REALM

AU Harry Potter | Winter 2018

Staff

House Points

G: 479 H: 469 R: 675 S: 363

Otm's

Add Reply
New Poll

been silent for so long, yurio's plotting!!

Shion Suzuki

My whole life, I've felt like a burden.

Yurio Profile Plotter Tracker Ranking Extra Info Etc

Ravenclaw Beginner
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Ravenclaw
Year
Neutral - dating Daesung Ryu
Clash
Halfblood
Status
5'5”
Height
Yurio
They/Them
Pronouns
2-December 17

Dec 2 2017, 05:26 PM   LINK Quote
SHION SUZUKI
sixth year ravenclaw ; a good egg
Shion Suzuki: is a sixteen-year-old, sixth-year Ravenclaw who isn't necessarily a pacifist, but he'd rather not participate in anything that makes him uncomfortable or stressed; he lacks motivation sometimes and so can come across a bit lazy, but he's overall quite selfless. if you need him, he's reliable, and though he's not the hardest worker without incentive, he's always willing to help out those who ask. he's also a quiet soul - not because he's shy, but he knows that words are a powerful weapon, and he doesn't want to risk hurting people with what he says. that, and sometimes, he just doesn't know how to voice what he thinks or what he feels, so he uses the piano! however, he has this underlying feeling that he doesn't belong, and this can sometimes weigh heavy on him.

Shion Needs:

Friends: This little egg needs some friends to sometimes shake him out of his bad thoughts. trust though - once you're shion's friend, you actually get full conversations from him !?!?! the shock !?!?! though you may have to sometimes drag him out of bed, or search for him (just follow the sound of the piano)!

Enemies: He is not confrontational, but he can get very sarcastic and he knows he does wind people up with his behaviour. Feel free to get annoyed at this silent then 'burn comment' boy! he can get a little snarky and will smirk when you get in trouble for yelling at him/punching him in the face!

Love Interests: Shion is biromantic/demisexual though he does have a slight bias towards boys. he's a little awkward, but only because when he likes/loves, he does it wholly and likes to make his partners feel happy and confident, and he likes to build them up. open for current and ex-partners! also... maybe a casual thing?

--------------------
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Avery Brigham

A dead man's soul is a heavy thing

Spook Stells Profile Plotter Tracker Ranking Extra Info Etc

Ghost
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Gryffindor Alumn
420 year so far~
Year
Haunting since 1615
Clash
Muggleborn
Status
5'7
Height
Spook Stells
Pronouns
26-May 17

Dec 2 2017, 05:39 PM   LINK Quote
Hi again!

So I already offered you Ciprian and we have plots there!

I was thinking maybe I could offer you Avery :3 He's my ghostie and he's kind of very shy and awkward and afraid of living people lol. He's also very caring and idk I feel like they could interact well bc Shion isn't an intimidating person xD

Theeen if you need an adult for him to talk to I have Riordan? He's the Home Economics Prof and Gryffindor's HoH. He's kind of upbeat and enthusiastic about everything and idk a good listener (and he also makes great cupcakes). So yeah... I'll probs tell you more over Skype <3

Cassandra Saint-Clair

The girl has always been half goddess, half hell.

Mari Profile Plotter Tracker Ranking Extra Info Etc

Gryffindor
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Gryffindor
Year
Undecided
Clash
Pureblood
Status
5'5"
Height
Mari
She + Her
Pronouns
28-June 17

Dec 2 2017, 09:53 PM   LINK Quote
Hai, I'm Mari!

Piano buddies please I would really love to throw these kids together. My child Cassandra is a half-blood and descends from a royal bloodline but she's been exiled from her home because she is a half-blood and her family are a bunch of elitists. Long story short, they almost killed her because of it. But anyhow! Playing the piano is about the only constant in her life, it's what brings her any measure of happiness and I would love for her and Shion to maybe do some duets and if he composes she would definitely play for him or he could play for her. They would just be very cute friends sharing this passion for music.

Cass tends to keep to herself, but I think she would probably try and get Shion to engage with others to some degree. Let me know what you think and welcome to WURR! :3

@Shion Suzuki

--------------------
Dream up something wild and improbable, something beautiful and full of monsters.
Hufflepuff
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Hufflepuff
Year
🦄
Clash
Pureblood
Status
5'2
Height
Sara
She/Her
Pronouns
24-March 17

Dec 3 2017, 04:21 AM   LINK Quote
@Shion Suzuki

Hiii again! So we already briefly met in the cbox and now I have come bearing gifts plots!

I have 8 characters running around but for now I shall throw 2 of them at your child!

Need a friend to shake you out of your bad thoughts, you say? Enter Fae Forsythe, my sixth year Hufflepuff and sunshine personified. She will draw on him, doodle on his hands or paint on his arms, bc that's what she do; using her friends as her own personal canvas (she's an artist). Dragging people out of bed to have some fun with her is what she does best, so yes I think they could be very cute friends? She'd have no problem approaching him and just talking his ears off!

Then if you also want an adult, have my groundskeeper Ningal? Like Hagrid, she lives in the cabin in the woods on the grounds and she's overall a very warm and loving person. He can come have tea with her if he feels like hiding or just needs someone to talk to yes ;-;

You can PM me to exchange skype info if that's what you prefer, makes for easier plotting anyway <3 And if you want any of my other kids just hmu.

--------------------

user posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
pixel and avatar by Evan & Catsanova by Bolt ❤

Shion Suzuki

Ravenclaw Beginner
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Ravenclaw
Year
Clash
Halfblood
Status
5'5”
Height
Yurio
They/Them
Pronouns
2-December 17

Dec 3 2017, 06:07 AM   LINK Quote
@Avery Brigham

Avery looks like such an interesting character!! I'm really curious as to how he died oops, but since Shion is pretty calm and serene - about as intimidating as a kitten, let's be real - Avery is more than welcome to hang around Shion!! He wouldn't pressure him to talk about anything or to just talk in general! They could be good for each other!

@Cassandra Korvere

Shion lives for the piano so this could definitely be a thing!! It's his way of expressing how he feels without the possibility of using words the wrong way and hurting people. It was also his way of bonding with his father, so it's something really special to him. I feel like they would probably meet at least once a week and just chill playing the piano!

@Fae Forsythe

Ok, so I definitely feel like Fae would help Shion during his Dark Days, by not letting him revel in his depression, literally by dragging him out of bed. She seems like a good influence, and by that I mean happy? Yes, yes, good egg.

--------------------
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Cassandra Saint-Clair

The girl has always been half goddess, half hell.

Mari Profile Plotter Tracker Ranking Extra Info Etc

Gryffindor
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Gryffindor
Year
Undecided
Clash
Pureblood
Status
5'5"
Height
Mari
She + Her
Pronouns
28-June 17

Dec 3 2017, 01:11 PM   LINK Quote
Perfect, I'm definitely down for throwing them together on this common ground. Do you want to start it? Maybe Cass hears someone playing the piano and is drawn to it? Whichever way you want to spin it usually works for me. I can adapt to posts. smile.gif

@Shion Suzuki

--------------------
Dream up something wild and improbable, something beautiful and full of monsters.

Morgan Mulloy

I'm barely breathing anymore

Exh Profile Plotter Tracker Ranking Extra Info Etc

Ravenclaw
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Ravenclaw
Year
Undecided
Clash
Half-blood
Status
5"10
Height
Exh
she/her
Pronouns
1-October 17

Dec 3 2017, 10:52 PM   LINK Quote
Ohai there, I've got a kiddo i'd like to throw at @Shion Suzuki <3. I'll also include a brief description of my other characters at the bottom... just in case you have any plotting ideas for them smile.gif

Morgan/Shion: Morgan here is my sixth year Ravenclaw, and therefore Shion's roommate! He's an angry little boyo, but he tries his hardest to keep his anger under raps when he can. His interests include, playing the drums, tattooing and.... not a whole lot else. I was thinking that despite their differences, their shared interest in music could bring them together? Although Morgan is more into the punk scene, music is music right?
Essentially... I think they would make cute/unlikely friends smile.gif

My other kiddos: For your plotting purposes i've also got 6th year Gryffindor Juno Moreau, a party girl through and through. 7th year Slytherin Karcsi Connor, a horrible blood elitist/durmstrang transfer. AND my new bby 7th year Gryffindor Christian Rhodes, a hormonal teenage jock who loves all things quidditch and soccer!

--------------------
*Hulk Smash*
0.1 PM ME 02. CDCS 0.3 TRACKER

Shion Suzuki

Ravenclaw Beginner
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Ravenclaw
Year
Clash
Halfblood
Status
5'5”
Height
Yurio
They/Them
Pronouns
2-December 17

Dec 4 2017, 04:09 PM   LINK Quote
@Cassandra Korvere

Of course! I'll tag you and send you the link when it's up!!

@Morgan Mulloy

Hello hello~ please throw things at Shion; he'll catch them!

Since Morgan and Shion are roommates, there's a high chance they'll know each other already! Shion's not necessarily a pacifist, but he is very peaceful; he likes to take things comfortably and calmly, and peace is the ultimate goal. Though he can get very sarcastic, he's likely to help Morgan with his anger if he wants it! We could definitely have music buddies, though! Shion loves to play all kinds of the piano, and he would definitely try to find a way to mix punk and classical.

In terms of your other kids though; I see the potential for some antagonism with Karcsi! Shion's mother came from a very famous, elitist, pureblood family, but she fell in love with a halfblood and thus had Shion, so I think that counts as being a blood traitor? Even so, Shion can get a little snappy when people are like his distant family, so there could be an opportunity to run that!

--------------------
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Juno Moreau

I don't make sense to anyone but my best friends.

Exh Profile Plotter Tracker Ranking Extra Info Etc

GLOMP Squad
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Gryffindor
Year
None yet
Clash
pureblood
Status
5"5
Height
Exh
she/her
Pronouns
29-August 16

Dec 7 2017, 10:03 AM   LINK Quote
@Shion Suzuki

Sorry it's taken me so long to get around to replying again... I've been swallowed by the black hole that is homework. In any case... yes to everything! I really do like the idea of Morgan and Shion being friends because, honestly, if you share a room with someone for 6 years- it's likely to happen. Plus, it'd probably be good for Morgan to spend some time with a pacifist. He might learn something probably not but, whatever

And as for Karcsi things, I'm always down for throwing him into antagonistic plots. He make a great villain! While he doesn't necessarily go out of his way to pick on others... it doesn't take much to get under his skin either. Honestly, Shion probably just needs to *look* at one of his sisters and he'll lose the plot!

Lemme know if you want to thread either of these out smile.gif bc i'm down for anything!

--------------------
I Can't Escape
the way that I don't fit in with any of this

user posted imageuser posted image user posted imageuser posted image
Avatars by the wonderful Evan <3

Theodore Isley

- The wolves are at my door - waiting for my empire to fall -

Storm Profile Plotter Tracker Ranking Extra Info Etc

Head Boy
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Slytherin
Year
Viridian Guild
Clash
Pureblood
Status
6'3"
Height
Storm
Pronouns
21-June 15

Dec 7 2017, 10:19 AM   LINK Quote
-screems- it's a me, Storm, here to fling children like a good parent ♡

SO the first one that comes to mind is Miles!

Miles is that kid that most people at least know of, even though he would like to think he is invisible. You’ve probably seen him either getting his ass kicked or on some variant of the walk of shame. Even if he speaks with someone regularly the eagle doesn’t really do the whole friends thing, he more so see people as replaceable or irreplaceable. Would they have a significant impact on his life if that person was suddenly gone? Few people would to be honest. Miles tends to keep people at a distance, the further the better. He’s not overly picky about who he crawls into bed with, more so seeking the warmth and the feeling of being wanted even if it is just for a night. He might be able to recite the definition of commitment, but he has no idea how to apply it to his life. Other then his complete lack of social skills, the Ravenclaw enjoys hoarding anything and everything. Abandoned flier that has been stepped on by hundreds of students, obviously a keepsake… In his free time Miles is a hacker, a nerdy little hacker that will offer the often times unsolicited information that your passwords are weak sauce.

I was thinking that they could/ or could have, had a past fling or something... and since Miles is, well Miles, he'd bolt the moment anything got too commitmenty. If pursued he can be quite nasty, if it's what will get people to leave.

My second child I am going to throw for the moment is Finlay! He's a 6th year hufflepuff that loves almost everyone. He grew up on the Storm Dragon Sanctuary and loves adventure, kid doesn't know how to chill really, but he would definitely drag Shinn out of bed to go do fun things!

Finlay is just a happy go lucky ball of sunshine that no rainstorm is ever going to block out. There is no person that he will not (try) befriend, and with an endless amount of patience and forgiveness the boy is very hard to deter. He likes to make people laugh, generally with jokes that are sarcastically centered around how amazing he is. There is a bit or notoriety that follows his name, and his complete disregard for the rules has made him a bit of a celebrity on detention. It takes a lot to get him angry, but when someone does succeed in actually wearing out that endless patience Fin is a bit scary. He is also Dyslexic and ADHD and struggles horribly with reading and writing, but he excels at most of the practical aspects of magic. His favorites are transfiguration, DADA and Herbology; though Fin would argue he is only interested in the dangerous plants, you could find him tenderly caring for some orchids as well!

@Shion Suzuki

--------------------
user posted image

Shion Suzuki

Ravenclaw Beginner
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Ravenclaw
Year
Clash
Halfblood
Status
5'5”
Height
Yurio
They/Them
Pronouns
2-December 17

Dec 7 2017, 10:34 AM   LINK Quote
@Juno Moreau

Don't worry about it! lol, but yes! Morgan and Shion! Definitely friends! If you want, I can write a starter up? Maybe they're in the abandoned classroom or something chill like that?

But I'm also definitely feeling some antagonistic vibes between these two. Shion can get pretty snappy and will call somebody out if he thinks they're being completely out of order but in a more subtle way? He doesn't have time to get in trouble, haha.

@Theodore Isley

Hey hey!!<3

So, with Miles, I think a past fling would absolutely be really interesting; it's a side of Shion I'd like to really explore, and it makes for awkward conversations! We'd definitely have to see how they mesh and if they click well enough. SIDE NOTE: Shion does get a little awkward about these things and would just... run away... and hide in his cocoon bed until the coast was clear. This boyo avoids all uncomfortable situations!

And Shion is the sort of kid that would both help Finlay and need his help? If he ever needed tutoring, Shion's your guy, but I figure somebody as light and fluffy as Finlay would do him the world of good. Oddly enough, Shion likes to take care of his namesake (aster tataricus) so they could bond over that? Then obviously if Shion had a Dark Day, Finlay could try and help him feel a little better. On the other hand, Shion would offer to help him with homework if need be, or try and help him keep calm on the rare occasion he did get angry!!

--------------------
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Theodore Isley

- The wolves are at my door - waiting for my empire to fall -

Storm Profile Plotter Tracker Ranking Extra Info Etc

Head Boy
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Slytherin
Year
Viridian Guild
Clash
Pureblood
Status
6'3"
Height
Storm
Pronouns
21-June 15

Dec 7 2017, 12:29 PM   LINK Quote
Long time no see @Shion Suzuki

Shion & Miles: this actually sounds kind of cute haha, Miles would just walk of shame right on out and act as if he didn't even know him. That's just how he is, even with people that talk to him on a somewhat regular basis, it always starts back at square one. So this could be a bit fun, and awkward xD

Shion & Finlay: Fin def does need help with school work and stuff, so maybe that is how they know each other, or just because Fin talks to anyone and everyone -shrugs- yesss to bonding, Fin would love that. I just picture Fin showing up when he doesn't see his buddy around and like WE HAVE THINGS TO DO, CANDY TO EAT, blah blah blah xD

--------------------
user posted image
Gryffindor
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Gryffindor
Sixteen
Year
Undecided
Clash
Pureblood
Status
5'0''
Height
Lacey Jay
She/Her
Pronouns
3-December 17

Dec 17 2017, 08:05 AM   LINK Quote
YURIO! We haven't spoken much, but hi! I am Lacey and I wish to plot with you!

So I have a few children, but I think I want to throw Samantha and Jessica at you!

Samantha is my ghost, who would be a 6th year Gryffindor if she didn't die shortly before her 5th year by a 'terrible accident'. She was actually murdered by her father, but no one knows that. Hogwarts knows it as an 'accident'. When she was living she was a motherly type of creature, who loved to protect and nurture. Now as a ghost, she's following behind her brother Skylar in the shadows, who doesn't know she is a ghost. She was hiding for a year, but just recently started showing herself to people, but [s]ssshhh[/I] don't tell her brother!

And Jessica Reiss, my rebellious Ilvermony transfer, now 6th year Gryffindor muggleborn. She's a wild child who loves photography, hockey and breaking the rules. She's from South Philly in the States, and she's a blunt and sarcastic girl who likes hanging with the guys because less drama. She loves having a good time.

So for Sammy and Shion, maybe they were friends when she was alive? She would love all over him and want to protect him and make him happy. And now that she is dead, she misses him?

And for Jessie and Shion, she would think he is so cute and adorable and she would love to be friends with him! I feel like she would want to corrupt him and push him to do bad things with her!

Just a few thoughts! Let me know what you think! @Shion Suzuki

--------------------
user posted image
Avatars by Evan! <3 Signature by chocoLATE. Of Shadowplay
user posted image
Goosin' Around since 12/11/17

Shion Suzuki

Ravenclaw Beginner
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Ravenclaw
Year
Clash
Halfblood
Status
5'5”
Height
Yurio
They/Them
Pronouns
2-December 17

Dec 17 2017, 08:57 AM   LINK Quote
@Jessica Reiss

Hey, Lacey! I've actually been meaning to approach you for some plots for a while!

I would love for there to be some friendship with Sammy and Shion. It would also be so tragic especially if they were really close, and it could be the both of them dealing with the fact Sammy is not actually there anymore. It would definitely be something interesting to explore!!

Also yes, be a bad influence on Shion! I actually have a plot arc planned where I want Shion to start going down that slippery slope with his depression and he starts getting dependent on the wrong sort of things - like letting loose a little bit too much - so this would be something great! Corrupt the smol egg!

If you want, you can add me on skype too! It's oathsblade!!

<3

--------------------
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Daesung Ryu

soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur

Annie Profile Plotter Tracker Ranking Extra Info Etc

Gryffindor Novice
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Gryffindor
Year
N/A
Clash
Pureblood
Status
Height
Annie
Pronouns
11-June 16

Dec 27 2017, 11:27 PM   LINK Quote
A SOFT EGG YOU SAY?

take daesung. he too is a soft lil egg, who loves people and snuggles and likes to be sparkly. he's a gryffindor, he has an evil twin, PLZ SNUGGLE HIM HE NEEDS IT. also he might be a vampire someday if i get my life together.

feel free to grab me on skype at lovelifethroughwriting if plotchat is easier there <3
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Welcome to Wizarding Realm! We are an alternate universe Harry Potter site set in the present day at Hogwarts.

Want to join in on the fun? Sign up by registering your in character name in proper cases!