izarding
izarding
Realm
Realm
It's summertime in Scotland; the weather has begun to clear, and the flowers are in full bloom! Now is a time for bonfires, stargazing and long nights spent with friends and family! Welcome to Wizarding Realm- an AU Harry Potter role play set in current day hogwarts!
WR
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Float On ~~, exh's fall plotter
Exh · 16 · 6th · None yet · pureblood · 5"5
Smoosh Brigade
Awards:
Awards: 25

Sep 23 2017, 07:49 AM   Link Quote
Juno Moreau
Sixth year - Gryffindor - Party girl
I'm going to try keep this short and sweet- but I can't make any promises bc I'm unashamedly a plotting whore and Juno is a complex kinda gal.

Born into one french, on one british pureblood line- Juno is a bit of a mixed bag. She's an only child, and a bit of a brat tbh. She and her mother don't really see eye to eye- and her dad is often MIA etc. etc.

She's been raised with the knowing she'll one day be married off to a likeminded pureblood, and wants to make the most of her time at hogwarts before her betrothal. Rn she's going through a bit of a teenage rebellion, and just wants to be left alone to smoke and drink herself to an early grave.

No but really though, she's not overly keen on the idea of being married off, so she's going to party like its 1999 until she graduates. That is if she doesn't fall off the rocker before that happens.

Friendships:

Juno is an all or nothing kind of person. You'll either love her to pieces, or wish she would ACTUALLY drink herself into an early grave.

She likely has a whole hoard of party pals and fwb's... and a assortment of acquaintances to boot. But, in regards to real, lasting friendships... they are likely few and far between. Juno can be a handful at the best of times, and it takes a certain kind of person to put up with her bs... yafeel?

Enemies:

Oh boy, I'm sure there are a few! As stated above, she's a bit... much. To put it lightly.

Then there's her temper... the white, hot rage that seems to overcome her at any mention of marriage, babies or betrothal. She can be a bit of a destructive b#tch when she's having an outburst- and her intimate knowledge of the dark arts has surely escalated a fight or two.

Again, hit me with whatever... I'm up for anything.

Lovers:

I'm still mulling this one over tbh... so feel free to throw your babies at me if you feel like they'd be a good fit!

For the time being though... she's more than happy with sleeping around. Hmu if you're ever looking for a drunken one night stand or anything of the sorts!
Karcsi Connor
Seventh year - Slytherin - Blood Purist
Kai is one of my original WURR babies, an overly cynical, asshole-ish Durmstrang transfer. He’s a seventh year slytherin and a bit of a bully. Like Juno he was brought up amongst pureblood high society; although unlike her, he lives by the pureblood gospel. He’s a blood purist to his core and has little to no interest in fraternising with muggleborns/halfbloods.

You might have seen a few of his siblings running around the site (Petra, Adelie and Marco), so if you’re friendly with any of them, you’d most probably know of Kai. Like them, he’s a slytherin through and through- and it doesn’t really take much to get on his bad side. Idk, he’s not a fighter or anything, but he’s definitely got a nasty side to him. So, buyers beware?

Friends:

Karcsi is new to hogwarts, so I doubt very much he has all that many close friends. With that being said, if you have any pureblood babies you’d like to throw at him- it’s very likely he might know them through their parents/ have befriended them in childhood.

As far as friendship go, he’s not overly picky. So long as you’re a pureblood, and can put up with his nonsense- you’re good to go. For those muggleborns and halfblooded among us though- i’m sorry to say there’s slim to no chance you’ll get along, even if you happen to share his dormroom.

It’s probably also important to mention he’s attached at the hip with his twin sister Adelie… so if you’re fond of her… you’d best get used to Kai hanging around.

Enemies Kai is a spoilt rich boy with a venomous tongue- so i’m sure he’s made more than his fair share of enemies at hogwarts already. He doesn’t really care much for the school or their policies annnddd really, really dislikes the fact he’s been forced to fraternise amongst those of lower blood/calibre.

As much as he’d probably like to punch the lights out of every muggleborn in his vicinity, it’s simply not the done thing in his household. So, he’s much quicker to shoot someone down with his words than he is to reach for his wand.

Lovers:

Right now Kai is in an arranged marriage with… someone (keep your eyes peeled for future stalking!), but he’s the furthest thing from faithful to her. He’s a bit of a man whore, and is happy to sleep with just about anyone who’ll let him into their bed.

Again though, he’s not likely to sleep with anyone of lesser blood… so just assume he’ll only drop his pants for purebloods. Gender totally doesn't matter though- he swings both ways
Morgan Mulloy
Sixth year - Ravenclaw - punk trash
This guy here is my brand new child, Morgan Mulloy. He's a sixth year Ravenclaw, who's had a bit of a rough go in life. His father was a lowly criminal who was arrested for murder sometime before Morgan started Hogwarts. He's been in Azkaban for most of his adolescence, and has had little to no contact with his son since he was locked up.

Recently, Morgan received word of his father's passing (he's not entirely sure how to feel about it right now). His mother didn't handle the news all that well, and decided the best way to deal with the situation was to pack her bags and leave. He's currently living with his older sister.

For a more detailed account of his sob story, feel free to go read his app! All that aside though... he's generally a pretty nice guy? He's super into punk rock music, and plays the drums in a local band.

Unfortunately, he seems to have inherited his father's anger issues though... so he's been known to find himself in fist fights from time to time. Although he tries his hardest to take his frustrations out on inanimate objects, he doesn't always succeed.

Long story short, he's a big ol' softy who loves music & art and will occasionally lose his goddamn mind. He needs lots of plots <3

Friends:

Morgan doesn't have the best relationship with his family... and as a result, has always been particularly close to his friends. He's more of a listener than a talker, and is always down for some late night deep n' meaningful's.

I would love for him to have a close knit group of friends (ideally in the same year as him... though the houses are irrelevant), some people to smoke dope with, and perhaps even some fellow musicals to keep him company.

He's a pretty smart guy, and has a load of opinions on blood politics and things of the like (spoiler: he's a half-blood... so he's obviously not a fan of purists). He also has recently bought himself a tattoo gun... so if anyone wants to grab themself that award, hit him up <3 He doesn't bite (often), I swear!

Enemies

Just about all of wizardkind would have heard of Morgan's father. As stated above, he was arrested for murder a few years back... and it's no secret that Morgan is his youngest son.

He's always been a little touchy about it, so, I imagine it might have made him an enemy or two over the years. Generally speaking, he really doesn't want to talk about it. And if you push the matter too far- he has been known to throw a punch or two.

On that note, he has a nasty habit of flying off the wall. It doesn't take much to set this guy off... so, sometimes, even the smallest of arguments can turn into a huge deal. Safe to say, he doesn't deal with conflict well.

Lovers:

I'm going to come back and update this later... because, I'm not entirely sure where he stands in this department just yet <3
Christian Rhodes
Seventh year - Gryffindor - Athlete
Christian (or Chris if you'd prefer) is my seventh year gryffindor! He's a super family orientated, loveable goofball who spends most of his time playing quidditch, soccer and a whole hoard of other sports! Most of the time, he's pretty level headed... although he is also arguably the sorest loser known to man so, heaven help the individual/team that beats him on the field!

Christian is a muggleborn (my only muggleborn), so he is still relatively new to this 'magic' thing. As a result, he's not the most academically gifted... but, he's getting there, i promise.

Essentially, Christian is your stereotypical, egotistical jock. He thinks he's a whole lot nicer than he actually is... and is genuinely confused when women don't throw themselves at his feet. As a result, most of his friends are likely to be boys. Bc, bromances right?

Friends:

For a muggleborn, Christian is almost unbelievably popular. Or, so he would like to believe. I imagine that he has a relatively close knit group of 'guy pals' and a few party friends/acquaintances that he spends the rest of his time with. Ideally, I'd like these guy friends to be fellow seventh years, possibly also into sports?

Honestly though, Chris is pretty easy to get along with (so long as you can ignore/cater to his huge ego). So, friends yas?

Enemies

Gosh... aside from being an outspoken muggleborn, there's also Christians ego problem. Honestly, the boy thinks the world revolves around him- and him alone. This is sure to rub some people the wrong way... especially the purebloods who already consider him to be the scum of the earth.

Lovers:

Christian already has an endgame... so, he's taken in that respect. I would love to find him a few ex-girlfriends though maybe? Chris is a serial monogamist, and has essentially jumped from girlfriend to girlfriend since he was old enough to date. Inevitably though, he gets bored and breaks the poor girl's heart. Sounds fun right?

**authors note: Please, please do throw some thread ideas at me, I am itching to get back into rp'ing with y'all. also feel free to add me on skype @ kickuptheroots@outlook.com <3

--------------------
I Can't Escape
the way that I don't fit in with any of this

user posted imageuser posted image

Avatars by the wonderful Evan <3

Stells Artois · 16 · 6th · Viridian Guild · Pureblood · 5'11
Administrator
Awards:
Awards: 162

Sep 23 2017, 08:18 AM   Link Quote
Hey Exh! I promise I'd yell and a Lannister Stells always pays her debts.

I have like 13 kids but I'll offer just a few for now so I dont overwhelm you xD

JUNO:

Okay so first of all I have Mars, he's a 6th year Gryffindor who recently transferred from Beauxbatons because he beat the lights out of some kid. He's a pureblood from Spain, and a Marzán, who have a terrible terrible terrible reputation because they're super extra rich and earned their money in horrible ways...they're a mafia and he hates them all. Mars himself likes to party a lot and have fun, he enjoys flirting a lot and smooching too, but not really into flings. He plays Quidditch and has an awful ego, by which I mean he basically has a god complex (alas the nickname). Also, he tends to do a lot of stupid and dangerous things, especially when drunk. So yeah, friends? dislike each other? whatever you're up for!

Then I have Ciprian Dalca, he's a 6th year Ravenclaw, a halfblood, and honestly...a walking party. First of, he's a total geek, whenever he talks there's at least 1 videogame/movie reference, along with 1 insult and probably 2 swearwords. He's shameless, rather immoral and awfully crude. Not really much of your outdoor person and def a night owl. He's the kind of guy who tells it like it is and honestly...kind of a huge smart ass because he hates that purebloods dont understand half the things he talks about.

KARCSI:

Recent Durmstrang transfers you say? Well I have Aisley Munn (6th year Hufflepuff) who attended Durmstrang until about last year, then she got homeschooled for a bit and transferred to Hogwarts. What can I tell you about her? Well, she's a Munn, who are like...a super elitist pureblood family who are usually Wizengamot or Aurors, they're celts, and Aisley herself is a druid in training. She cares a lot about family, but is very opinionated and rather judgemental. She doesnt like being told what to do and is actually really nice unless you say something that she finds insulting. She plays quidditch (as a beater!) and practices Archery. I was actually thinking fling here? Because she's the type for that, plus they could have known each other from Durmstrang.

Next I want to offer you Nechtan McMahon (5th year Gryffindor) for the other side of the coin. He's one of Aisley's few cousins at Hogwarts and terribly rude. He's full of insults and honestly is not afraid of anyone (he told Marco to f off in Home Ec, almost got himself expelled, it's lovely) So if you want an argument or a fight or whatever, we can do that! ...he practices fencing and likes threatening peoples with the blades xD

As if I haven't offered you enough Munns already, I have Archibald Munn who is actually Karcsi's roommate and the heir to the Munn family. He attended Durmstrang until 5th year (then transferred bc one of his older sisters got caught with a girl and oh my scandals). Archie is proper, perfect, and that pureblood kid that all parents are like "why aren't you more like them". He also judges other people a lot, and will have no hesitations in hexing them if they get too rude. He loves herbology and drinking tea and is currently going through the process of becoming an animagi.

Oh and Mars is good friends with Adalie if you want to do something with thaat <3

That's all for now!

--------------------
god - captain / chaser
Gryffinpuff
These cute pixel and avatars were made by the most wonderful Evan ♡
Lolo · · · · ·
Banned
Awards:
Awards: 3

Sep 23 2017, 09:02 AM   Link Quote
Exxhhhhh. Let's do this! I am so plot hungry :F

Juno & Reade: Reade is my smol Hufflepuff 4thie who could befriend a brick wall if it had something to say. If Juno needs someone to vent to then Reade is a good candidate.

Kai & Reade: Reade is muggleborn, a talented, smart magic user, and not afraid to tell someone when he thinks they are out of line. Maybe our boys could go head to head?

Students & Sergei: If either of your kids likes flying or dueling then Serg is happy to train them one on one!

I have another boy coming reaaaaallly soon so I will add a post for him when I can!

@Juno Moreau
Tine · 16 · 6th · neutral · Pureblood · 5'7
Banned
Awards:
Awards: 89

Sep 23 2017, 11:27 AM   Link Quote
I missed that

Hello yes you know a bunch of my children so let me try and mix em all up with my new ones, right?

Juno/Erik: I need them again because they were super cute together ;_; Erik has a boyfriend these days - Stells' Quincy - and he is quite determined to keep him around. They need some friendly rebounding. Do some Halloween things?

Fiachra - you do not know him yet, but he had to repeat his seventh year at Hogwarts and HE HATES IT. He's a pureblood, born first out of three and he is always angry. Also he's in Gryffindor too. Sleeping around you say? He might be into that because there is a girl on his mind and he does not like it. Fia is dyslexic, his dad is some famous Quidditch player but Fia is not into that - he likes Irish Martial Arts.

Okay now one of my fave little a-holes, Kai. Brotherly bonding? Marco can have a talk with him about THE FUTURE ™. Also he is dormmates with my fave little child, Florentin Deschamps. Florentin was an Beauxbatons and transferred, he is a bitch who only likes a few people and loves beauty charms, makeup and his horse. The Deschamps are definitely elitists and have some nice illegal business running up, all well-covered ofc. Will they get along or not? Let's find out! I got some more kids but let's leave it with those for a start <33

--------------------
user posted image
Sara · 17 · 7th · Viridian Guild · Pureblood · 6'3
Banned
Awards:
Awards: 17

Sep 23 2017, 01:23 PM   Link Quote
Helloooo! I'm Sara and I'm here to throw some children at your children.

So first off there's Tatienne Mulligan, my sixth year Gryffindor wildchild (she might be part wolf). Tati's a transfer from Ilvermorny, she's been at Hogwarts for a few months now and her parents own a wolf sanctuary - she loves wolves. She's muggleborn and she hates the whole ''purebloods are better'' sentiment so she studies her ass off to show everyone that she's just as capable. Tell her there's something she can't do and she'll prove you wrong. She has a temper and has basically grown up defending herself and her older brothers from bullies and she likes to punch. There's no filter on this girl, she's nowhere near eloquent and honestly she just likes to have a good time and smoke and drink some (my fuzzy brain morphed that into smike at first). I feel like she'd mesh well with Juno? They both seem similar and they're dormmates and I feel like they'd be pretty bad for each other but still a lot of fun. Tati enjoys the one night stands and flings as well (boy or girl, she likes both) even though there's one boy in particular who annoyingly is stuck on her mind so yeah there definitely won't be any judgement from her. Also for Karcsi, she'd hate his guts so if you want someone he can put down and what not (she'd attempt to punch him, ngl) then have at her.

Then I have Pepijn de Dood, 7th year Slytherin and pureblood to the boot. He's an elitist Dutch jerk, also betrothed but not exactly faithful to her either. He was raised with those pureblood ideals - he's better than everyone blabla. His family is very shady, they have a front of a successfull potionmaking business but behind that there's a lot of shady stuff which mostly involves laundering and death (they work with the Nilssons a lot). Pepijn is the oldest here and heir (even though he hates blood and it sometimes even makes him faint) but good ol' dad is sick so taking over the family business is coming a looot closer than he thought. Pep is all about that insulting those of lesser blood and he doesn't punch either - hexes are more his thing so yeah, I can see him maybe getting along with Karcsi? They're dormmates and share a similar mindset, maybe they've even known each other for a while longer because pureblood things and what not. Idk, I just thought I'd throw him at Karcsi!

Also have Felix Wolfhard for potential enemy for Karcsi and fling for Juno? He's in Gryffindor, 7th year and he's just a ball of annoying ridiculous energie? Felix is halfblood, doesn't know his dad and his mom comes from an old pureblood elitist family but she's a Squib so they kicked her out and she became a stripper. Had Felix at a young age and raised him as a single mom, and he adores her. Felix has a temper but he's usually chill and fun, he likes to flirt and kiss and is definitely not opposed to flings - though he mostly enjoys them with people he knows. So yeah he probably knows Juno because he likes to party as well, and he'd probably clash a lot with Karcsi.

I have some other children as well but these are the ones I want to offer for now!

--------------------
Smoosh Brigade
Awards:

Sep 24 2017, 11:35 PM   Link Quote
So many adorable babies to plot with <3

@Martín Marzán & Juno
Gosh... I honestly don't know which direction to go with these two! I had to do a quick stalk of some of his threads to get a feel for his character before I replied because I wanted to be thorough okai?

I lowkey need them to be friends though. Because, Mars and Juno! Is that not the most amazing thing you've ever heard?

Juno also happens to come from a french pureblood line, so I imagine she would know of the Marzán family... at least to some degree. Her (french) father is a slightly corrupt ministry worker, so it is entirely possible that they have some ties there. No matter how distant.

In any case, I really ship this friendship and I think they'd be fun to play around with. Perhaps Juno's father pushed her to introduce herself when he first transferred, and they released how scarily similar they were (and how insanely different to their respective families)?

Ciprian & Juno
-screams- I love him, and I'm sure Juno will too! It could be funny to have these two thread out something involving some muggle tech (or something)... only to have juno understand none of it & drive Ciprian up the wall.

Aisley & Kai
I actually really like this idea! I haven't really had a chance to play to Kai's manwhore-ish tendencies much... so it would be fun to see how that pans out!

The two of them also seem to have a fair bit in common. Namely, they are both super close to their pureblood elitist families. Have any of the Munn's run into the Connors? It could be interesting to develop that backstory a bit too. See how the families get along etc.
The Connor's are also pretty close to the Larsons... so, any connection there would also influence things.

But, to summarise, yes... i'm so down for a fling!

Nechtan & Kai
Ohhhh noooo... he messed with Kai's brother?

As much as marco would disapprove... Kai is going to make his life a living hell. If you ever want to play that out, hmu! Karcsi is not afraid to make outlandish threats on his life. He likes to play horrible mind games with kids he dislikes.

Archibal & Kai
Right, so, I was thinking that maybe these two were suuuppperr close at one point... after all, they both attended Durmstrang for most of their school lives. They also both come from well off, pureblood families.

(Perhaps, best friends close even?)

Then... boom... Kai sleeps with his sister and everything goes to shit?

Thoughts?

@Sergei Fyodorov & Children
Honestly, of my two children, I expect Kai is the most likely to run into Sergei. He's not much of a fighter... but he has a huge mouth. So, I imagine that he may have sought out some duelling help at some point. If so he can use it against his many, many enemies.

Also, he's the younger brother of Sergei's coworker (Marco)... so, there's also that!

Reade & Kai
Kai doesn't really make a habit of starting fights with younger students... although he isn't completely against the idea either. It honestly just depends on how persistent Reade is.

If he bother's Karcsi enough... I imagine he wouldn't be adverse to throwing a hex or two his way. Most likely something he learnt in Dark Arts class at Durmstrang.

Buyers beware.

Juno & Reade

He sounds like an absolute sweetie! I will have to think on this one for a bit... because i'm sure there's an amazing thread idea for these two floating around in my brain somewhere. It likely involves Juno tying to convince Reade to do something questionably illegal or against the school rules.

All of tine's children @Erik Dwight

I absolutely adore all of these ideas so I am just going to say YES TO ALL OF THEM & save myself writing the same thing over and over again!

I am ready and waiting to start any/all of these threads! Just lemme know which one/one's you'd like me to write up... and they shall be yours <3
Either hmu here, my inbox or on skype!

@Tatienne Mulligan & Juno
Juno is in desperate need of some girlfriends... so I am going to throw her at you with everything I have. I'm thinking perhaps these two could grow to be super close?

Right now, she doesn't have any friends in her dorm... so i'm sure she clung to Tati when she first arrived. The fact that she's down with drinking and smoking also helps.

I would absolutely ADORE to plot out a bff in the making kind of thing? Like, have them slowly get to know one another... and eventually become an inseparable, unstoppable force?

Thread idea: The two of them sneaking out to have a smoke after lights out and having some super deep ass conversation that sparks a friendship? Yas/no/maybe?

Pepijn & Kai
Yesss, these two absolutely need to be close! Kai doesn't have a whole lot of friends at Hogwarts... aside from maybe Severin? (given that he has only just transferred) So i would absolutely love for him to have a partner in crime.

They have pretty similar values, and share a dorm room, so I feel like friendship must be forced upon them!

Perhaps they knew one another beforehand, but only became friendly once Kai transferred?

Felix & children

I am honestly down for both, or either of these ideas! Juno loves a good fling... and Kai loves a good fight. So, he sounds absolutely perfect for both tasks!

--------------------
I Can't Escape

Stells Artois · 16 · 6th · Viridian Guild · Pureblood · 5'11
Administrator
Awards:
Awards: 162

Sep 25 2017, 12:13 AM   Link Quote
-SCREAMS- @Juno Moreau

MARS & JUNO:
I always approve of mythology names...I feel like he would joke about it a lot tbh, mythology is like his best class and he's a flirt so like, expect myth related compliments lol

I really really like the idea of them being friends! The Marzáns are mostly located in Spain but they definitely have a lot of influence in Europe, so it's very likely she has heard about them, and if you want connections I'm down for that too! (Corruption is a Marzán's game xD). As for her introducing herself to him when he transferred...yes yes yes, because Mars couldn't care less about meeting all the pureblood people his family would want him to hang out with so he was probably all whatever about it and hit on her on something because she cute. Also, when he just transferred he was this big dramatic mess because Hogwarts is ugly and doesn't even compare to Beauxbatons xD

CIPRIAN & JUNO:
Ahahaha I'm so down for this, he'd definitely be very irritated about it because in his mind it's all very simple and obvious. I'm trying to think what kind of tech could be since the whole "electric things go boom at Hogwarts" thing but my mind is like...make it something super insignificant for the sole sake of hilarity? Like...a ballpoint pen, wizards don't got those. LOL idk just throwing ideas

AISLEY & KAI:
Yeees I'm glad you like the idea because I do too xD

Honestly, me and Allie never plotted much on the relationship between Munns and Connors but I assume that there really isn't any bad blood since Ministry and what not. The Munns generally have good relations with most pureblood families unless they're openly involved in illicit activities, like the Marzáns, or have a long time grudge against them. For example... Larssons... Aisley and Severin aren't really big fans of each other xD But it's not like she had ever cared about what they may think - if anything, the fact that they have good relations with the Connors may as well be fuel for her wish to flirt with Karcsi. She's petty like that at times LOL Plus, he's attractive and has the kind of attitude she really does enjoy a lot c;

NECH & KAI:
Ahaha well yes. This all happened in Home Economics, but basically Marco gave him detention for smashing an egg on his cousin's head, and Nechtan wasn't very pleased about it.

Please do threaten him because he definitely threatens back, boy is 5'8" of ginger fury and hate LOL

ARCHIE & KAI:
Oh man, I'm so down for this lol

Aisley is actually Archie's cousin, but they're so close that they might as well be brother and sister, so he would definitely be super disappointed if he found out about the fling.

I can actually see them being really really good friends (hey best friends works even better for angst reasons) because of their families and what not, and everything just going to hell when Archie finds out. I love me some angsty plots, and yeeees I approve <3

--------------------
god - captain / chaser
Gryffinpuff
These cute pixel and avatars were made by the most wonderful Evan ♡
Nick · 16 · 6 · · Alone · 6'6"
Slytherin
Awards:
Awards: None
Sep 26 2017, 11:06 AM   Link Quote
Hey, Exh! Nick here, I think (think is key, my memory is bad) we've chatted in the cbox a lil bit. I'm still fairly new so I've only the one, dumb child:Jacques. He's a sot boy but is a fan of acting out; class skipping, spiking morning coffee with some Jamesons, sneaking into forbidden areas, all of the above, etc.

He's pretty easy to get along with, though he is more than a bit of a weirdo. While their family situations aren't all too similar, I could see them bitching about their situations together and getting along in that way.

Mostly he's just lonely and has finally realized after 6 years that maybe it's time to stop isolating himself for the entire year.

As for Karsci, I doubt the two would get along (seeing as how Jacques is a half-blood) but I also don't see the point in every thread being pleasantly friendly, if you know what I mean. A little bit of antagonism can be good for the blood, haha. Jacques could even get some sort of sick joy out of the distasteful interaction, because it's at least some kind of interaction.

Just spit-balling, really, but Jacques can usually be found either on the Quidditch pitch, roaming the quietest halls of Hogwarts (or parts of the outside grounds), or drinking in Hogsmeade somewhere.

So lemme know if you're interested (or if you have any other characters! I don't know but everybody around here has about 200,000 so, I wouldn't be surprised haha)

--------------------
you will break my back for all the burdens i lay upon it/but i will never blame you for these bees inside this bonnet
and my lungs will grow cancers/and my back it will grow achey/
i will buy us an acre/of some land in the city/
we could live there together/or i'll live alone less happy/
but i'll live/unfortunately

- AJJ, Love in a Time of Human Pappillomavirus
Smoosh Brigade
Awards:

Sep 27 2017, 12:39 AM   Link Quote
@Jacques Spireaux

Yes, we certainly have met in the cbox smile.gif It's nice to put a character to the name!

He and Juno would likely get along smashingly. Although I'm sure she considers him a little odd, she would find it endearing more so than anything else. Perhaps we could have the two of them end up in detention together... or something of the sorts?

As for Karcsi, I think you're right. Jacques would definitely rub him the wrong way. I'm also a huge fan of antagonistic plots... so we should definitely throw them together methinks. It honestly doesn't take much to rile Kai up... so all he would need to do is exist in the same space, and he's likely to get a reaction! We could have them bump into one another at the halloween dance maybe?

--------------------
I Can't Escape

Slytherin
Awards:
Sep 27 2017, 07:17 AM   Link Quote
@Juno Moreau

Detention sounds about right, haha. Maybe they even attempt a bit if a jailbreak and try to get the hell out of Dodge? We'll figure it out, but Detention works well.

Halloween Dance showdown between Karcsi and Jacques, too, I'm about it. Maybe Karcsi is trying to dance a little, flirt with a pretty lady, and Jacques does the classic *Bump into and spill Karcsi's drink on him* schtick. I could imagine that'd get him pretty livid, haha.

--------------------
you will break my back for all the burdens i lay upon it/but i will never blame you for these bees inside this bonnet

Kala Faraji
· · · · ·
Awards:
Sep 28 2017, 09:09 AM   Link Quote

I have arrived after wanting to get here for three days now!

Kala & Karsci: so I hope Allie explained this to you! Kala and Petra are going to end up being friends, and family by marriage. Right now they're at that introductory stage where they're getting to know each other. The Faraji family is very or purebloods so I think Karsci and Kala have crossed paths before at least in social events. I don't really know if they will get along, especially if he's anything like Adalie. In my mind Kala tolerates Adalie but I'm pretty sure after learning some of the things she did to Petra that tolerating nature of hers is going to go out the window. It'd be interesting to throw them together. Maybe Karsci hears that Kala approached Petra and asked about her broken engagement, so naturally he thinks she has ulterior motives? I really would like to see some sort of confrontation, but definitely let me know your thoughts and ideas!

Milena & Karsci: Milena hates the Connor family with every fiber of her being. She blames them for her father spiraling into alcoholism and eventually driving himself insane because he was unable to get a good job after the Connor patriarch blamed him for something and had him fired from the Ministry. Her hate isn't unfounded but she just despises them all equally. That being said, I think they would fight on sight because Milena is the type that will make an aggressive comment. It probably doesn't help she's a half-blood, but no one knows that. xD

Again! Let me know if you have any ideas.

Artemia & Karsci: FRIENDS! We have arrived at my severely apathetic and sometimes emotionally dead Slytherin. She hates everything that isn't of pure blood and doesn't mask her distaste. Artemia's only goal in life is to basically dethrone her older brothers and become the head of the de Sainte-Maure house so her twin, Briar Rose, can be free to live her life. Briar is about the only person Arti cares about. She's recently in an arranged marriage or I would offer her up, but I think they could be gossipy old ladies together or something. I'm sure she'd love Karsci because he's very much like her despite being a boy and more promiscuous. Would definitely be up for having them thread and feel them out first. :3

I'll be back when I can think of plots for Juno! <33

@Juno Moreau

Lacey · 17 · 7th · Undecided · Pureblood · 5'4''
Banned
Awards:
Awards: 42

Sep 28 2017, 09:23 AM   Link Quote
HEY EXH! As I stated just moments ago, I really wanna plot with you dear. <3

So heres a quick rundown on my girlies!

Cosimia Spiros, 17, 7th year Ravenclaw Pureblood. She's kind of a mess. Stuck up Greek child who comes form a wealthy family who is obsessed with power in high wizarding society. On most days, she is the perfect child, and other days, she wants to run away from it all. She's very torn lately. She's sarcastic and can be very nasty. She's kind of a slut who hates commitment. She loves reading and traveling. She's a roller coaster of emotions. xD

Giselle D'Amboise, 17, 7th Year Gryffindor French/Irish half-blood. Her Irish pureblood mum ran away to marry a muggle frenchman. They died when Giselle turned five, so her and her sister were shipped off to live with there regal pureblood grandparents who hold a high job in the Ministry of Magic, the O'Malley's. Giselle is constantly reminded that she is not "pure" and most pureblooded families would know of Giselle and her younger sister for there mothers "treachery". She's a soft-spoken, loyal and strong Gryffindor who loves dearly. Hopeless romantic who loves Care of Magical Creatures. She keeps her emotions hidden, mainly because of everything she's been through.

Samantha Vanstone, ghost girl who died last year from an "accident". In reality, her father threw her down the stairs. A history of abuse and drama, Samantha would be a sixth year Gryffindor if she didn't die. When alive, she was a strong mother-like person, who was constantly looking out for her friends and her older brother, 7th year Slytherin Skylar Vanstone (Puzzle's character). Now that she is dead, she has been secretly haunting her brother, watching over him. He doesn't have a clue, and neither does most of her living friends. Only recently has Samantha decided to open up and present herself to people. She's grown very angry in her ghost life, and her attitude had hardened. She really hates being a ghost.

Any ideas? xDDDD

@Juno Moreau

--------------------
user posted image
Avatars by Evan!<3Signature made by flameia of Shadowplay!
Exh · 18 · 7th · Unaffiliated · pureblood · 6"1
Shelved
Awards:
Awards: 10

Sep 28 2017, 11:27 AM   Link Quote

@Jacques Spireaux
Yes okay, so i'm loving both of these ideas, just lemme know which you wanted to do first smile.gif

@Kala Faraji
Yeess, I have been meaning to go and stalk your plotter too!

Kala/Karcsi: So, while Karcsi is a lot like Adalie in most respects, he does differ from her on one very important front: he never takes his anger out on his siblings. In fact, he gets a little cranky with Addie whenever she does that kinf od thing. Honestly, Kai treats Petra like a princess... and also sometimes, like she's made of glass. There's absolutely nothing he wouldn't do for that girl. So, I'm sure that he is going to adore Kala (eventually)!

I also really love the idea of him being suspicious of her! Not only is Kai super protective of his sister, but he is also kinda weird about protecting their families name. So, he'd definitely want to quiz her about why she'd asked. (cue scary big brother mode)

Kai/Milena: Allie has already told me a little bit about this plot too, and it sounds super interesting! If you ever need someone to act as an antagonist, feel free to hit Karcsi up. Otherwise, I don't really see him being all that bothered by her. Like, unless she starts messing with his siblings, he really couldn't care less about her- or ruining her life for that matter. But, eff with his family... and you're going to have hell to pay!

Artemia/Kai: Idk why i love this idea so much, but i totally do! It makes me laugh to imagine Kai bitching and gossiping behind everyones back... because that is absolutely the kind of thing he would do. They would definitely be friends.

---

Feel free to hmu on skype if you want to flesh out these plots a bit more (kickuptheroots@outlook.com), otherwise I'm more than happy to thread out a few of these things- just lemme know which ones you want to go with first and I can probably squeeze a starter into my schedule in the next few days <3

@Cosimia Spiros

Kai/Cosima: I feel like of all our children, these two are the most likely to have met- with them both being pureblood & in the same year etc. But, I'm honestly a bit torn as to which direction to go with them. Because, we could always go in the "friends since childhood" direction... but I think we could do better.

Like... okai... hear me out. Perhaps the two of them had a fling a little while back, only for Kai to find out that he wasn't the only guy she was seeing & getting petty/nasty about it (as if she was the only person he was seeing... lol)?
Things ended badly between them... but being purebloods, they have to go on acting as if they're fine with one another, when in reality they sort of want to strangle each other?
Thoughts?

Giselle/Kai: Just dropping in to say, if you ever need someone to upset her, make her cry, or constantly bring up the fact she's not "pure" for plotting purposes, hmu.

Samantha/Juno: Um. So. Like. Okay. These two would have been in the same year & house when Samantha was alive... so, perhaps we could do something with that? Maybe they were friends? Maybe Juno drove her up the wall & she feels like she needs to get revenge on her from beyond the grave?

Idk... just ghost things smile.gif

------------

Feel free to hmu on skype too if you wanna chat more about the plots (kickuptheroots@outlook.com)
Jinx · 17 · 6th · Neutral · Pureblood · 5'11"
Banned
Awards:
Awards: 27

Sep 28 2017, 12:23 PM   Link Quote
Exh! <3

SO. Well, I don't know. I LOVED OUR PLOT WITH JUNO AND OISIN TOGETHER, but life got in the way for both of us and welp idk ;_; Sadly Oisin is going to be engaged to someone else now, but I was really hoping they could at least be friend still? Or maybe have had a thing for each other in the past but now Oisin is moving on from that? I DON'T KNOW. PICK SOMETHING BUT PLEASE MORE JUNO AND OISIN <33

@Juno Moreau

--------------------

thank you evan for pixel <3 and thank you so much lacey for the secret santa banner c:
Smoosh Brigade
Awards:

Sep 28 2017, 12:45 PM   Link Quote
Yesss jinx <33

I still definately need some Oisin in my life! So, they 100% must be friends! Thankfully, we never got too far into that plot... SO i feel like we could pretty safely pick up from where we left off, with the two of them just being really close friends instead?

If you want to go down the other route though, maybe we could have had them secretly date for a while... but have them amicably break up once they realised it just wasnt going to work? Like, Juno is just too much of a handful and Oisin is a bit too... Oisin haha

Then they can just be that weird ass couple who actually became better friends after splitting... and everyone is just really confused?

Yes/no/idk?
Feel free to come yell at me on skype about it <33

@Oisin Woodbane

--------------------
I Can't Escape

Slytherin
Awards:
Sep 28 2017, 03:25 PM   Link Quote
@Juno Moreau @Karcsi Connor

Let's start off with Jacques/Juno first! Do you want me to start the thread, or do you want the honors?

--------------------

Lacey · 17 · 7th · Undecided · Pureblood · 5'4''
Banned
Awards:
Awards: 42

Sep 28 2017, 04:28 PM   Link Quote
Cosimia/Kai: Oh omg I LOVE this! I think it would be so much to plot/play out. I think Cosimia would probably be super annoyed with Kai's response to her sleeping with other guys and be all like DAGGERS toward him thus forward! Especially at pureblood gatherings. She would probably make some snide comments to him, while still attempting to look proper. <3 I like this dynamic they can have! And Petra and Cosimia are friends so this could be even more fun. <3

Giselle/Kai: Oh yes I'll let you know <3

Samantha/Juno: I don't think Samantha would really hate Juno or want to get revenge on her, so I lean towards more of the friend vibe!

@Karcsi Connor

--------------------
user posted image
Avatars by Evan!<3Signature made by flameia of Shadowplay!
Smoosh Brigade
Awards:

Sep 28 2017, 11:19 PM   Link Quote

@Jacques Spireaux

I have quite a few replies on my plate right now... so if you wouldn't mind starting it?
I would be eternally grateful <3

@Cosimia Spiros/Kai: I thought so too! We should definitely throw these two together in a thread!

--------------------
I Can't Escape

Exh · 17 · 6th Year · Undecided · Half-blood · 5"10
Ravenclaw
Awards:

Oct 1 2017, 08:40 AM   Link Quote
Updated to include this goofball <3
Give him lots of plots n things

--------------------
*Hulk Smash*
0.1 PM ME 02. CDCS 0.3 TRACKER

Exh · 17 · 6th Year · Undecided · Half-blood · 5"10
Ravenclaw
Awards:

Oct 1 2017, 08:43 AM   Link Quote
@Cosimia Spiros: -screams- Sorry, I totally thought I had replied to this already!I need this dynamic in my life <3

--------------------
*Hulk Smash*
0.1 PM ME 02. CDCS 0.3 TRACKER

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

ADMIN MOD