izarding
izarding
Realm
Realm
It's summertime in Scotland; the weather has begun to clear, and the flowers are in full bloom! Now is a time for bonfires, stargazing and long nights spent with friends and family! Welcome to Wizarding Realm- an AU Harry Potter role play set in current day hogwarts!
WR

Add Reply
New Poll

*-- no crime to dreams [like this], kendall's summer plotter!
Kendall · 17 · 7th · · muggleborn · 5'6"
Slytherin
Awards:
Awards: None
Jun 24 2017, 03:42 PM   Link Quote
LYDIA ELDERWOOD

Lydia here is my original baby. What is there to say about her? She's a halfblood witch - her mother was a witch from Spain who met Lydia's muggle father when he was on a research trip to Asturias. He's a professor at an all-boys' school in England. When Lydia was four years old, her mother was killed by a driver who lost control of his car on the icy roads. That's had a huge impact on Lydia's life, understandably, and a lot of what she does is with the hope that she can make the spirit of her mother proud.

Anyway... Lydia is bilingual in English/Spanish. She hates Herbology. She's a master at baking - and in Clash era, she ends up running a bakery. Now that she's a sixth year, she's a bit more confident in her GRYFFINDOR-ness, but she's always struggled with it, never having felt confident or brave enough to be among the lions.

Friends: She's absolutely the sort to have a bunch of friends. She's sweet and kind-hearted. And fiercely loyal. When she's in the right mood or mindset, she likes to get up to a bit of mischief. She's been known to spike her cupcakes with love potions and then give them to her closest friends. So... I mean, she can have some fun.

Enemies: She is anti-confrontational. There are people who don't like her, of course. Probably think she's a stick in the mud. Or girls who like her boyfriend or something. But Lydia's more the type just just... hide from it.

Lovers: Kieran Saywer. End of discussion.

SIXTH. GRYFFINDOR. KAYA SCODELARIO.
LAYLA RUSSELL

Sooooo this is my angsty baby, Layla. Most of the people in her life have disappeared, moving on to bigger and better things and new lives. Her parents... her brother... they all left her behind. When her parents divorced, her brother moved away with her father, and while Layla has been attending Hogwarts, her mother has remained and moved to Boston with her new husband. Layla prides herself on being able to take care of herself - to remain independent and disconnected from emotion and the world around her. But it all kills her. Every slight, every betrayal is another bruise on an already battered heart. She feels things to a painfully deep level, and like a dog that's been abused, she assumes everyone in her life will leave her eventually. It's what they do.

Layla throws herself into anything that helps her disconnect from the rest of the world. Loud concerts. Drugs. Alcohol. Sex. She's done it all, trying to numb the pain in her chest. Easier to shut down and building a fortress of insurmountable strength around her heart. What is the point in caring if the world is just going to fuck you over time and again? Layla sees the world. She sees people for the liars that they really are (or so she thinks), but she struggles with processing real emotion. Though in a way that is not necessarily the most obvious, Layla is an incredible control freak. She always has a death-grip on her emotions. Opening up means losing control, and she has trouble letting that happen.

FRIENDS: Layla is harder to befriend. She is definitely someone who might have a small circle of "close friends", yet none of them really know her. Or maybe one. She has an easier time befriending guys, mostly because... well, she knows where she stands with them. In her experiences, most guys want to get her in bed. And that's fine. The ones that don't, it's obvious. With women... there are always crazy nuances and strange machinations and jealousy and all that. So... yes. Not to say she doesn't have any female friends. They're just more likely to be someone totally different from Layla.

ENEMIES: Plenty of people won't like Layla. Layla doesn't really give a shit. Usually. Guess it depends on the person. But yeah, she's not really one to go out of her way to fight or anything, so enemies are just enemies. People who don't like her. People she doesn't like. Though she does have a mad jealous side, so that can come out if someone interferes and gets too close to someone for whom Layla cares a great deal. Whether a lover or a close friend.

LOVERS: Everything under the sun is open. Layla here is bisexual, and she enjoys a good tumble in the sheets. She's not really a relationship person though. Much more of the one-night stand/fool around kind. Not to say that relationships are impossible, she just tends to run away when she feels herself getting too close. Tends to self-sabotage in these moments by throwing her into someone else's bed. But if someone can actually get beyond everything and get under her skin and just... deal with her... she has the capacity of being incredibly faithful. It's just nigh impossible getting her to that point. But you never know. (Also beware, she's a biter.)

SEVENTH. SLYTHERIN. ERIN WAGNER.

ROXANA WOODBANE

Ah, yes... Another Woodbane.

Another one of the gaggle of seventh year Woodbanes, Xana would like it to be known that she is the oldest and the wittiest of the army of kids sired by her father, Angus. Oldest and one of only two children that resulted from her parents' marriages. Bastards, all the rest. But even despite the crazy hodge-podge of half-siblings that populate the whole of the the UK, Xana loves her family and will protect the family name with every fiber of her being. At her core, Xana is ambitious and protective, manipulative when necessary. From the very start, she has understood the gravity and the honor that comes with the Woodbane name and it has been a tremendous influence on her life. She is perceptive. Incredibly so. Though very rarely does she let the inner workings of her mind show. In fact, she tends to feign ignorance rather than let most people know what she's thinking.

Xana is nice...enough. After seven years at Hogwarts, surrounded by a motley group of witches and wizards, she's loosened up some. She doesn't buy into the whole pureblood superiority idea, mostly because she's seen how holding fast to antiquated ideals is the most absurd thing ever. She is a loud and proud feminist and it motivates her in every aspect.

Friends: I'm open to a lot. She's definitely protective of her siblings, even if they don't always care for her. She likes to give advice (though, let's be honest, sometimes her advice is actively bad advice... or at least, advice given to serve her own interests, but that's only under certain circumstances). Xana really can be a good friend once you get close enough to her, it just takes time to get to that point.

Enemies: Those who hold to way-too-rigid ideals like gender roles and blood superiority. She's also not a fan of people who are hateful toward her family or those who get in the way of what she wants. That said, Xana would be the sort to subscribe to the whole "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" idea. Just depends on the situation.

Lovers: Xana is a closeted lesbian. She has her reasons for this and they have nothing to do with shame. I'm still pondering how many people would know how she really feels, but, assuming anyone knows, it wouldn't be many people. Xana's got her future worked out, so mostly I'm looking for potential past flings - awkward set-up dates with guys and maybe some drunken dalliances with girls - and also some potential pureblood guys whose parents are trying to set them up. Even though she's not even close to the top of the list for the Woodbane legacy, her name still carries plenty of weight, so... some parents may shove their sons at her.

SEVENTH. SLYTHERIN. MILA KUNIS.
CAITRIONA FLYNN

This here is my sunshine hippie baby, Caitriona. She's honestly just sweetness and light rolled up into an adorable Irish ball. She's from a pureblood family and is the youngest of three children. She has two older brothers - Cillian and Reece. But anyway... Cat is really about as sweet as they get. She is painfully optimistic and believes that the world is overwhelmingly good. Almost a bit naive. As a child she was incredibly silly and hyperactive, and while that's mellowed out over the years, she's still the sort who gets excited to dance in the rain and get into all sorts of shenanigans. Even better if it involves going outside. She ADORES Herbology. She spends a lot of time outdoors - either working in the greenhouses or just enjoying the sun and sky. Or rain and mud. All of it. Any of it.

Friends: Everyone is her friend. Even if you're a stranger. Cat is the sort who wants to make everyone smile. Or laugh. Or at least just feel better. Even if that person is a complete stranger.

Enemies: People who harm the earth. People who don't believe in climate change. Meanies.

Lovers: I'm totally open to anything. In my mind, she hasn't had much experience until maybe the last year or two. I'm open to ideas. Guys, girls. Wherever the chemistry is. I'm pretty sure she's just completely open to everything and anything.

SEVENTH. HUFFLEPUFF. SAOIRSE RONAN.
Julia DiLaurentis
· · · · ·
Awards:
Jun 24 2017, 07:47 PM   Link Quote
Heyyy Kendall! I'm gonna throw my kids at you, yes? yes.

Lydia:
- Alec: like Lydia, he is half Spanish on his mom's side, although his family is far more traditional and stupid. They've played Quidditch together in the past so they probably have known each other from that, aaaaaand other than that he's basically Snow White so catch him in the Forbidden Forest talking to a deer or something because that's what he likes to do?
- Julia: They can bake together. Also professor's kids unite? Her parents are both Shakespeare professors and she's kind of been indoctrinated. She can ballroom dance, but otherwise she's got a talent for tripping over everything. Air, the floor, just about anything is fair game.

Cat:
- Dae: DID YOU SAY SUNSHINE HIPPIE BABY meet Dae he's soft and squishy and likes wearing skirts. He too is a sunshine and likes other sunshines and he can help her Save the Earth. He's also a pureblood and he's the third of like... seven? I think? He's also in the second set of twins so that's fun.
- Julia (again): they're roommates and they're both adorable so they're prob going to be friends because. I don't have a reason they're just both adorable.
- Sunwoo: they're both seventh years and Hufflepuffs. Also Sunwoo was once a prefect. He ALSO really strongly believes in True Love and all that and that means lots of dates and sexual encounters and significant others of all kinds because he's constantly actively searching for his True Love.

Extras:
Destiny: she's my newest baby. She's a muggleborn, daughter of a supermodel and a fashion photographer, she's really tall, and she's a goddamn princess. Des knows what's worthy of her and accepts nothing less. She's also obsessed with magic and photography, and wizarding photography is pretty much the love of her life.
Honoré: Little brother of Florentin, Honoré is a French transfer who was dragged to Hogwarts because his cousin's parents (Sascha's parents) went missing and his parents were like YAY MONEY. Honoré is pretty pissed about being here and isn't thrilled about prettty much anything ever so he's being kind of a horrendous brat, sorry. But feel free to play with him anyway? biggrin.gif
Lyx · 18 · 7th · undecided · Undisclosed · 5'6"
Slytherin
Awards:
Awards: 20

Jun 24 2017, 08:11 PM   Link Quote
Okay so we need Roxazaak times because i love their relationship but our last thread died around the same time we did and i just! really need! soft sibling feelings! Because in reality, Roxana and Nicola are Izaak's motivation for holding the Legacy, he just wants to make sure that they're taken care of.

I would also like to offer Amita for Xana. Amita is Samson Talbot's little sister (it's complicated, but their dad, like Angus, is just The Worst). She's very anti gender roles, and is incredibly rebellious for a lot of reasons. She holds herself to a pretty high standard, and as such will hold others to that same standard, so she's definitely garnered more enemies than friends. she and roxana would've grown up in the slytherin dorms together though, so there can be some basis for friendship here. also open for tentative first kisses because i love that gay nonsense tongue.gif

DID YOU SAY PAINFULLY OPTIMISTIC? well. cat, meet maisie. Maisie Krenek is like if a marshmallow and the sun had a child and she was sorted into Hufflepuff! she's like the energizer bunny and just goes and goes and goes. She's very optimistic and she tries to be a beacon of happiness for everyone around her, even though she's presently going through some really rough times following the untimely death of her mother. i feel like cat would be the kind of person that she looked up to and looked forward to being a hufflepuff because. maybe we could do something kind of mentor-y? maisie is also super into conservation because her life is basically everything to do with the ocean

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
trapped and I cannot fly, And you don't own me
user posted image
Amber · · 6th · · ·
Banned
Awards:
Jun 24 2017, 08:22 PM   Link Quote
yes i will take one of all of them please.
Kendall · 17 · 7th · · pureblood · 5'1"
Slytherin
Awards:
Awards: 9

Jun 24 2017, 10:37 PM   Link Quote
Annie:

@Julia DiLaurentis

YAAAAAS! Throw all the babies at me!!! Okay... *cracks knuckles*

Lydia/Alec: Hahahaha at first I'm like "FRANDS!" and then I'm like "oh lord, Lydia's a bit O_O around Slytherins" so I don't even know, but she's a sixth year so she's probably gotten over most of it by now. LOL Does he also speak Spanish or did he not grow up around the language? Because if he speaks it, I'd say that it'd be cool if like... awhile back, they sort of established a thing where they speak to each other in Spanish. Like... at some point they crossed paths randomly and maybe Lydia was mumbling to herself in Spanish and he responded, and she's just like O____O So it becomes a thing with them. They know each other from Quidditch and they've crossed paths enough that it's just... normal for them to slip into Spanish. Maybe not FRIENDS, but cool with each other? Also I seriously love the idea of her finding him talking to a deer in the forest... like... yes.

Lydia/Julia: YAAAAAS! Baking friends. And Lydia's dad is a literature professor, so they can definitely bond over a lot of that. Though her dad's studies were all devoted to Spanish literature, but he'd be teaching less of that in Scotland. I feel like at some point, Lydia would be begging Julia for dance lessons because she's like "I KNOW NOTHING HAHAHAHAHHA HELP!"

Cat/Dae: *squeals because FRIEEEEEENDS YAAAAAS* Like now I just imagine them being this awesomely dynamic duo where they swap clothes and have picnics among the flowers and stuff. He's in a skirt and she's in pants with a tie and her hair pinned back. Not sure about Dae, but for her it's not a Statement, but just more Diane Keaton in Annie Hall... though well... there's still some of that "let's turn all those rules upside down"... but I just imagine them having fun. LOVE IT.

Cat/Julia: YAS. Roommate shenanigans! Everyone who's nice is a friend of Cat, so I support all of it.

Cat/Sunwoo: They can talk Puffle Prefect things. Bwahahaha And I feel like they could have some interesting conversations about love and such, because I genuinely have not yet figured Cat out. She's just so... not focused on it... I don't know. That could be some interesting character development though. >> I like it.

Lyx:

@Amita Amirmoez

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!

Xana/Izaak: YES PLEASE! SIBLING FEELS! I love it. And now that Amber has Ophelia around, Xana's got prime emotional INNER DRAMA FEELS all over the place. So it needs to happen.

Xana/Amita: Um, yes... Xana needs some friends. I also feel like it could just annoy the hell out of Ophelia in some way, perhaps... hahaha because Xana and Amita would be around each other so much, especially if it involves first lady-lady kisses. I feel like they could be good friends because they understand each other in a lot of ways, but still have a few differences here and there so it keeps things interesting.

Cat/Maisie: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! I love iiiiit! Cat will snuggle her and love her and be like a big sister and yes I love it and it fills me with sunshine and happiness!

Amber:

@Ophelia Dane

SUPER HELPFUL.

*shoves everyone at you*
Alice · 16 · 6TH YEAR · n/a · single · 5'5
Hufflepuff
Awards:
Jun 25 2017, 06:59 PM   Link Quote
This is going to be a pretty useless post but

EVA AND CAT NEED TO BE FRIENDS. You know what I mean when I say she is like my rapunzel character. She grew up on a nature reserve in Ireland and she looooooves being outdoors and whatnot. Cat's connections to plants would fascinate her. THEY WOULD JUST BE CUTE TOGETHER OKAY AND NOBODY CAN TELL ME ANY DIFFERENT. SUCH GOOD FRIENDS.

I have other ideas, but I will be back with them.

--------------------

Kendall · 17 · 7th · - · pureblood · 5'7"
Hufflepuff
Awards:
Awards: 1

Jun 25 2017, 08:16 PM   Link Quote
@Eveleen Ó Faoláin

Cat/Eva: YES PLEASE!!! SUPER AWESOMELY WONDERFUL FRIENDS!!! Both Irish. Both Puffles. Both adorable. AMAZING FRIENDS FOREVER PLEASE! I LOVE IT. LET'S DO ALL THE THINGS RIGHT NOW.
Kenz · 14 · 4th · · · 5'3"
Hufflepuff Beginner
Awards:
Awards: 8

Jun 26 2017, 10:16 AM   Link Quote
Kendall! I'm here to offer up some sacrafies for the greater good of plots and threads and fun, yes?

Emil/Cat - okay, so Emil is a few years younger than Cat but he just transferred to Hogwarts and he also has the mentality of 'everyone is my friend'. He's not a nature lover the way that she is, but he does love being outside and carries his guitar around everywhere - I'm thinking just a super sweet relationship of him asking her about flowers and she asks him about music or something?

Bry/Layla - Bry will happily join her in the alcohol en devours and spend entirely too much time flirting with her but also they can just escape everything together, somehow, with the alcohol that they need to drown in?

JR/Lydia - JR has always gone into the kitchens in search of food that might fuel him because he missed dinner for a run or whatever, but he has also recently started cooking things that stem from recipes from when his father owned a restaurant in London. Maybe they can bond over food and such?
Morgan · 17 · Seventh · Neutral · PUREBLOOD · 5'6"
Slytherin Intermediate
Awards:
Jun 26 2017, 02:06 PM   Link Quote
    KENDALL !!!

Bailey. Layla. Needs to happen. Anything. They are pretty similar... and same year and same house. Does she have any epic plot going on??

OR XANA. I THINK WE WERE SUPPOSED TO PLOT AND WRITE THEM A WHILE AGO?!

OR ANYONE.

I MISS YOU <3

--------------------
been waiting for your touch,
to bring me home; shadows calling me to lie with you, with the moonlight ♥
Kendall · 17 · 7th · · muggleborn · 5'6"
Slytherin
Awards:
Jun 27 2017, 12:21 PM   Link Quote
Kenz:

@Emil Dwight

Cat/Emil: Awwww I'm totally down for that. She can be sort of like an older sister to him, maybe. Sort of. She just thinks he's precious and sweet and wants nothing but happy things for him. But yes - I just imagine one day where she's working with some plants and he's playing the guitar, and she doesn't want him to stop because the plants seem to be responding to it. She can feel it. So yes, she'd like having him around. I like it.

Layla/Bry: Layla needs plots. I have like nothing for her. So I'm totally down for this. She needs someone to drink with and flirt with. Though I just imagine that she'll tease him for being a Gryffindor. Because she can. hahahaha I feel like early on - when they first started crossing paths, he may have irked her. Just because she's Layla and she's weird about people. But over time she got used to him and so they've got kind of this weird "friendship". Just kind of destructive tendencies. I like it.

Lydia/JR: Ooooh that could be fun. Lydia's like... exclusively a baker, so she's impressed by anyone who like... cooks dinner and stuff. So they could definitely bond over food and sneaking into the kitchens and all that. Yesssss.

Lydia/Bry: As we mentioned in the cbox, we need to figure out where they are with everything. I'm not sure what you did with his history now that Sky's not around. I mean, do we still want to say they dated or not? Are they friends who drifted apart or still friends? I'm down for anything. Lydia's happy with Kieran, though she's pissed off at him at the moment, but they'll get over that eventually. hahaha But let me know what you feel up to and what helps serve Bry's plot best.

Morgan:

@Bailey Hayes

MORGAAAAAAAAAAN! *hugsss* I miss your face.

Layla/Bailey: Yes. Needs to happen. Thoughhhh hmmmm... trying to figure out how they'd get along. Layla's weird when it comes to girls, so trying to figure out how sh'e'll react is tough. But if nothing else - definitely roommate shenanigans. As for epic plots, Layla has nothiiiiiiing going on right now. So... I NEED ALL THE PLOTS.
Morgan · 17 · Seventh · Neutral · PUREBLOOD · 5'6"
Slytherin Intermediate
Awards:
Jun 27 2017, 01:52 PM   Link Quote
Bailey has nothing, at all. Sort of starting with a half-blank canvas. Roommate shenanigans/repetitive hook up?

--------------------
been waiting for your touch,
to bring me home; shadows calling me to lie with you, with the moonlight ♥
Kenz · 14 · 4th · · · 5'3"
Hufflepuff Beginner
Awards:
Awards: 8

Jun 27 2017, 01:54 PM   Link Quote
Cat/Emil - I love this. He needs more friends and he would love to play guitar for her. He recently had another girl tell him that plants don't like music, so this would be very interesting and fun to do.

Layla/Bry - Bry's relationships with all females are awkward and fun, full of drinking and flirting and yes. I love this, I want this. I'm interested to see how he reacts to the teasing and lots of irking/fun.

JR/Lydia - this will be a fun, sweet thread I think. He might end up asking her to teach him how to make a pie or something.

Bry/Lydia - So Bry, for a background, is a super big flirt with the ladies and such. I still referenced Wyatt and Kieran as being his friends in earlier years (when they were sixth years instead of seventh years) but he faded from them and is sort of falling in love with his best friend - the only boy he ever has eyes for. It's a forbidden thing so he's super careful about this. We can still have their history of liking each other in the past - I know at one point we had them as trying to date and Bry couldn't handle it and they are sort of trying to become friends again. We can still have this somehow, if you're interested?

Let me know what you think! I'm also on summer break and you have my Skype, so I'm willing to do anything/everything you are and we can finish working out Bry/Lydia, too. <3

@Layla Russell
Kendall · 16 · 6th · Cupcake Faction - Leader · halfblood · 5'7"
Gryffindor Elite
Awards:
Awards: 14

Jun 30 2017, 10:43 AM   Link Quote
Layla/Bailey: Yeah, Layla's a mostly blank slate. Bits of things here and there. Debating how Layla would feel about Bailey, honestly, just because Layla tends to dislike most girls who are too similar to her. Mmm mmm mmm... Pondering this. Yeah, I'm feeling like for the most part, Layla wouldn't like Bailey much. Like I said... she tends to not like girls who are too similar to her (which is a whole thing better left to a healthcare professional), so they probably butted heads a lot over the years, and then kept running into each other at parties and such. Maybe now after soooo many years, Layla can just kind of... begrudgingly be chill with her. LOL Like that's as far as my inner!Layla will let me go. Begrudging acceptance. But I like the idea that like under weird circumstances (like the big event with the train stopping on the way back to Kings Cross), they might come together and be friendly to work together.

Cat/Emil: SUCH BLASPHEMY! PLANTS? NOT LIKING MUSIC? LIES! So wrong. Hahahaha yes, Cat would love to be his friend and they can just chill and be happy hippie babies together.

Layla/Bry: Awesome. biggrin.gif I like it. Bwahahaha

Lydia/JR: Yessssss!!! Perfect.

Lydia/Bry: I'm down for it. Like sort of "going out" a few years ago, but it fell apart quickly or something. Not PROPER dating, but just... they liked each other and all that. But yeah, definitely should be working on being friends again. I guess at this point the big thing is if he'd be cool with Kieran dating Lydia - that, I think, would be the biggest obstacle in their friendship because if he's not cool with it (bro-code and all), then it might be difficult. But yeah... road to friendship!

--------------------
polaroids and glitter in our hair
-running through sprinklers and nights at the state fair-
you're my favorite
(if I had to choose)

user posted image

KENDALL IS MY HOMIE, YO. SHE'S TASTIER THAN RAINBOWS AND ALSO QUITE AWESOMESAUCE. /ninja!alice
Cassandra Saint-Clair
· · · · ·
Awards:
Jun 30 2017, 11:28 AM   Link Quote
Kendaaalllll, I finally made it to your plotter. *sobs*

Okay so I think I might have a few ideas. idk how well my thoughts will come across because umm, I am so spastic.

Kala & Lydia: Kala cannot cook or bake to save her life. She would probably try to make some apology cake and have it end up putting a person in the hospital because of it. I actually would love for her to learn to cook and bake properly although she's a pure-blood and they have house elves for that sort of thing, Kala likes to do things herself because she doesn't like being a pretty little doll for her mother to dress up. I also think she could use a few female friends that are in her house and think she will get along with Lydia. But let me know what you think!

Cassandra: This is my newest little lion cub, she's actually just joining Hogwarts over the summer break after being with her aunt - in isolation - for the last two years. There's a lot of controversy surrounding the death of her parents and how she was the lone survivor. She's staying with the Deveaux family and has already been forced to sleep outside with the crups by Elias the butt - who is a Slytherin- so idk, maybe we can do something with her and your older girls. Maybe a big sister kind of deal?

Anora - This child is my hufflepuff, she's kind of over the top and dramatic and very fiery and impulsive but she's a good person. deep, deep down. Very loyal and very open to making friends if not a little insecure. Maybe she could play well with your Catriona? Honestly Anora is a bit of a brat who thinks mostly about how she's feeling and then after doing something dumb, regrets and reflects on her actions. She's kind of moody, but she's also motherless and her father is mostly absent because of his job. I really want her to get into herbology because she loves gardening but she's only been tending to muggle plants and flowers. Idk but Anora needs more plots.

Aoife - This girl is my little Storm child. She was raised with muggles - her mother is a squib but Aoife has no idea, and she's got two half-brothers she also doesn't know about who are pure-bloods. Anyhow, she was adopted by the Storm family when she was 11, changed her name from Anna to Aoife and has never looked back since. She's the type of person that won't focus on herself, but rather on everything around her and some of her whims. She's obsessed with Alchemy - even though she fails - and she loves the Storms. Also, her little owl Little Foot follows her around everywhere.

Helene - my other Ravenclaw child. She's got a dead sister, a brother in Azkaban, two very distanced parents and her loyal companion, Tybalt the cat. She's trying to recover memories of the night her sister died and suffers from nightmares but also tries not to let them rule her everyday life. Helene is also wrestling with blossoming feelings of attraction towards her housemate Liam. Lol

And finally.... Artemia - this girl is a rude slytherin who has no qualms about letting people who slow her down, in the dust. Her twin is Briar Rose and they are as opposite as night and day. Arti strives to be heir of her family because she is a biased pure-blood who hates all other bloods for no good reason other than she was taught to. She's got a huge conflict coming up with Felix Wolfhard - her cousin. She needs plots of all sorts if you can get past her cranky, apathetic and very blunt way of speaking.

And that's all I have for now. thank goodness. I'm dying So let me know what you think!

@Lydia Elderwood
Jinx · 17 · 6th · Neutral · Pureblood · 5'11"
Banned
Awards:
Awards: 27

Jul 3 2017, 10:31 AM   Link Quote
@Lydia Elderwood HELLO KENDALL IT'S JINX 2MILLION YEARS LATER <33 just dropping by to confirm that it's okay to make a starter for oisin and xana where oisin sneaks off to the muggle village to listen to their music and xana is like what are you doing i'm going with you and he's like please god no and she's there anyways <33 DO YOU REMEMBER THIS IDEA?? BC I CAN COPY AND PASTE THE SKYPE CONVO BACK TO U

i always save my skype convos its where all the best plotting is done

--------------------

thank you evan for pixel <3 and thank you so much lacey for the secret santa banner c:
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ADMIN MOD