Year
6th
House
Ravenclaw
clash
neutral
Awards: 65

MEMBER OF THE MONTH - KENZ

Where are you from?: The middle of nowhere, aka, Wisconsin, which resides in the midwest of the United States.

How old are you?: Sometimes I am 7. Other times I am 100. Other times I am really twenty four.

What do you occupy your time with during the day?: So the age things is really a true story - the twenty children ranged 3-5 years old often come up with some fun ages for me.

But really, I work as a Teacher/Center Director for a Head Start company that provides services for children aged 3-5 years old from low income families. This includes teaching a mixed classroom of 3k and 4k children, as well as managing a team of four other people.

What are three of your favorite things to do for fun?: Wurr, because honestly, who's isn't? Erm... Be on a boat in the summer time, snowmobile in the winter, and read. I'm also a huge fan of board/card games. Opt, that was more than three, oh well.

Favorite book?: Can you feel the Thunder?

Favorite movie?: She's the man

Where do you see yourself in five years?: Working hard or hardly working? A teacher still, maybe going back to school for an administrative license?

How long have you been on WR?:

Okay, so here's a fun story.

I was 13 when I first found wurr. The character that I played for three months doesn't exist anymore. That was 11 years ago. When I was 18 I came back from 2010-2012. Now you'll are stuck with me and I've been back since the first week of February in 2017.

What are some of your favorite things about WR?:

The people. So online and offline, I have my best friends are wurrians. You guys mean the world to me, you have no idea. Otherwise, the events are great, the energy, and the inclusiveness everyone shares.

Anything else you'd like us to know about you?:

I love you all But really. Hm. It is kind of a fun fact that not many of you know that I do 98% of anything and everything one handed, including typing.

Now, let's talk about your characters awhile:
How many characters do you have?

3!

Do you have any favourites?

JR will probably always be my favorite, I tend to live through him a bit. My other two have pieces of me as well, I just think that JR will always be the one I connect the most with. We have many conversations in my head.

What are some cool threads they are currently involved into?

JR - Erik and Kiss, his two favorite people in the world, are meeting for the first time and it's beautiful and nervewracking and I love it. He's also taking Kiss to the opening night of the carnival and they're getting a magical night for once

Liam - Meeting a mermaid! His excitement about Nasha is amazing and I love it so much. I also really like his thread in the library with Aki cause he has to deal with emotions clearly I'm awful to my children

Andre - I'm enjoying one where he's going to end up in a duel. for no other reason than he can

Is there anything else you'd like to tell us about them?: They are amazing awful. Please take them and plot with me.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PMWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum Last Resort Shadowplay Lochland Grove OOTA  photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png Avalon a Panfandom RP Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits Code 8
The Beginning Sunset To Sunrise Storybrooke War Is Brewing Forum Roleplay Site A Change of Heart