; he had learned that a long time ago, with his own brother. To a point, Quincy might be to blame for why the snake didn't trust anyone at all, friend or foe. Although Andre was certainly willing to let the his brother take the blame for all of it, he knew it to be not quite true. That didn't mean that he wasn't going to enjoy blaming the older boy for it all, however.

He stepped away from the lion's fingers, smirking, "Couldn't resist the temptations to touch me, could you? You're just dying to have a piece of Andre Elkins;." His words had a twisted meaning, a double edged sword, but the accompanying scowl left no room to guess his meaning - he was taunting the older boy, just a little. "Now, if you are just going to waste my time, I'll be going. I have to say, I expected more from you, Mars. You had all these great ideas at Beauxbatons, but it seems you've let your game down a little, here." In all truth, the new Slytherin was growing bored. He needed to find some books about dragons or Anais needed to get here with his broom so that he could go flying. There wasn't much for him to do in this dreary castle and it seemed that the life had been sucked from its inhabitants.
@Martín Marzán
PM
^
Martín Marzán
 Posted: Mar 19 2017, 06:08 PM
Stells
6th YEAR
Pureblood
Gryffindor
16 YEARS
193 posts

Martín MarzánGryffindor

Humans were flawed. They were weak, naive and thought themselves to be the best thing in the world despite all these flaws. There was so little they truly understood yet they acted like they had every answer to all problems that ever existed. They were always so wrong. Part of being a Marzán was understanding the humans around him, learning small details, categorizing. It was a game taught as a child by his cold grandmother at parties: observe, gain information through conversations, learn their motivations and their desires. Knowing what someone wanted gave full control of the invisible strings that bound them. They were playthings, marionettes, puppets in the show of which he was master. Such was the role of a god, to secretly rule all those around him.

Oh foolish mortals who thought they had any control over their own actions, that they decided their own destinies, how obvious it was that they had never held true power. Andre Elkins was one of these mortals, so foolish, so prideful, so pathetic and so very disrespectful. Did he not know that this was a god to whom he was speaking? That Martín could have had anything he wanted and he did not want anything that small snake had to offer? That Andre was but a mere pawn, replaceable despite his unique skillset. There’s nothing a god dislikes more than mortals who dare insult him, and heavy curses fell upon those stupid enough to do it. And that’s why he liked Anais better, because while she may have also been rude and prideful, she could walk the fine line between insults and teasing. She knew it was better to be on his good side than on the bad one.

Somehow, it was rather amusing, clicking his tongue in reaction to the younger boy’s words while still looking completely unaffected. “Dying? Never. I get everything I want and if I wanted you, I would have had you already.” Martín smirked, caring little for whatever reaction the truth may cause in that snake. That was simply the way things were, no point denying it, he may have done many horrible things, but he only lied when it was absolutely necessary in order to manipulate someone, or similar circumstances - among which counted his own amusement. How to really explain the morals of a god? Even so, he smirked, chuckling in amusement at the boy’s comment. Always so impatient.

The Spaniard shrugged. “Fine then, go, but then you won't be getting any of my advice about this place or anything else I have to offer. Too bad, and here I had this nice bottle waiting.” He grinned teasingly. Apparently, what the dear little duckling did not realize was that Martín did not truly need him at all, he was expendable, regardless of how highly he thought of himself. “I care little for entertaining you. Might as well wait till Anais shows up after all, at least she understands how to do business.” The lion added. Truthfully, the Elkins boy wasn’t proving himself worthy of participating in Martín’s plan, a shame, had he always been this stupid or did he hit himself in the head when he arrived at that horrible castle?

@Andre Elkins

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum Last Resort Shadowplay Lochland Grove OOTA  photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png War Is Brewing Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits Code 8

Welcome to WR! We are an alternate universe HP roleplay set in the present day Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The current term is Spring 2017! Please register with a FIRST AND LAST NAME properly capitalised.