izarding
izarding
Realm
Realm
It's summertime in Scotland; the weather has begun to clear, and the flowers are in full bloom! Now is a time for bonfires, stargazing and long nights spent with friends and family! Welcome to Wizarding Realm- an AU Harry Potter role play set in current day hogwarts!
WR
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

[ what a wicked game you play ], Kimmy's Plotter
Kimmy · 17 · Seventh · TBD · Pureblood · 1.75 m / 5' 9"
Slytherin
Awards:
Awards: 67

Aug 7 2017, 09:04 AM   Link Quote
SERAPHINA WINDSOR
SEVENTEEN
NARCISSISTIC
SHARP-TONGUED
COMPLEX
Seraphina Windsor is a Seventh Year Slytherin who loves to play Quidditch, thinks dating is for losers and only really trusts a small number of people.

To really get along with Fina, you have to earn her respect. Even then, she wouldn't trust just anyone with the secrets she holds dearest to her heart including stuff about her family. Her mother since the day she was born has been intent on controlling every aspect of her life. The Windsor Matriarch is a scary one and is someone that commands to be obeyed at every turn.

Growing up, she was a bratty lil shite but changed when she found out her childhood friend was her half-brother. After that, she pushed and pulled from the control of her mother and almost became wild in her ways, choosing to spend time with him as they roamed the countryside. It barely worked, as her mother forced Seraphina to become more ladylike and beat the wildness out of her. Hogwarts gave her the freedom she always wanted from her mother, and like all teenagers who had such restricting lives, she decided to reach out to a few more people and her attitude when it came to boys grew more lax and almost rebellious.

In Hogwarts, she likes to party and go on a manhunt almost every weekend for some fresh blood (her words, not mine) to make her latest boy toy before moving on. She doesn't like commitment and if you truly displease her on that front, she will likely hold it over your head. In terms of fights, she is capable of holding a petty grudge or if she really doesn't like you just for who you are, will stay out of your way unless she's in one of her moods. On the whole, this is like a summary of who she is. Her family situation is rather complicated so if you want me to describe it to you, then feel free to PM me.

What I'd love to have are more people she can clash with. If you need a one night stand sorted, hmu. I'm open to hearing all sorts of different plots and love plotting heaps more in person if needed. Fina has been developing the more I've plotted, so for me to lock her down into a nice neat box has proven very hard. Something I forgot to mention is that barely anyone but a few trusted know that she and Cassius are siblings, as it was something they hid as much as possible. It'll stay that way for the moment. So if someone wants to say something about how they seem so close, even though it's nothing at all like what they think, then hmu.

CASSIUS CARVER
SEVENTEEN
CHARMING
COMPLICATED
PROTECTIVE
Cassius Money Carver, also known as Cash Money Cass is a Seventh Year Gryffindor recently transferred from Durmstrang. His sister is Seraphina Windsor and he's come to Hogwarts to find their third sister (as they are triplets).

Cassius is the heir to the Carver family, and is also the heir to the underworld side of the Carver-Windsor empire although this one was not by choice. The Carver-Windsor Empire deal with all sorts of entrepreneurship businesses, have investments in the Ministry, banking, and a wide range of charitable organisations. In the underworld, which is where they make big money, the Carver-Windors are primarily in the business of racketeering and like to spread their influence across Europe with various associates.

As for Cassius himself, he is a charming lad who likes to put everyone at ease if he can. That being said, they're not always the most noble of intentions especially if he's trying to make acquaintances he's been told he has to make, or if he thinks that person will be a powerful ally. However in a sea of people, he tends to feel very alone as he doesn't let many people know the real him. He's got many layers; sometimes he likes to brood on top of the Astronomy tower, sometimes all he wants to do is read or write in his journal and sometimes he just wants fly until his arms and legs are numb. The only person he considers as someone who knows him like the back of his hand is Seraphina, but even then he is lying to her about his life on the dark side.

These are some things I would love.
  • Friends of all kind: he honestly doesn't care about blood status, usually it's more about who the person can introduce him to. He'll need people that will be willing to party with him and play sports and Quidditch. He wouldn't even mind female friends. If your baby is a transfer from Durmstrang, he will know them. He also doesn't care much for the house system at Hogwarts but in time I'm sure he will grow to have the Gryffindor pride. Throw plots at me, I'd love to hear what people have in mind.
  • Associates: this is more if you deal in the shady side of the magical world. Cassius will generally know the major families that are involved in the Underworld of the magical community so a lot of plots can open up here.
  • Enemies: if you threaten his sister, he will go after you. If you hurt her, he will go after you. If you try to tell Seraphina that her family is huge in the underworld, he will basically end you. There are plans in place for her finding out, so I've got that covered but if you want to be friends with Seraphina for not so innocent reasons and want to her family through her, then you'll have to answer to him. Also if you're a twat and he doesn't like you, well good luck.
  • Relationships: Cassius is a charming gentleman who also thinks he's the most attractive man alive at times. He doesn't have an endgame, and probably won't just yet. As he's really busy with being the heir to the Empire and all that jazz, he doesn't have time for a relationship. He will flirt though with anyone (yes, boys or girls) he finds attractive and may go on dates if he has time. He will not sleep with just anyone (unlike his sister), and in fact on this front is very picky about that - that's not to say his mind can't be changed, he just has more standards. I should note that he is more open to snogging sessions than he is to sleeping with someone for one night. However if you have any ideas on this front, hmu because he would love the attention.
  • Something I forgot to mention is that barely anyone but a few trusted know that she and Cassius are siblings, as it was something they hid as much as possible. It'll stay that way for the moment. So if someone wants to say something about how they seem so close, even though it's nothing at all like what they think, then hmu.

BRIANNA CORTEZ
SIXTEEN
FREE SPIRITED
INNOCENT
HERBOLOGY
Meet my OG character, Brianna Cortez otherwise known as Bree. I was tempted to throw her into the plotting pool with this: "Bree. Sixth year. Puffle. Innocent. TAKE HER." but I figure I need something more concrete.

She's the opposite of Serahina and Cassius basically. I haven't looked at her profile in over five years, so please don't go reading that just yet. I thought I'd throw Bree out to see what she's like before updating that. She's a Pureblood, has a normal family thank merlin, no siblings and been at Hogwarts since first year.

Bree is very kind but innocent in terms of her dating life what dating life as she's more focused on Herbology and being outdoors. She is bright but studying and good grades isn't her primary focus; she's more of a free spirit. She's never been kissed and would be absolutely clueless if you were hitting on her. The girl needs a little bit of help. I'm pretty sure anyone experienced would just eat her alive. Bree's very protective of her friends and will go out of her way to protect them and hex those who put her friends in danger. She's also got a lot of house pride, so don't bag out Hufflepuff in front of her. That's what I feel like she is and has always been, but as always these things change when plotting and writing.

These are some things I would love.
  • Friends: throw your lovely children at her. She will be friends with anyone unless they're ridiculously mean to her, because why put up with that kind of negativity? Doesn't matter your house or blood status, she'll make an effort.
  • Enemies: threaten her friends, good luck surviving the oncoming storm. Threaten only her, well we'll see but she may just brush it off. She probably won't have enemies so much as people who she dislikes and vice versa.
  • Relationships: this is a tricky one, because I don't quite know what sort of person she is into. She still needs her first kiss, and she's very innocent and quite possibly is a hopeless romantic. There's no endgame for her, so I am open to all kinds of plots.
  • Until I settle down and figure out where her story is going, I'm just up for some filler plots in the mean time to see how she meshes with other characters. I don't mind if they've known each other for an age, I'd love to hear it.

plot page updated 9/10/2017
Jinx · 17 · 6th · Neutral · Pureblood · 5'11"
Banned
Awards:
Awards: 27

Aug 7 2017, 09:42 AM   Link Quote
@Seraphina Windsor KIIIIMMMYYY <33 WELCOME BACK TO WR <33 Let me throw Oisin Woodbane at you for one of those acquaintances who is worthy of Sera's time and social status! Oisin is 6th year Slytherin hailing from Amber's infamous house of pure-blood, stuck-up Woodbane. Since Sera's family was high status and all mighty back in the day, it's quite possible they've known each other since they were little since Oisin's spent his entire life vying for his family's legacy. That means pureblood parties, little play dates to find the best partners for arranged marriages, and the like.

Personality wise, Oisin has a couple layers to him. Initially, he's very nice, very charming and wears a mask for those people whose good sides he needs to stay on. Since he's an empath (tho he senses only negative emotions and it has a strong influence on why he dislikes most people) and has been doing this for awhile, he's really really good at reading people! But if he finds out you're just a waste of his time, Oisin is very likely to ignore you or be blunt and rude and transform into a super jerk. For those who stick around even if they do see his true self, Oisin can be kind in his own way -- more patient, kind through his actions more than his words, and definitely one for friendly teasing.

I don't know if you'd prefer that Sera and Oisin just hang out with each other because their parents approve of their relationship (because honestly, Oisin probably thinks she's a beeetch unless they have been close since childhood) or if you would like them to be childhood friends! I'M SUPER DOWN FOR BOTH <33 We can do some exploration together and all that jazz c:

--------------------

thank you evan for pixel <3 and thank you so much lacey for the secret santa banner c:
Amber · 18 · 7th · Neutral · ·
Banned
Awards:
Awards: None
Aug 7 2017, 11:28 AM   Link Quote
I'm giving you Paley, we talked about this. Bitchy sort of friends sort of not.
Slytherin
Awards:

Aug 7 2017, 08:07 PM   Link Quote
@Oisin Woodbane I love the idea of Sera and Oisin being close since childhood somehow. I feel like since they're both from prominent families, no matter how far hers has fallen, that they both would have interacted a lot during their childhood.

If they just tolerated each others presence for the sake of their parents, I think as you said he wouldn't like her very much and she would barely tolerate him which would probably not lead very far unless something happened to change all that. So we could do that which would be a lot of fun but yeah, something would have to change for them to tolerate each other a lot more.

On the other hand as I said earlier I do like the idea of them being close. If he is one of the few that would understand her many layers, it would be quite fun and interesting to explore because she's probably the moody and rude counterpart to his charming self in public. In private it would be fun to see how she changes around him and becomes maybe more insecure and human around him. I think she would bond with him well over his desire in wanting the family legacy, as she too is working hard to make her name mean something again. So yeah let me know which you would prefer and then I can probably PM you or Skype or something to make things easier :)

@Paley Gordon Yaaas. I'm totally down for that. I can message you if you want and we can discuss further how it'll all work out :)
Maria Santana
· · · · ·
Awards:
Sep 13 2017, 01:53 AM   Link Quote

Kimmy! Hi. I made it to your plotter after years of struggling. I'm just going to throw two babies at you right now because.. actually idk why!

Kala & Seraphina - I feel like they would know of each other. I don't know if the fact that the Windsor family lost their money is public knowledge or not but Kala's father is very well connected so there is the possibility that Kala might know. But this is totally up for your discretion because it's your story! I am just throwing the possibility of creating more anxiety for Seraphina in the fact that the Faraji girl knows, why hasn't she said anything? But if not, they can definitely be acquaintances. I'm sure that Kala's family would have pushed Kala to meet Seraphina in an effort to better integrate themselves to British high society.

Resa (Maria Santana) & Seraphina - Honestly I can see these two clashing just because while Resa is a pureblood she was definitely not raised with the pressures of high society or with the beliefs that most pureblood are the supreme race and that everyone else is just scum. She's very protective of people and I can see her getting heated at Seraphina's attitude without really knowing that most of what she says is a farce. I got this idea in the dodgeball thread because Resa is not the type to show mercy in a sport so she might get the wrong impression from Seraphina letting William off easy and try to befriend her only to find out that oh hey, you're a real witch, you know that?

Also, Resa is still very new to me, she was born today so I really want to explore her personality with other people not like her. Hogwarts is this weird mix of things for her and she feels its a very backwards school. So yeah! That's my plottage.

@Seraphina Windsor
Slytherin
Awards:

Sep 13 2017, 02:14 AM   Link Quote
Hi Mari! <33 I'm happy you made it to my plotter. I thought it was lost to the depths of the WURR archies but alas, here it is biggrin.gif

A bit has changed with Fina since I made her but the fundamentals are sort of the same.

Kala & Seraphina - - I think they would definitely know each other. It is public knowledge that her family lost their money although I haven't played off this fact much as of late. Whilst they're not dirt poor, I would think that compared to what they were, it's like they became peasants of high society (but to the lower class, they appear quite rich still). If Kala's father is very well connected, it's possible Fina would have been advised by her mother to make an acquaintance with the Faraji family to better their family name again, and likewise as you said it would help Kala's family integrate themselves into British high society. So I could see them knowing each other as a way for their families to play off each other. As for whether Kala and Fina get along, I'm down for whatever you think is best. There's definitely a lot of things that could develop from this.

Resa & Seraphina - - These two definitely sound like they would clash in the Dodgeball thread, I can see it already. Whilst it is hard to get Fina to notice you these days (unless you're perhaps a boy who she'll probably just want to use and throw away), some people have managed to get to the real her. If Resa and Fina clash in Dodgeball that would be a really great starting point of tension between the two if you see it going that way. Or there could be the frenemies vibe going on. I'll definitely have to read up on her personality. Do you have any plot arcs in mind for Resa or do you just want to get to know her?

I think I have you on Skype - - is it D S Pink? I'm always connected to Skype via my phone so feel free to hmu on there if you want, otherwise I don't mind plotting in this thread more. The only time I won't reply on Skype is when I'm sleeping or possibly working. I also updated my plot page a bit more just in case you wanted to get a slightly better idea of where she is right now in terms of how I write her. Nothing too much has changed, she's just more flexible I think.
Exh · 18 · 7th · Unaffiliated · pureblood · 6"1
Shelved
Awards:
Awards: 10

Sep 24 2017, 11:49 PM   Link Quote
@Seraphina Windsor & Kai
Under ANY other circumstance I would have offered Kai up as a potential fwb... but.... but... she just reminds him SO much of his sister!

Essentially, I would really love for these two to be friends. Without benefits.

As much as Kai finds her jaw droppingly attractive (cue the sexual tension that will likely never be acted upon), I would love for him to have ONE female friend who he actually considers an equal. Someone who can call him out on his bs every now and again... someone whose opinion he values just as much as his sisters.

So, I guess i'm suggesting a close friendship... where kai may (occasionally) make moves on her... but never actually follow through with? Bc he actually respects her.
/Trust me, his respect is not easy to come by.

Should he ever find out she was not a pureblood, I feel as though she may be the ONE exception to the "I only befriend purebloods" rule.

(a little bit about Kai... he's a seventh year slytherin who was raised in a pureblood elitist household. His eldest brother is the astronomy professor here at hogwarts... and his sisters are also running around the site)

Feel free to hmu on skype btw: kickuptheroots@outlook.com
Slytherin
Awards:

Sep 25 2017, 01:42 AM   Link Quote
Kai & Seraphina

Hi hi! So I love the idea of them being friends without benefits, and Kai seeing Fina as like a sister. I haven't had the opportunity to update yet my plotter (because I'm still surprised people will go to it, but also really happy they do!) but things have changed with Fina's history a little bit, as I'm also introducing her half-brother/brother/it's a complicated family to Hogwarts.

You don't have to worry about the half-blood aspect because she's actually a Pureblood, but did at one point grew up believing that she was the daughter of her blood-traitor father that her mother tried so hard to hide from her, and paid everyone off that knew in the WIzarding world. (Again, it's complicated and I"m still ironing out the details, but that's the general gist of it.)

If he needs someone to call him out on his crap, then she's the one for it and she will value his respect because to get hers is hard work.

I also tried adding you on Skype (but my Skype is a nightmare sometimes) so I was wondering if you could try and find me at kimothy_xx I heard you have to type it in rather than copy paste for it to work potentially.

Kimmy · Seventeen · Seventh · TBD · Pureblood · 1.90 m / 6' 3"
Gryffindor
Awards:
Awards: 9

Sep 25 2017, 08:42 AM   Link Quote

Bumping, because Cassius is now available to plot with <3
Maria Santana
· · · · ·
Awards:
Sep 25 2017, 08:50 AM   Link Quote

@Cassius Carver
I'm bringing you Maria Teresa Santana because they are both new babes at Hogwarts and freshly sorted Gryffindors. Like Cassius, Teresa (or Resa) doesn't care too much about the house system but probably for different reasons. Resa's family is from an island known as Deriva, it's very hard to find if you don't already know where it is and I imagine that they have a lot of things that are difficult to get elsewhere because it's so isolated. We can chat more about that if we want to exploit that angle. Also, I think that he might be put off cause Resa tried to hit Fina in during flying class.

TBH I had an idea that they could meet on the astronomy tower, as Resa would probably be up for a night flight to clear her head. She's got a guy she left back on the island, an NPC boy she broke up with but plans on going back to and is all levels of committed but I think she'd flirt with Cassius while being completely up front with him about her intentions.

I'm throwing Kala in for Pureblood family connections. Her parents are also part of the Ministry of Magic and they might be the kind to have shady deals. At least her father would. Sabra (her mother) just wants to get her claws into all high society things so I'm sure that at some point they are bound to meet if they haven't met already. Pretty sure they wouldn't be more than acquaintances.

Lastly I have Cassandra Saint-Clair who I am aging up a bit and taking on a different approach but basically her family was murdered by her dark magic practicing pureblood elitest aunts and uncles and I actually think that this might work out much better because she's got a vendetta to ruin her family and take back her rightful place as the Saint-Clair head of house. She was Beauxbaton child so she wouldn't know Cassius but we can definitely introduce them somehow. She started at Hogwarts during the summer term, so she's been here a few weeks but still gets lost.
Stells Artois · 16 · 6th · Viridian Guild · Pureblood · 5'11
Administrator
Awards:
Awards: 158

Sep 25 2017, 08:57 AM   Link Quote
JIMMY! MY FAVOURITE STINGRAY! Let me yell at you about Cassius xoxo I'll try to keep this short since skype

Okay sooo MARS! We did say that because of their similar illicit activities and how powerful both families are, the Marzáns and the C-W are associated. So either him and Cassius know each other or they just know each other's families. You know Mars really really hates the Marzáns but im here like...well Cassius is a very attractive young man, Mars being Mars would probably have no shame in hitting on him. Especially because it's an excellent way to upset his family since the Marzáns keep tabs on all of his actions even at Hogwarts. Also...Quidditch players! c:

ARCHIE! They both went to Durmstrang and are 7th years? The Munns are a very respected pureblood family and they're mostly Aurors and Wizengamot members, so they're good contacts to have to hide doing dark businesses, because they have this well known righteous moral and would never break laws. Archie himself is the perfect heir to a pureblood family, he's calm, composed, does well in school (aims to be an auror) and is very much judgemental about others, he's literally that kid that parents may go "why aren't you more like him" xD But under all the calm he's stressed a lot and usually deals by smoking and drinking tea lol He's great at herbology and currently in the process of becoming an animagi

AISLEY! Because they both went to Durmstrang too and the flirtiiiiing. She's a Munn too, but from the side of the family that's more centered in the preservation of their celtic and druid traditions. She's a druid in training and really really really into Quidditch!

QUINCY! He's Cassius' roommate and that's why I'm offering him because well...he's kind of a jerk and hates everyone in his dorm. He's rude, sarcastic, opinionated and dislikes it when people try to pry in his life, mostly keeps to himself unless someone bugs him tbh. Parties a lot and used to sleep around, except now he's dating Tine's Erik so yeah that doesnt happen anymore xD Also, he's a muggleborn, and kinda has this issue with tall and athletic guys bc they intimidating okay lol

--------------------
god - captain / chaser
Gryffinpuff
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
These cute pixel and avatars were made by the most wonderful Evan ♡
Cloe · 17 · 7 · · Pureblood · 5'7.5''
Ravenclaw
Awards:
Sep 25 2017, 03:48 PM   Link Quote
Hello!!
I have to admit I have always admired Seraphine's character so now here I am for plotting.

First of all I have two girls:
Selene is a Hufflepuff, 6th year, she's Halfblood, but was raised as a Muggleblood until her letter from Hogwarts arrived. She's very extrovert and cheerful, she can be friend with basically anyone and she loves meeting new people.
She loves reading and going to class and she things she has still a lot to learn about the Magical world.

Grace is a Ravenclaw at her 7th year at Hogwarts, but she only arrived at Hogwarts during her firth because her family wanted her to be home schooled before. She comes from a rich and important pureblood family, but she doesn't know that she was adopted by them when she was a few months old.
She feels the pressure to do what her parents tell her to, but she has her own ideas and more than once doesn't agree with her parents, especially on pureblood superiority.

Onto plots:

Cassius and Grace:
Due to the fact that Grace only arrived at Hogwarts on her fifth year she doesn't really know how to get along with people, but she really needs to get to know more people.
Her parents want her to make connections with other important Pureblood families, that's one of the main reasons why the sent her at Hogwarts when she was 15, so I think they would have mentioned him for sure. Maybe they would want her to date him or something, but for now it's hard enough for her to have friends so that's what she is focusing on right now. Still I think it would be fun if he tried to flirt with her because she wouldn't know how to act and would be a bit embarassed.
Also she feels a lot of her pressure from her family to mantain high their family name, so she would understand the pressure about being the heir of the Carver-Windsor Empire.

Seraphina and Selene: Now, I don't know if these two will get along, as they are completely different, but Selene is always trying to truly understand people so she would try to get to know her better. I think they could eventually be friends, but clash at first because they are so different from each other.
Despite being very extrovert and easy to get along with Selene has some secrets she doesn't share with anyone, not even her closest friends, because that is a very difficoult topic for her. I think that if they will end up being friends and trusting each other Selene could start opening up about that. She is a very good listener and she is definetely trust-worthy with secrets and would totally listen to her and be ready to help her out when she needs it.

@Seraphina Windsor
Sara · 16 · 6th · 🌷 · Muggleborn · 5'6
Banned
Awards:
Awards: 4

Sep 25 2017, 04:30 PM   Link Quote
HELLOOOO Kimmy you know me and you know some of my children and we yelled some at skype already but let me yell some more for sake of order <33

We already have the Fina plots with Ina and Pep BUT I also want to throw Madelief at her? Madelief is my sixth year muggleborn Slytherin and honestly I should do more with her. She's Dutch, filthy rich beacuse her parents trade in tulips and other flowers and it goes like way back to the days when tulips first came to the Netherlands. She's kind of princess-y and the youngest of three girls so she's never had the pressure of having to take over the company one day, that's all on her oldest sister so she could pursue her one true passion - ballet. She danced in a ballet company and practiced at Hogwarts whenever she could, never really put time and effort into making lasting and deep friendships, it was all very superficial for her. Buuut then the summer before her sixth year, ballet injury happened and the company kicked her out so now poor baby is lost and just doesn't know what to do with her life. She's never really found out what part of magic she really likes because of all her focus on balelt and she just needs some direction and also friends. But I'm also up for enemies and what not. JUST TAKE HER.

Okay moving onto mister Cash Money here. First of all, have Felix because dormmates AND PLS FELIX WANTS TO CALL HIM CASH MONEY HE LOVES RIDICULOUS NICKNAMES. Idk if you remember him from my plotter but so Fifi's obviously also a seventh year and he's a halfblood. Mom's a Squib from a rich prominent pureblood family but yeah when they found out she can't do magic they kicked her out. Sooo she resorted to stripping yes. His mom is married to Fae's aunt now and all is good. So Felix hates all that pureblood elitist crap and won't hesitate to punch a bitch but he also likes having a good time and being super active and just a monkey basically. So yeah, it could go either way with Cassius? Could be friends but could also clash? Lemme know what you think. they could also flirt

Then ofc there's good ol' Pep, you know him. Shady family connections yes. We've talked about this a lot already and they've got a connection through Fina as well SO YEAH LETS THROW THEM INTO A THREAD TOGETHER.

Anddd Ina because fellow pureblood and friend of Fina so yeah they definitely know each other. You know Ina too and she's generally chill and whatnot, they both got that enjoying to read and fly so could be someone calming for him?

Last but not least my lovely wolfgirl Tati. She's new, she got no chill and she's easily annoyed, but they're housemates and I feel like she wouldn't mind hooking up with him, especially now that she's got someone on her mind that she doesn't want there. Flirt, snog, whatever, she's up for it.

@Cassius Carver
Gryffindor
Awards:

Sep 25 2017, 09:59 PM   Link Quote

@Maria Santana I know we chatted on Skype but I thought I'd respond in detail here too.

Resa/Cassisus
  • I love the idea of them being friends because they're new to Hogwarts. I'll definitely get onto the late night flying thread with them asap! As for the Deriva idea, let me know about that and whether it could work with the CW Fam (Carver-Windsor) exporting goods illegally.

Kala/Cassisus + Kala/Seraphina
  • Cassius will be the one to deal with the racketeering side of the business. If her family need something in the Ministry, he can arrange it or liaise with his father. Although the Windsors fell from High Society with their loss of money, their connections with the Carvers has bolstered them and Seraphina's mother got those back who wronged her (she likes to think). So if Kala's mum Sabra wants her claws into all high society things, there would be the connection there.

Cass/Cass
  • Since Cassandra wants to get revenge back on her aunts and uncles, would she require the connections that Cassius has to do so? Or does she hate anything evil?

@Martín Marzán
SEA PANCAKE FRIEND <33

Mars/Cassius
  • Yes, yes, yes. They must flirt -nods- Cassius doesn't always like his role in the CW business but he's there to protect Seraphina. Although there are some unspeakable acts he's beginning to grow to enjoy and the power that comes with it, he still aims to be as charming and normal as possible. I think he would know a bit about the Marzáns and would respect Mars for trying his best to pull away. He would respect him too for being friends with Seraphina, until she finds out that Cassius has been lying to her (with the reveal plot I still hope you're okay with Mars being a part of!) And yes, Quidditch players :33

Archie/Cassius
  • As they both went to Durmstrang and are 7th years, I think Cassius would have had the most difficult time avoiding Archie just because of how well known the Munns are with their morals. Although Cass would be charming and pretend like the CW business is not a front for their racketeering businesses, it would just create a tension in Cass. However, it would be such a great game of political intrigue I feel. If Archie has an inkling that Cassius' family may be part of something illegal, it would make it so much more dangerous for him to be around the Munns. I feel like in the long run there could be a cat and mouse game.

Aisley/Cassius
  • There would be shameless flirting, and again with the danger of the Munns and having to play his part as heir to the Carver clan, it would just be a difficult mess in Cassius' life to sort out and make sure he doesn't slip up. Keep your friends close, but enemies closer is something that's come to mind. I feel like the Munns would know CW just from high society events alone, and they are friends that play Quidditch. I'm sorry, I just rambled on about a bunch of plot ideas that came to my head.

Quincy/Cassius
  • I get the feeling Cass will be annoyed with Quincy just in general. Like "what's your issue with me" and then just want Quincy to leave him alone if he's got time to read or write. It would be funny if they're both in the same room trying to do their own thing and Cass is just internally distracted because Quincy is there and he's annoyed at his silent presence.

@Grace Sophie Berkeley
You're just too kind! <33

Grace/Cassius
  • Cassiuss will probably have heard of Grace's family but as she's been homeschooled most of her life, probably doesn't know much beyond that. He would probably find her innocence rather endearing and if it makes her too uncomfortable, he would be a gentleman and back off. If her family wants her to date him, maybe she could feel the pressure of meeting a giant (he is really tall) such as himself, and he'd completely understand but would encourage her instead to be her own person. Did you want to start with an Owl or a thread for this idea because I do like it a lot!

Seraphina/Selene
  • If they don't get along to begin with, it could be a fun journey trying to get them to be friends. There would have to be a good reason for this, perhaps they can keep bumping into each other whilst reading. It would take an incredibly long time to for Seraphina to start trusting her and even then, with what I have in store for Seraphina, there may be some crazy moments I'm going to put her through. Do you have anything in particular for long term plot arcs for Selene that you're interested in doing?

@Madelief de Jonker
I WILL YELL AT YOU IN HERE NOW, because yes I think I just need for clarity that I need to write down exactly what we have been yelling about on Skype. Also, Douglas Booth has that ability to short circuit my brain when we are talking so this is probably just a good idea.

Madelief/Cassius
  • I distinctly recall Cassius promising to do a Ballet move. If she's filthy rich, I think the CW Fam Bam (Carver-Windsor) will want to trade with them legally because flowers. I think Cassius will want that strategic move, but he would also be genuine in his interaction with her. Maybe he can take her out on an outing to Hogsmeade to cheer her up. Kind of like "hey, I just met you but you look miserable so I'm taking you shopping." Let me know if that works XD

Felix/Cash Money (I can't take claim for this nickname unfortunately)
  • YAAASSS HE WILL LET HIM. Lmaoooo. I think that at times Cassius can be a right prick when he chooses to be and in that instance Felix would hate him for it. His views on Pureblood do lean towards elitist but for the most part, he just doesn't give two craps about it because he's got more important things to do. Maybe they could be workout buddies in the morning, because they both like to be super active. Also can you imagine them flirting when they work out? (¬‿¬)

Pep/Cassius
  • THAT ANGST THOUGH. I'll definitely, once Ina has posted in the Halloween thread, get him to first see Pep and Fina interacting there. And then once that has progressed a bit more, I feel like we should have a thread and enjoy the glory of Pep and Cassius being all manly and threatening.

Ina/Cassius
  • They would definitely know each other, and I feel he would see Ina as like a kid sister (although they're the same age) but not quite on that same level. Like being friends with your siblings friends is always different to being friends without a sibling to connect you. I'll have him of course do his thang in the Halloween thread when she arrives (~˘▾˘)~

Tati/Cassius
  • In all honesty, I was actually thinking up on this. He would most definitely love the honour of snogging her senseless to get her distracted and maybe more. She's pretty, and very wolfish and tinnnyy and let's just make this happen. Please? <33
Tine · 17 · 7th · Neutral · Pureblood · 6'2
Banned
Awards:
Awards: 79

Sep 26 2017, 03:39 AM   Link Quote
Hi. Okay I need Fiachra wrecking Cassius because HOW DARE HE TOUCH HIS GIRL WHO ISN'T EVEN HIS GIRL YET Fia has issues, okay.

On the other hand I would like to offer Florentin to him because the Deschamps do some shady business of letting people disappear from the surface of the world. The thing is that he does not like the business but kinda gets nudged towards it so maybe it would be an outside of school our families do business we gotta pretend we get along kind of thing?

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
Gryffindor
Awards:

Sep 26 2017, 04:24 AM   Link Quote

@Florentin Deschamps

Cassius, the psychologist punching bag Fiachra needs. If Fia tells Cassius that he slept with Fina, Cass will in turn be like "wtf, yOU tOUCHED mY SIstER?!?" I dig all of this so much.

Florentin/Cass: I love this idea. I feel like they could have bonded that both of them don't particularly like having to take part in their families businesses, but them pretending like they're not from the underworld of crime in school makes me laugh.
Cloe · 17 · 7 · · Pureblood · 5'7.5''
Ravenclaw
Awards:
Sep 26 2017, 03:30 PM   Link Quote
Grace/Cassius:
I really like this! I think they are going to get on well with each other!, she might realize that not all purebloods are as bad as she thinks!
I can start a Owl today/tomorrow and maybe we can do a thread later on so they can actually meet?

Seraphina/Selene:
Yeah I really imagine it as not really liking each other at the beginning and eventally becoming friends.
Not really yet, I just want her to find someone she can talks to about her deepest secrets and insecurities because she always avoids that topic. Plus I would like her to get to know other point of view than her own, so maybe clash with someone and understand she can't be friends with everybody

@Cassius Carver
Gryffindor
Awards:

Sep 27 2017, 02:44 AM   Link Quote

@Grace Sophie Berkeley
Grace/Cassius: that works for me! I saw the Owl thread and will respond asap! <3

Selene/Seraphina: that sounds good to me. They will probably clash a lot at first before things settle. If you have Skype, feel free to add me at kimothy_xx :3
Guinevere Iscariot
· · · · ·
Awards:
Sep 27 2017, 07:04 PM   Link Quote

Kimmy I am back.

I will chat with you abut Cassandra on Skype but I have a Guinevere proposition for you! Basically Guin is looking for her older brother so she would need information on him. Is this something Cassius could acquire?

I can yell at you about this on skype too.

@Cassius Carver
Gryffindor
Awards:

Sep 29 2017, 08:38 AM   Link Quote

@Guinevere Iscariot
Yesss. I know we yelled about it on Skype and I am excited about this idea <3
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

ADMIN MOD