izarding
izarding
Realm
Realm
It's summertime in Scotland; the weather has begun to clear, and the flowers are in full bloom! Now is a time for bonfires, stargazing and long nights spent with friends and family! Welcome to Wizarding Realm- an AU Harry Potter role play set in current day hogwarts!
WR
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

We need the light, the darkness, the conflicts and the fun, Plotter credit to Puzzle Summer 2k17
Kenz · 17 · 7th · Neutral · Halfblood · 6'1"
Head Boy
Awards:
Awards: 54

Jun 1 2017, 05:49 AM   Link Quote

JR Zerner

Gryffindor || 7th year || Half blood || Taken forever

JR is your average runner in the park…. Times one million. He’s nearly always shirtless, and he’s got about a million and a half more demons to out run. He enjoys being outdoors, has recently gotten into Quidditch although baseball is his first love. JR tried riding a horse once, that didn’t go so well for him. He’s very good in charms and has recently started to think about wandless magic. Cats seem to be attracted to him, as well. He has started to actually open up to people, although this is very scary for him and he doesn’t like questions about himself much at all. Yet, he’ll give you the shirt off his back and wants the best for everyone in life, since he has had it so crazy ridiculous. From the craziness stems his insomnia and he spends a lot of nights running on the grounds after curfew.

Needs:
  • Someone that finds out he wants to learn wandless magic and helps
  • People that might need some sort of help (of any kind)
  • Quidditch/baseball friends
  • Someone that might have a connection to his dead older brother, who attended Durmstrang
  • Someone/people to bring him closer to memories, both good and bad.
  • Teacher to catch him after hours

Brydon Wilkins

Gryffindor || 6th year || Assumed Pureblood || Pretend my heart is not taken

Bry is back from the dead and very active in my head right now. He’s a lot of fun, a jokester, enjoys parties, drinking and smoking. His father was sent to Azkaban last summer after a fight broke out and Brydon got hurt for a few months. He’s very integrated into the pureblood society things because of who his father is, even if he doesn’t give a care himself. I don’t have anything super planned for him other than the fact that he won’t admit that he’s in love with a boy because, reputation status, you know? He’s good in Defense Against the Dark Arts and Transfiguration, (even if studies are pretty low on the priority list), loooooves Quidditch something fierce, can’t stand others getting picked on because he was so much by his father. He also can’t stand messes, which would be fun to explore at some point. In the future, he will also be animagus falcon, but that isn’t something that he’s thought about just yet.

Needs:
  • Literally everything, friends, enemies, girls to flirt with, you name it, he needs it.
  • Teacher to catch him after hours and detention

Liam Andrews

Ravenclaw || 7th year || Muggleborn || Assumed Heterosexual

Liam loves being outside, anything to do with magical creatures and plants. He’s a green thumb in the greenhouse, spends time at the lake with the resident mermaid (but that’s a secret) studies and reads lots. He’s not particularly fond of emotions in the sense that they should not dictate someone’s choices. Decisions should be made logically and rationally. Having been hurt by his best friend during fifth year, he has trouble calling people his friends even if he treats them like they are still. Liam has a thirst for all things to learn about, but particularly any magical creatures that might be found. JR recently tried to apologize to him and Liam accepted it, but this is still a very iffy issue for him. He’s shy and awkward but really does try his best to be nice.

Needs:
  • Friends - especially males
  • Someone to tell him that JR is awful.
  • Someone to find out that he might be in love… With a mermaid
  • Anything else that you might think of for him.

Andre Elkins

Slytherin || 5th year || Unknown blood type || Closeted

Andre transferred from Beauxbatons about two months again and has spent most of his time in the dungeons because he can’t stand the moving staircases around Hogwarts. He has a twin sister running around as well as an older brother, but please don’t mention Quincy to him or you might get hexed. He’s very defensive and holds his wand in his fingertips all the time. His loves are Quidditch and dragons. Especially the dragons. For the reason that he grew up on the streets of Paris, Andre can’t stand when people waste food and takes a particular interest in watching people eat to make sure that they don’t. He has been picked on a lot of his life and therefore trust comes very slowly for anyone.

Needs:
  • Please give me ideas for him, he needs literally everything.
  • Old acquaintances/enemies from Beauxbatons?

Emil Dwight

Hufflepuff || 4th year || Pureblood || Bisexual

Emil just transferred from Durmstrang about a month ago. He has a guitar on his back and a smile on his face at all times, it would seem like. He tends to get lost in the castle, much like his older brother that he has no idea exists at this point. You won’t know that he’s a pureblood for the fact that he’s always singing/playing Disney songs. He’s a determined little guy that tries his best in everything but always seems to be just average in anything that is not music related. He loves the sun and seems to always have a tan going for him. Emil tries to get along with everyone and compared to the darkness that seemed to surround Durmstrang, Hogwarts seems to be a very cheery place for him.

Needs:
  • Friends
  • Crushes/love interest?
  • People that don’t like his guitar playing/singing
  • Someone to eventually help @Erik Dwight and him figure out they are brothers.
  • Old acquaintances/friends/enemies from Durmstrang?
  • Everything and anything else

Edgar Poe

Slytherin || 3rd year || Halfbood || Experimental

Edger Poe is a devious boy behind the baby face that he still has. He loves to offer anyone willing to take something out of a black bag that he carries - you might be lucky enough to get a cookie that tastes great, but you also might find one that is absolutely awful, you never know with him. He is good at potions as it seems to run in the family and also enjoys astrology and eventually will learn more about alchemy - because mixing both the sciences of the muggle world and the magic of the wizarding one is absolutely excellent. He also loves creepy crawly things, dark things such as the dungeons or the forest and generally being outside.

Needs:
  • Friends
  • Enemies
  • People to offer goodies to

user posted image

--------------------

Slammer - Beater
Gryffinpuff

user posted image
Cloe · 16 · 6th year · · Halfblood · 5'1''
Hufflepuff Beginner
Awards:
Awards: 5

Jun 1 2017, 08:49 AM   Link Quote
Hi there!
I have Selene: Hufflepuff, 6th year, she always sees the bright side of things, she's clever and likes to spend a lot of time in the library as she loves reading. I think she could be friend with JR or with Liam, maybe helping him with JR if you want. I mean I like all of you characters so that's totally up to you ahah

@JR Zerner
Head Boy
Awards:

Jun 1 2017, 10:48 AM   Link Quote
@Selene Daphne Lee

Cloe!

That sounds great for either one. JR is going to be in the library more often too, learning about the wandless magic as well. Liam is always, always there, I swear he has his own corner xD Which would you like for her?

--------------------

Slammer - Beater
Gryffinpuff

user posted image
Aoife Storm
· · · · ·
Awards:
Jun 1 2017, 11:10 AM   Link Quote
Keeennnzzz! ILU <333

Okay so you said you wanted to do something with Andre and Aoife and here I am with a couple of ideas. There was the one I suggested about rumors that Aoife isn't a "real storm" which could cause her to be mad and confront this conniving, silver-tongued snake who is spread these real rumors and Andre can witness it and we can go from there.

OR

Andre likes to watch people when they eat so perhaps they can meet up in the great hall where he is watching as Aoife piles food on her plate and because she's so smol he's wondering if she's just going to throw it all away and Aoife being Aoife, notices him watching and just grabs her plate and moves to his table because "what are you looking at? Are you hungry? Want some?" She wouldn't be rude but she's not really the type to shy away from it. TBH she'd probably just sit in front of him and eat in front of him so he can see her better like "got something to say?"

idk, tell me your thoughts!

Eventually Liam and Aoife because RAVENCLAWS! Also, she probably does a lot of alchemy stuff in their tower's common room. Or... Little Foot could have pecked some of Liam's books and she feels bad and offers to get him new ones because she's sorry!

@Andre Elkins
Hufflepuff Beginner
Awards:

Jun 1 2017, 12:21 PM   Link Quote
That's a hard choice, I feel like she would work with a ravenclaw because she likes reading and learning new things, but on the other hand wandless magic seems pretty cool and I think that getting to know JR would be more of a challenge to her, but she would love to..

I would give it a try with JR if that's alright for you, also because I've noticed that Liam need especially male friends
@JR Zerner
Head Boy
Awards:

Jun 1 2017, 12:58 PM   Link Quote
@Aoife Storm

Maaaaaaariiiiiiii <33

I really want the food thread. Please. It's so good. Andre will just be all, "You better eat all that."

@Selene Daphne Lee Awesome! Do you want to start it for us?

--------------------

Slammer - Beater
Gryffinpuff

user posted image
Hufflepuff Beginner
Awards:

Jun 1 2017, 01:08 PM   Link Quote
Yep, do you want to do it in the library or do you have any other place in mind? @JR Zerner
Head Boy
Awards:

Jun 1 2017, 01:34 PM   Link Quote
@Selene Daphne Lee

That works for me, unless you want to use the communal common room or some other place that they could meet. I'm pretty easy going. Whatever works for you I can make work for me <3333

--------------------

Slammer - Beater
Gryffinpuff

user posted image
Hufflepuff Beginner
Awards:

Jun 1 2017, 01:50 PM   Link Quote
Awsome! I'll tag you in the thread <3
@JR Zerner
Jynx · 19 · Durmstrang Graduate · · Halfblood · 6'1"
Ghost
Awards:
Awards: 3

Jun 1 2017, 07:19 PM   Link Quote
HI BROTHER.

@JR Zerner
Head Boy
Awards:

Jun 5 2017, 09:32 AM   Link Quote
@Mason Leander

Jyyyyyyynx

Do you want to start the stalker thread or do you want me to? I can't remember what we discussed at 3:00 AM

Also. Do you want to do the thread with Liam at all (does he show up to any other students) I clearly need to learn more about him. Clearly

<333333

--------------------

Slammer - Beater
Gryffinpuff

user posted image
Tine · 15 · 5th · AEGIS · Halfblood · 5'9
Banned
Awards:
Awards: 14

Jun 6 2017, 04:09 AM   Link Quote
I know we have like 50 threads and I owe you a million posts but I am still all up for Timmy/Liam shenanigans as we have the rest pretty much covered and just need our arcs to kick off <3

--------------------
user posted image
Lucille by Bolt <3
Workshop // Tracker
Kenz · 17 · 7th · · Muggleborn · 5'10"
Ravenclaw Novice
Awards:
Awards: 18

Jun 6 2017, 05:05 AM   Link Quote
@Timothy Wilde

YES Shall we do something silly and fun like playing in the rain or a night eating lots of candy or something?

--------------------
user posted image
Edgar Poe
· · · · ·
Awards:
Jun 23 2017, 09:01 PM   Link Quote
Bumping, because new kid.
Jynx · 15 · 5th · 🔍 · Muggleborn · 6' 0¾"
Ravenclaw Beginner
Awards:
Awards: 12

Jun 23 2017, 09:33 PM   Link Quote
HI. We already discussed on Skype but spamming you anyway <33333

--------------------
user posted image

Phoenix Lin
Consulting Detective
Send Inquiries to Lifen Huang

user posted image

Credits to myself and Nicole from CTTW

Tine · 16 · 6th · n/a · Halfblood · 5'10
Banned
Awards:
Awards: 38

Jun 24 2017, 03:04 AM   Link Quote
Hello yes this is your sister speaking and she wants her brother and cuddle him. Or yell at him. We never know with Madeline but she will confiscate his black bag and spill the contents.

--------------------
user posted image
Morgan · 17 · Seventh · Neutral · PUREBLOOD · 5'6"
Slytherin Intermediate
Awards:
Awards: None
Jun 26 2017, 02:21 PM   Link Quote
BAILEY AND LIAM THINGS.

--------------------
been waiting for your touch,
to bring me home; shadows calling me to lie with you, with the moonlight ♥
Kahlen · 17 · 7th · · Half-blood ·
Ravenclaw
Awards:
Awards: None
Jun 27 2017, 03:45 AM   Link Quote
LATE, BUT POE GROUP THREAD PLS <3

...tbh, they should all just go terrorize the masses or something lol

--------------------
Edgar Poe
· · · · ·
Awards:
Jun 27 2017, 09:09 AM   Link Quote
Let me fail at replying to my own plotter

@Phoenix Lin

I will get you things soon. Very soon.

@Bailey Hayes

All the things, everywhere, yes, please.

@Helena Poe @Madeline Poe

Edgar is more than happy to share cookies from his black bag, of course. Especially with his sisters. Good luck picking out the right ones.
Cassandra Saint-Clair
· · · · ·
Awards:
Jun 28 2017, 11:30 AM   Link Quote
I have arrived

So okay let me see if I can get this out before I get confused over my own ideas. ROFL

Cass is going to be EXTREMELY new to Hogwarts, like day one fresh newbie. She's going to get lost in places and she's going to be confused about where her classes are, what the hierarchy is. How she's supposed to sit at her own table and not with say... the Slytherins. LOL

Honestly I picture her seeing Elias and immediately flocking to his table and maybe plopping down by Andre all relieved and then the entire table turns to look at her like why are you here tiny lion? Plus she went to Beauxbatons so they could have known of each other but never spoken? I really want her to get embarrassed about sitting at the wrong table. We can even say she did it right after the sorting ceremony. LOLOL.

Also, Edgar could just as easily give her a gross cookie and she can be like why are you so mean smoller child? But idk, I am just throwing stuff out there because all the fun things about a very new girl amongst all these Hogwarts students. It will be great.

Does JR need a little sister? xD They are in the same house.

Watch me babble!

@JR Zerner & @Elias Deveaux
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

ADMIN MOD