Birds of a feather flock together

Wizarding

REALM

AU Harry Potter | Winter 2018

Staff

House Points

G: 479 H: 469 R: 675 S: 363

Otm's

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

PSA: Writing with a broken pencil is pointless, Stells' attempt at getting it right

Nollaig O'Sullivan

"It's called FORBIDDEN Forest for a reason. God."

Not So Stellar Profile Plotter Tracker Ranking Extra Info Etc

Hogwarts Staff
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Hufflepuff Alumn
Year
🌲
Clash
Halfblood
Status
6'6
Height
Not So Stellar
She/Her
Pronouns
11-January 18

Dec 15 2017, 09:50 PM   LINK Quote
UPDATED! Hey guys! Just wanted to say I mainly want to focus on the characters of the top row because those are my new ones and need plots ♡ But of course everyone else is also open, and I have 5 other active characters I don't write as much but who I'm also open for plots with if you want anything specific ♡ Love you all

Meet your Groundskeeper! Henry (Yes, Henry, please don’t call him Nollaig, he really doesn’t appreciate being called that) started working at Hogwarts a few months back, and he currently lives in a small hut at the edge of the Forbidden Forest with his fluffy cat Nutmeg who always follows him around. Generally, he doesn’t bother with students unless they’re overly problematic and get in his way, as he prefer to spend his time caring for the creatures the school keeps, the small gardens outside his hut, and of course, all of the school grounds. All business, no fun, you know? He specially isn’t fun if you try to go poking around in the forest >:c So I mean… you definitely should do it, right?

Want to pet some hippogriffs? Maybe even some thestrals? If you get on his good side, he's the guy to ask, but don't expect him to act all happy about it because Henry and happiness just don't seem to co-exist all that much. Actually, most of the time you'll probably see him looking disgluntled and smoking his lungs out.

Want to sneak around at night to go to some party or some other place? Well, he better not catch you, as he certainly isn't a fan of students wandering around the lawns at night... specially if they've been drinking and such. What a buzzkill, right? Sadly, that's his job, as he's all too aware of how dangerous it can be to walk around Hogwarts at night, and he refuses to make the same mistakes of the past. (But hey, if you get on his good side, exceptions can be made!)

What mistakes, you ask? You see, the truth is Henry dearest never graduated from Hogwarts, because during his 6th Year at the school, a girl was found dead in the woods, and he was kinda sorta blamed for the whole thing and expelled. Of course, this is not something students know about, but it's something that haunts him because he does not even know if it actually was his fault or not.

What kind of plots do I want for him? Everything is open! But let's have a look:
- People who'll sneak into the forest and get caught? Make him angry!
- Adult interactions with people he knew from his time as student would be interesting
- He's more likely to like students who are nice to Nutmeg, so there's that.
- ANYTHING! Just generally be a pain and make his life harder -sob-

You may have seen Grisha or some of the Drozdova girls around! Elya here is the youngest of the Drozdov siblings, and she isn't exactly all that nice (Gosh Stells, when are your kids ever nice?).

After having Aurors suddenly appear at Koldovstoretz and interrogate the girls about the various rumoured activities of their father and their whole family, the decision was made for all of them to transfer to Hogwarts, where Grisha already was.

Being the youngest of the siblings, Elya not as involved in the studies of her family as most of the Drozdovs are, but she definitely has the same elitist mentality with which they were all raised. Furthermore, Elya herself is rather...manipulative, and will certainly try to use people to her advantage (in her childish 13 year old ways). She's not beyond crying to get what she wants, nor beyond extortion by the use of comments like "I'm going to tell on you!" and "Just wait till my dad hears about this!". She always speaks her mind, and she usually doesn't really have a lot of nice things to say about most people in her life.

Of course, she can be nice as well, after all she's just a 13 year old girl. One that really likes having her way and getting attention! She was raised to be perfectly proper and femenine, so honestly, dirt and adventures and things like those truly don't go well with her at all. She loves dancing ballet and spends long hours practicing to improve.

Elya is rather vain and enjoys being told she's pretty, but she acts much more mature than what she actually is, as she truthfully has no idea about most things. For example, she totally still things boys are gross and feels very annoyed when she hears her sisters talking about them.

What she needs:
- Ickle things!?
- Older kids to be rude to/look up to
- People annoying her is always fun stuff

Campbell here is the son of Alistair Lithgow, a man who has become rather well-known for 2 things: writting dozens of books about muggles and their lifestyle... and bringing shame to the Lithgow name because of it (We all know how sensitive some purebloods can be about those mudblood lovers, right!?)

Considering this, Cam hasn't ever really been the most popular kid, especially because he'd not exactly the biggest extrovert in there is. He's easy-going, sociable, and can be very pleasant to talk to, but it's very unlikely he will ever be the one to make the first move and start a conversation. He can also be rather gullible, and that, paired with the fact that he hates confrontation, is very likely to ending up with him being taken advantage of in certain situations. There are times when he can be rather quirky and awkward, but in general, when it comes to his friends, he can be very enthusiastic about most things.

Much alike his dad, he shares his interest and fascination for muggles, even if half the things he knows about their lives are lies or complete misinterpretations (like I said, he's very gullible!).

Sooo yeah! That's Cam, he doesn't really have much pre-plotted right now, so honestly I would love to have all different kinds of plots. Friends! Enemies! Throw them at me! Maybe even some pureblood relatives to make things interesting? And hey, if for some reason your character would want to smoosh that adorably stupid face of his, I'm probably down for that too -wink wonk-

UPDATE: Campbell is related to the Spiros family and is currently engaged to Margo Drozdova. He also has a pet guinea pig named Pol (short for Professor Otto Lidenbrock) who he loves very much.

What he needs:
- Friends ;-;
- People who tell him lies about muggles because I'm the wurrst
- People who are rude to him about his dad :c
- ANYTHING!?

Ah... my prodigal son, my hormonal teenage god, and the biggest idiot I will ever write. Where to even get started about Mars?

It is common knowledge that families like the Marzáns should not be trusted. They are as rich as they can be, and they have earned that wealth through questionable means. We're talking loan sharking, protection racketing, and a series of small businesses one more illegal than the other. Criminal empire, one that masks it's activities hotels, pubs, and some really good wines. A criminal empire that will be inherited by Mars.

Oh, but worry not, because Martín hates being a Marzán and constantly does everything in his power to upset them (Parties, social scandals, being a flirt and smooching all the pretty people, you name it!). In fact, he hates his family so much that he's very likely to punch whoever does as much as compare him to them - or ask about his parents. He's named after the God of War for a reason, and it was that same tendency to occasional violence that got him expelled from Beauxbatons and sent to Hogwarts during Sixth Year (You also shouldn't ask about that).

But, on most days, Mars acts exactly like the young deity he claims to be: charismatic, enthusiastic, sociable, out-going, and incredibly narcissistic. He likes being in a constant spotlight, be it at parties, Quidditch, or any other situation. He loves telling pretty people how beautiful they are and he really really enjoys compliments. That being said, while he will freely smooch half of Hogwarts (yes, both boys and girls), he's not one to have flings and sleep around, because he believes those things are much more... special.

Of course, while he really does believe he's the most amazing person there is, a lot of this is a facade kept up to hide certain things... like how he has terrible nightmares on most nights or that he has no idea what to do with his life once his graduation comes.

While I love any kind of plot with Mars, my current focus is his family, the opinions people may have about them, and how that compares to their opinion of him. Soooo I would love to have plots that relate to that <3

Much alike almost everything about his family... there's a lot which is a mystery about Grisha. He transferred very recently from Koldovstoretz, his engagement to Seraphina Windsor being used as an excuse for it, even though his sisters transferred soon after - you may have seen Arina Drozdova around!

There are two things which are known about the Drozdovs: they're firm believers in the supremacy of pure bloodlines, and they're neck deep in dark magic. Both things are also true about Grisha, as he is an unquestionable elitist, and the Dark Arts will always be his favourite subject of studies (even if it's forbidden at Hogwarts). Honestly, unless you're a pureblood who is smart enough not to insult his family for the terrible rumours about them, he's not a very nice person, and he's very likely to be both insulting and hurtful. He's not polite, he's not a gentleman, and he will say what he thinks with no hesitation.

That being said, engagement or not, Grisha has no shame in having flings or making out with people, because he doesn't really see what's wrong with it at all. He generally likes high places and can be found smoking kreteks up towers or on rooftops... or at the Owlery looking after his pet kestrel. That being said, he's not likely to ask about someone's blood status, so he's rather bearable unless it's painfully obvious that they're related to muggles. Basically, the more stuck up pureblood you are, the better in Grisha's opinion.

Honestly, here I'm down for anything, but I'd especially love me some casual flings or maybe even more (for the conflict yo! I love me some good drama!) and some mean pureblood friendships - cause even jerks deserve friends, right?

What he needs:
- An actual reason to be nice to someone!?
- Adult interactions maybe? Tell him off >:D
- Someone to tell him what an awful jerk he actually is
- More flings always means more drama, right?

Aisley didn’t begin attending Hogwarts until her 6th Year, so honestly, she still doesn’t really know a lot of people or know her way around the castle perfectly. Much alike the rest of the Munns, she used to attend Durmstrang, but instead of transfering when they did, she was homeschooled for about a year. But hey, now she’s here!

So…What can I tell you about this lovely badger? Well, she’s not really that lovely. Aisley is outgoing, and can be very caring and overprotective when it comes to her family and friends, but when people are rude… well, she returns the favour. Condescending people are definitely the worst in her book, and those who insult her family will most certainly see her angry side - and probably meet her bow or beater's bat. That's right! Quidditch is actually the great passion of her life and the one thing she loves the most, but at the moment she's very conflicted because she's supposed to continue her healer studies to follow the druid tradition of her family.

She's a Healer Intern, and really quite talented when it comes to holistics, but spellwork isn't really something she's all that good at, instead focusing on herbology and potionmaking. Plus, it doesn't help that half the time she wishes she could be outside on her broom instead of at the hospital wing. Aisley was raise in the wood at the Isle of Man, so honestly, she's very fond of the outdoors and can often be found outside regardless of the season. She enjoys venturing into the forest, and she likes swimming quite a lot, but tries her best to stay away from the lake because mermaids aren't really her cup of tea. In fact, she's actually extremely terrified of them. Also, don't be surprised if you see her walking around with no shoes xD

Aside from all that she just really likes adventures and fun, and romantically speaking, she's generally more fond of flings and casual things than anything else. She has never really crushed on anyone or been in a relationship, so that'd definitely be fun to explore c:

What she needs:
- Quidditch friends who encourage her to pursue a Quidditch career!
- People she can be a bad influence on and teach them dangerous things like Archery
- Healer things? Anthing tbh!

Aye look! It's the only girl in this plotter because Stells has a clear writing preference! Ria over here is a sweet and kind girl who loves putting flowers on her hair and really likes horses. She's friendly and kind and the type of person who worries about others even though she probably barely even knows them. And that's the thing, she worries, a lot, all the time, because all Ria does everyday is lie. -X Files theme plays-

See, the Pursgloves once were a rather wealthy family dedicated to the art of broommaking, until a terrible incident happened on the summer before Hadriana's 6th Year and her and her brother ended up becoming orphans. At least that's what the Prophet's article said, because the secret truth is that their mother murdered their father in a fit of jealousy and is now at Azkaban, leaving Octavius as Ria's legal guardian. In the trial process and while attempting to keep the truth a secret, the Pursgloves lost all of their fortune, and now the siblings don't really have anything. So, Ria spends her days pretending they're still rich and that life is still fine, even if she has to cover her clothes in dozens of glamours to hide the clear signs of being old and worn-out.

I would love for some friendships and for some conflict in her life, especially because she's innocent and likely to be very hurt and not know what to do if someone isn't very nice. As for romance, she has zero experience when it comes to that and is very confused - liking boys is strange, okay!? So it would definitely be fun to explore that more!

ATM my plots with Hadriana are mostly on hold because of muse reasons, but if you have any specific things you'd like to RP with her, definitely hmu about it!'

My true prodigal son. Archie is the heir of the Munn family, and he's exactly what everyone expects a heir to be: a gentleman, calm, educated, refined, with excellent grades in most his subjects and truly focused on making his family proud. In fact, he's so focused on it that he lives a life of constantly being stressed out.

All his efforts and hard work are because he wants to join the Auror program and one day be Head Auror like his father currently is, but it's not something that's easy to do, and because of that he spends a grand portion of his time studying for every class. On top of that, his life got a bit complicated this seventh year, as his parents suddenly decided to arrange his engagement and that he should also train to become an Animagus along with his brother, Athelstan.

Basically, his life is currently a mess, especially because he's also beginning to realize he actually has romantic feelings for his best friend, making everything much more complicated. In truth, all he wants to do is spend time at the greenhouses and drink tea - he loves Herbology, and has his own personal tea garden for which he cares a lot, but at the moment he's very caught up with trying to get accustomed to all the changes in his life and meet all the expectations his family has for him.

My current focus with Archie is mainly his Animagus arc, as he's finishing his training and will soon transform for the first time (Spoiler alert: he's an Irish Wolfhound). So it would be great to have plots relating to that, but I'm open to all ideas too <3

Oh, also, in Clash he's the Head of the Auror department and one of AEGIS' Leaders, in case you want to RP something there!

What he needs:
- People with whom to talk Animagus things ;-;
- People with whom to talk about the engagement?
- Adult interactions are more than welcomed tbh!
- People with whom to chill and drink tea
- Animagus form things! He's a fluffy dog, give him some treats

Ever met anyone who's sole presence seems to scream "middle child complex"? Well, that's Nech; he has 99 problems and his family are about 98 of them. Younger brother to Fiachra, older brother to Fionn, and cousin to all the Munns, sometimes it feels like he can't go anywhere in Hogwarts without running into someone he's related to, and well.. it sucks.

It's not like he hates them, in fact he doesn't at all, but when your cousins are perfect and your older brother is a jerk to you... things are bound to go wrong. Nech has learned that letting people get close to him is never a good idea at all, and that's why he's rude and awful to basically anyone who just about breaths in his general direction. And as much as he can say terrible things, he can do them too, being prone to responding with aggressiveness and getting into fights. Obviously, this means he ends up in detention a lot, but he finds it to be worth it most of the time.

Still,under all the rudeness, insults and aggressiveness, he's just another insecure teenage boy, one who is very confused about having feelings for a boy he pretends to hate and who really loves Fencing more than most things in the world.

While I always love me some conflict, in Nech's case it would be awesome to also have some positive interactions, like people he can actually look up and/or trust <3

What he needs:
- Actual friends -sob-
- People he feels comfortable with
- Fencing things!

Adelaide Wilmont

living in a state of dreaming

Abigail Profile Plotter Tracker Ranking Extra Info Etc

Hufflepuff
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Hufflepuff
Year
Clash
Halfblood
Status
5'5"
Height
Abigail
She/Her
Pronouns
30-June 17

Dec 15 2017, 10:16 PM   LINK Quote
hey hey hey! <33

i know we've already got a few things in the works but cam sounds adorable and i wanna throw addy at him also tom holland is such a babe omg

cam & addy i think that last year she would have plowed right over him (like the wicked steamroller she can be) while trying to twist him around her finger so she can play with him (and his adorable face) some more. and now that she's realizing the slight error to her ways, she's trying to make up for it. i think she'd recognize that he's a nice, genuine guy so she'd feel guilty and start getting her parents to ship her muggle objects for him to tinker with or something because she doesn't really apologize she just makes up for things. she'd also want to try and keep him on her hook a little longer cause everyone needs a little sweetness in their life and tom holland/campell has a wonderful face

(also grisha and addy. you already knooow what's going on. just here to remind you that i love it and it'll be great <3)

----

Petra Connor

Softness is not weakness.

Allie <3 Profile Plotter Tracker Ranking Extra Info Etc

Slytherin Beginner
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Slytherin
Year
neutral
Clash
engaged to Hadleigh
Status
5"5
Height
Allie <3
her/she/princess
Pronouns
20-August 12

Dec 15 2017, 10:41 PM   LINK Quote
Gisha&Adalie&Petra

Okay soo the Connors were once the purest of pureblood but with Robert now the Undersecretary... with the world changing...and he hates that it is. Robert married off his youngest daughter to a half-blood for political reason and to make it seem that his family is muggle friendly?? Does that make sense?? Petra being mostly raised and heavily influence by Marco..her views are changing and conforming to one that is more tolerant. Meanwhile, Adalie is not so tolerant and still clings to the old ways.

Soo I'm thinking Gisha won't like Petra too much(he could strongly dislike or hate her) since he might view her as betraying the values of pureblood society? And with her coming from a top-tier family from that society he can see it as more shameful...which would leave him to disliking the whole family as a whole but, hold on, Adalie has never been quiet about her distaste for lower bloods...i.e the muggles. So they might get along?? She loves dark magic as much as he does...hates the fact that Hogwarts forbids it. The Connors are known for the deep roots in dark magic but the last two generations they haven't been heavily involved with anything tied to dark magic. I dunno, Adalie and Gisha can have a mean friendship? They practice dark magic or something?? Fling?

Petra&Campell
Same year!! Soo they would most likely have heard each other names if anything?? You know Petra...sooo im not going to bore you with details....sooo i was thinking...classroom friends? She probably decided to be his partner in something because she felt bad about what her family said about his or something? Became friends after that?? I dunno but i think they could be friends???

Petra&NECH
sooo i feel Petra can relate to him. The younger sibling to Marco and the twins. She never really stood out when standing next to them. She also the older brother to Vinny, who everyone adores. That left her to find her own place in her home...which she found was being the perfect and smart one. That isn't that remarkable in light of her other siblings natural gifts. If anything Petra can notice this about him? That he is lost in the sea of his siblngs and cousins?? Tries to reach out or something?? I dunno if he wants someone like Petra as a friend XD

Weiss&Nech
Soo I have to throw Weiss at him because same year and house. In any case, Weiss my butterfly baby who loves weird stuff. I think she would be like the Cheshire cat to him? Appearing out of nowhere asking him weird questions and being like "Why are you so angry? DO you want to catch butterflies with me? It will make you feel better!"

OKAY SOO I WROTE YOU A BOOK AND HALF JK anyways.... here you go.

@Campbell Lithgow

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
avatar and sig by greywaren. of CTTW Jingle <33(MADE BY BOLT)

Campbell Lithgow

...Son of a biscuit.

Stellumasaurus Profile Plotter Tracker Ranking Extra Info Etc

Ravenclaw
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Ravenclaw
Year
✉️
Clash
Pureblood
Status
5'6
Height
Stellumasaurus
She/Her
Pronouns
15-December 17

Dec 16 2017, 06:46 AM   LINK Quote

Hey hey <33 Omg Addy. I reeeeeally love this? Honestly Cam is so gullible that he's 100% likely to fall for manipulations and what not, so I'm definitely on board with saying she did all those things until last year. I don't think he would have even realized unless someone told him tbh, since Cam isn't the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to social interactions and he kinda really wants people to like him xD Get him muggle things, he likes muggle things. Also she's really pretty and he's a total dork so yeah... there's that xD Anyway! I thiiiiink you have me on skype? But I'm also totally fine with plotting over here!

(Don't think I have forgotten about Addy & Grisha, I love that plot so much! Your reply is on the works <3)

Grisha & Connor girls:

I think it's very likely that Grisha already knew Petra and Adalie before transferring because Pureblood gatherings and supremacists families who are/used to be into dark magic and what not? He's friends with Karcsi, so there's that! In my mind he used to really like the Connors because like-minded people, but now with the whole "getting involved with halfbloods" thing they've really... fallen from grace in his mind? I'm pretty sure he would still like Adalie, much alike he still likes Karcsi, because he doesn't blame them for the choices of their family as long as they don't follow the same mentality as other Connors xD I totally see him having a mean friendship with her? Judge people together and what not. I'm totally down for fling.

I also agree that he probably wouldn't be very fond of Petra, especially considering the engagement and how she's much more... tolerant towards "lesser blood". Best believe he would have no shame in being very vocal about it, and telling her to her face that she's a disgrace to pureblood society xD So yeah, if you want drama and meanness, I'm down for that <3

Campbell & Petra
Awww this is sweet! I'm down for them being classroom friends or what not. Despite the things a lot of pureblood families may say about his dad, Cam doesn't really dislike other purebloods at all, though I feel like initially he wouldn't trust Petra all that much (because of her family and the things they said) before deciding to give her a chance. Yaaas friends!

Nech & Petra
Ooomg honestly this is interesting because it's just... they deal with the lack of attention and so on very differently. Petra tries her best in school and to be perfect, while Nech gets into as much trouble as possible. I don't see how they would run into each other, but I feel like... initially he wouldn't be very nice, until realizing like "hey, she deals with this stuff too". Also... Nech totally told Marco to f off during class in Fall Term and almost got himself expelled so... that's where his opinion of the Connors currently is.

Nech & Weiss
OH LORD. Weiss would annoy him so much. You don't even know. I 100% see him yelling at her because she won't leave him alone, until he gives up and just lets her be while wondering why he has to suffer like this lmao I love it.

--------------------
user posted image
Signature by Qi ♡

Lenny Plunkett

buy some one liners i'll throw in some yo mamas

Ruthie Profile Plotter Tracker Ranking Extra Info Etc

Slytherin Novice
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Slytherin
Year
Viridian Guild
Clash
Muggleborn
Status
5'3
Height
Ruthie
She/Her
Pronouns
7-March 15

Dec 16 2017, 08:07 AM   LINK Quote
STEEELLLLLSSSSSSSSSS my favourite Italian born Chilean who emigrated to Canada. (as opposed to the seven other Italian born Chileans who emigrated to Canada that i know) i have come to infect this lovely plotter with all the lovely bbies with my poop!

Okay so obvi...

Fartin'... yeah I need to start that hospital wing thread. I'ma do this soon!

BUT MOSTLY I REALLY WANNA THROW LENNY AT CAMPBELL. Ravenclaws are usually the house avoids bc like smarts... but Campbell is definitely right up Lenny's alley. We've discussed this on Skype... so much muggle shit to be sold.

I ALSO BELIEVE we had discussed forming a friendship with Hadriana and Felton? I mean, they have fairly similar tales of going from rich pureblood to gutter trash, though the Pursglove's is more tragic than the Quigleys. xD But yes! I'd like to see something form here if you're up for it. C:

AND ALSO (idk why i had to start every paragraph with caps just go with it) I know you're looking for more bonding friendships for Nech, and Lenny's definitely not going to provide that. xD But yeah, if you ever wanna do that sparring thread, i'd be game for it sometime! Maybe we could say Lenny gave Nech a bunch of detentions as Head Boy or something?

aaaannnd yeah i think that's it. xD obvi i will scream at you on skype some more.

@Martín Marzán

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Shion Suzuki

My whole life, I've felt like a burden.

Yurio Profile Plotter Tracker Ranking Extra Info Etc

Ravenclaw Beginner
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Ravenclaw
Year
Neutral - dating Daesung Ryu
Clash
Halfblood
Status
5'5”
Height
Yurio
They/Them
Pronouns
2-December 17

Dec 16 2017, 08:18 AM   LINK Quote
Hello~ guess who's heeeeeeeeeere~

Campbell & Shion: THEY'RE THE SAME YEAR AND THE SAME HOUSE. So, I actually had an idea for like a group thing! @Erik Dwight, Ciprian, Shion and Campbell would all be roommates, most likely. So, that leads to the potential for some group shenanigans? Teenaged boys being teenaged boys, and it makes an interesting dynamic.

If not, it seems like Cam and Shion are pretty similar in the way they hate confrontation and they're both from essentially 'blood traitor' families, so that's lots of potential for friendship.

Mars & Shion: I love Mars to much for my own good, welp. Please throw him at me.

Grisha & Shion: Speaking of confrontation !!! Shion's maternal family are rather famous in the East for being cruel and elitist Purebloods who hate anything that isn't pure and Wix. Considering Shion is technically a Halfblood, he and his mother obviously got disowned. However, his grandmother is about to reach out to him, and then his great-grandfather is about to try and condition him into being the family heir (because half a Kuroki is better than the name dying out). Since his family is a firm believer in the pure bloodlines, maybe their families would know each other? That leaves for some potential spitefulness, etc.

<3

@Campbell Lithgow

--------------------
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Gretchen Kirke-Faust

you come by it honestly, the ugliness inside you

Robin Profile Plotter Tracker Ranking Extra Info Etc

Administrator
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Ravenclaw
Year
Viridian Guild Leader
Clash
Pureblood
Status
5'
Height
Robin
She/Her
Pronouns
25-March 16

Dec 16 2017, 09:04 AM   LINK Quote
Eeeeey!

SO Campbell and Gretchen - I was wondering if maybe they knew each other from before Hogwarts? I feel like Alistair and Arthur are probably in the same circle of shunned purebloods, so they might've spend time together and brought their kids along?
Anyway, as soon as Gretchen entered Hogwarts she started noticing just how disliked her family (or, father) is, so it'd be nice that they know they're not alone in that. Gretchen is also super curious when it comes to muggle life and probably read all of Alistair's books xD IT'D BE GREAT IF THEY COULD BE FRIENDS bc Gretchen is generally disliked sob

Nechtan & Johanna - I said this on Skype once but I want to throw Jo at Nechtan bc I feel like it'd be something that starts slow but could be v rewarding. I feel like Jo would recognise a bit of herself in Nechtan and be a bit easier on him, and her general apathy would allow her to shrug off his defensive anger/moodiness. Jo also went through struggles with her family, and has an older sister whom she loves but also feels kind of deserted by. Jo has definitely never been someone to look up to herself, she was the younger sister and has a rep of being a terrible friend who only looks out for herself, but I'd like to change that over time. And what better way to do that than by throwing two struggling characters together?

Mats & Mars: Honestly I think these two are just hilarious. They're just such odd duo material, and I'm a sucker for that xD They don't feel like friends, they don't feel like rivals, they feel almost like... co-workers, if being "popular" (or trying to be) was a job. Given that Mars is THE Martín Marzán, and Mathilde is the budybody always running around like she's running for class president, they almost feel like quirky student representatives. Buddy comedy material for sure xD They should organise a party together sometime xD Mars can be the charms and Mats can do the books xD

We should plot more but I'm super slow atm so I'll keep it at this xD

@Campbell Lithgow

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image

Petra Connor

Slytherin Beginner
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Slytherin
Year
neutral
Clash
engaged to Hadleigh
Status
5"5
Height
Allie <3
her/she/princess
Pronouns
20-August 12

Dec 16 2017, 11:23 AM   LINK Quote
Gisha&the Connor girls

I have yet to do something with Petra where she is having to deal with a purist disliking her for her choices SOOO IM DOWN FOR THIS DRAMA.. lol As for Adalie and Gisha <333 yay a mean friendship!! and fling!!!

CAMPBELL&PETRA

YAY <333 Petra understand that!! A girl who's family has talk badly about his family suddenly starts becoming nice to him and friendly...that is a little suspicious!

Petra&Nech
sooo i was thinking about how they would run into each other since they don't run in the same circle and they are from different houses. SOOO what i came up was that maybe Petra witness a fight btw him and someone? She stays behind cause she sees that he is hurt? Or maybe during a detention, Petra is there... not for detention, but helping the professor(with something) who gave it to him for extra credit or something?

Nech&Weiss

HAHAHA he gives up XD about 100% of Weiss relationship is her wearing the person down until they tolerate her or just ends up loving her XD but yes, im amused by this XD WHY DO I SEE WEISS YELLING BACK AT HIM...NOT MEANLY THOUGH "WHY ARE WE YELLING" and "I WANT TO YELL WITH YOU" sort of thing. XD

@Campbell Lithgow

i will be on skype all day bc i have work today..soo if you want to talk something out..i will be on XD

--------------------

Octavius Pursglove

Please don't let them look through the curtains

Tine Profile Plotter Tracker Ranking Extra Info Etc

Hufflepuff Beginner
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Hufflepuff
Year
n/a
Clash
Pureblood
Status
6'2
Height
Tine
She/Her
Pronouns
15-July 17

Dec 16 2017, 12:16 PM   LINK Quote
This gonna be the redundance of the year as we already talked most of it in my plotter and on skype BUT I got some more stuff we need okay, 'tis the season.

- Pursglove Christmas or New Year with Finch ;_; Idk what is cuter, but sparklers and their shitty little apartment"
- We got Frutti di Mare stuffs buuut we said another clash Mars/Sev? More angst, more baby threatening, who knows what gonna happen next -wiggly fingers-
- Munns.
- I still want to steal Archie for Erik for the Werewolf Drama, but also imagine @ hwe bc Herbology enthusiasts?
- Grisha: when we done with hexing, do the burnt roses for real for some quality angst?

-throws confetti and walks out-

Campbell Lithgow

...Son of a biscuit.

Ravenclaw
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Ravenclaw
Year
✉️
Clash
Pureblood
Status
5'6
Height
Stellumasaurus
She/Her
Pronouns
15-December 17

Dec 16 2017, 07:43 PM   LINK Quote

Oh look! It's my fave Canadian born in Canada who is so Canadian her blood may as well be Maple Syrup <3

Obviously we've done all the yelling on Skype bc we're terrible like that but Ruthie... I NEED ME MORE FARTIN' IN MY LIFE. Satisfy my bickering idiots need.

Lenny & Campbell
My poor, sweet, potato chip of a child, please take advantage of how dumb he can be. I told you this before but he totally thinks Lenny is such a pal, such a nice guy, totally friends... without having a clue that Lenny just wants to sell him trash LMAO Be prepared, Lenny, because you're about to be asked 397283 questions about the random stories you make up.

Felton & Hadriana
Awww yes I remember this. I feel like Ria would feel really bad about lying to Felton if they were friends, especially if she knows about his family. And if he calls her out on the lies she would just break into tears tbh. So yeees. Make the poor girl cry

Lenny & Nech
Ahahahaa BOOOOOOOOY...get ready to have your ass whooped. If we go with that Lenny gave Nech detention a lot, he'd definitely go out of his way to seek revenge once. I was thinking that he either drags Lenny to a place like Moaning Myrtle's bathroom for max secrecy or legit it just happens in front of one of the statues xD Also 100% bringing a fencing foil

Bonjoooooour!

Shion & Campbell
Honestly, that’s up to Tine, but I’d definitely be up for it although I generally prefer not to have my characters interact unless they are related or it’s absolutely necessary. That being said, I can totally see Cam and Shion getting along and being friends :3

Shion & Mars
I don’t really know what to do with these two??? Did you have anything in mind??

Shion & Grisha
Okay sooooo this is a big complicated because in Drozdov perspective… its more honorable for a bloodline to die out than to involve themselves with lesser bloods (and that, kids, is why purebloods are a dying breed). Maybe their families do know of each other, but I don’t see Grisha being fond of Shion, since he’s a halfblood, and he specially wont be nice if he later on is a halfblood who acts like a pureblood heir bc ‘who do you think you are’. So yeah, that can be a thing if you want conflict.

If it pleases and sparkles, I would like to say I love all of this <3

Gretchen & Campbell
They should totally be friends and have known each other from before Hogwarts! Like I can totally see their dad hanging out because ‘outcasts of pureblood society’ xD and bring the kids along! If they were friends since kids I feel like Campbell would have worried and felt really bad when Gretchen entered Hogwarts since he went through the same, and done his best to be like ‘eeeeeyyy this place isn’t so bad, at least the food is great, right!?’ xD Also yeees talk about muggle things! Which makes me think, me and Ruthie talked about this, and he probably would tell her all the -cough lies cough- amazing things Lenny says to him about muggles lmao

Johanna & Nechtan
Awwww yes I really want this, because I feel like eventually over-time Jo can really be someone he looks up to ;-; Although initially he would def be a jerk because… well, we know Nech. Maybe they can meet in detention or something? I think we had discussed that. Honestly Nech wouldn’t get what her problem is and why she’s talking to him, since most people usually avoid him, and would straight up ask her about it xD So… yes! Need!

Mats & Mars
THE M&Ms!!! I’m crying tbh they def feel like co-workers who got assigned to work together and end up making an unexpectedly good team xD I feel like Mars would go to her all “I know people, you know people, so how about we collab?” and that could be the start of it lmao Like I feel like their “circles” def mix up all the time (bc they know everyone sob)

Pls I’m slow too, lets be slow together <3

Splitting my reply in 2 parts for organization...

--------------------
user posted image
Signature by Qi ♡

Campbell Lithgow

...Son of a biscuit.

Ravenclaw
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Ravenclaw
Year
✉️
Clash
Pureblood
Status
5'6
Height
Stellumasaurus
She/Her
Pronouns
15-December 17

Dec 16 2017, 08:16 PM   LINK Quote

I totally had a terrible day, so sorry I didn’t get to you on skype about this ;-; let me yell here tho!

Grisha & Connor girls
Yaaaas drama with Petra, he’d be really rude, so I apologize in advance xD He’s bound also ask Adalie about it because “You know I like you and all but...wth is your family doiiing”.

Campbell & Petra
Such suspicion! But yeah, exactly, so at first he’d be super confused, but Campbell is definitely of the mentality of giving people chances, and he’s always nice despite what terrible things people may have said in the past.

Petra & Nech
Oooh could be! Honestly they could have met because of pureblood families and what not, but never really interacted. Nech would have thought Petra seems too stuck up and “perfect little pureblood girl” xD I like the fight idea!

Weiss & Nech
Oooomg he’s so done xD If she yells back I just see him throwing his hands up in the air like “WHATEVER” and turning around to leave lool please annoy him, he deserves it xD

YOU HAVE NEEDS, I HAVE NEEDS, LETS DO THIS YO

Pursgloves
MY SAD CHILDREN. I need it, I feel like Christmas is cuter and angstier bc they can’t even buy pretty presents anymore and yes… so so sad ;-; SPARKLERS AND FINCH AND APARTMENT

Mars & Sev [Clash Style]
Stop threatening his baby ;-; he’ll just end up betraying you if you keep it up -sob- But maybe that could be an actual thing like “How do you expect me to trust you if I’m supposed to be your ally and friend and all you do is threaten the most important thing in my life?” Maybe it could lead to him suggesting the Unbreakable Vow bc “THIS IS HOW WE MARZÁNS DO THINGS”

Munns
I got Animagus starter, gotta finish writing it. Could do more drama with parents? Alban Arthan is coming!

Archie & Erik
We talked about this on skype but yeeees! They could randomly be at the greenhouse at the same time or something? Bond over caring for plants and smoking xD

Grisha & Flo
Burnt roses and birds sob ;-; I need this, Flo doesn’t know what he’s getting into with pissing off Grisha xD

--------------------
user posted image
Signature by Qi ♡

Slytherin
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Slytherin
Sixteen
Year
Undecided
Clash
Muggleborn
Status
5'6''
Height
Lacey-Jay
She/Her/
Pronouns
2-October 17

Dec 17 2017, 07:58 AM   LINK Quote
STELLS, I feel like we've plotted but not done much at all so I wanna scream some things at you here and we can always talk more on Skype. <3

Cosimia
  • &Campbell - So you are looking for Pureblood relatives? How about I throw Cosimia at you? We can work it that Campbell's mother is Elektra's (Cosi's mom) cousin? So they are related, but not really, but Charlotte and Elektra come from a family who prides themselves on high pureblood status, so that works? So, with that being said, I feel like Cosimia would have known of him, but not really know him until Hogwarts? And she's taken on the same attitude as her Mother, and kind of mocks him and looks down at him? Because lets face it, Cosimia acts like her Mother and it's quite terrible.
  • &Mars - Shameless flirting and kisses, if he so chooses. We've discussed.
  • &Grigoriy - So lets spice things up a bit! Naturally, Cosimia would love to kiss such as a handsome man and wouldn't mind a few nights in his bed. HOWEVER, I am plotting with Kimmy about a very..hot and cold relationship with Seraphina! Because there really can be only one Queen Bee in Hogwarts, no? And they both love the boys, so it's a very playful...competition? So, when Cosi catches wind that he is engaged to her, we could have some fun with this! Maybe Cosimia wants to make this a more frequent thing, in an attempt to annoy Seraphina? IDK? We can work with this!
  • &Hadrianna - Honestly, Cosimia would eye roll here. She's just too pure? Hahah

Jessie Reiss
  • &Campbell - OH YES PLEASE, so Jessie is from a pureblood American family, grew up in South Philly. Long story short, her mother ran off and they moved to Scotland before her fifth year and she transferred to Hogwarts. She loves muggle things, even though she's a pureblood. She loves hockey and photography. She's a tough chick who is extremely blunt and doesn't put up with crap. She mostly hangs out with boys because she is less drama, and more about breaking the rules and having a good time. I think she would love Campbell and want to be his friend! She's much more outgoing, so she would have approached him like YOU. YOUR DAD. THINGS. <3
  • &Mars - Party friends, naturally. Maybe a few kisses, but mostly just playful flirtation and stuff. I think Jessie would gravitate him towards the 'bro' category. And she would make one to many jokes about him and Flo and be like "where's your long haired Slytherin lover?'. <3
  • Grigoriy - ALL THE HATE. Jessie wouldn't be able to stand his arrogance and such, and maybe he spits back at her for being a muggle lover or something.
  • &Hadrianna - Awe, we can be friends? I think Jessie would like how cute and innocent she is, and would love to hang with her!
  • &Nechtan - UHM, so like, I'm down for anything. Jessie is super blunt and tends to cross boundaries with people easily, so he could either love her or hate her. She would totally just ignore his bull and be like "kay, so what's really going on?" So I'm open for anything!
I love Archibald, but I see you have a direction going with him that I can't really fill, but if you can thing of something, I'm open for it! And I have Raelynn Winchester here, but I couldn't think of anything? Maybe you can? Idk!

<3 @Campbell Lithgow

--------------------
RAELYNN WINCHESTER
Carry on my wayward son. There'll be peace when you are done. Lay your weary head to rest. Don't you cry no more.
PM ME
CDCS
APP
Goose Things 12/11/17
Signature code by Exh!<3 Signature&Avatar Graphic by chocoLATE. of Shadowplay!

user posted image
user posted image

Petra Connor

Slytherin Beginner
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Slytherin
Year
neutral
Clash
engaged to Hadleigh
Status
5"5
Height
Allie <3
her/she/princess
Pronouns
20-August 12

Dec 17 2017, 12:57 PM   LINK Quote
oh no!!! I hope this day is better for you!

Petra&Gisha, Petra&Nech, Petra&Campbell, or Adalie&Gisha (you can choose)
I can start something for them!!!

weiss &nech
i love this and she will be happy to annoy him. <33 I can start something XD

@Campbell Lithgow

--------------------
Gryffindor
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Gryffindor
Year
?
Clash
Pureblood
Status
5'0
Height
Lyx
they/them
Pronouns
1-August 16

Dec 17 2017, 02:06 PM   LINK Quote
-slides in-

hi, i'm still so mad about this title but HERE GOES i don't have much actually

MARSSIA: mY LOVES, MY LIFE. we should sit and work backstory things for them, because they're both mob kids, at one point we said that Alessio and Emilio aren't unfriendly, more civil than anything, and they both went to Beauxbatons Ossia was removed before she could be expelled for what she did to the guy who attacked her, and then we can... idk, like, we've talked about clash a little bit, but we can definitely continue to move forward with this, I think. also i'm crazy, let me know if i'm being crazy, you have me on skype c:

CAM/SOREN?: Soren is a pureblood, but she's grown up largely in the muggle world because her mum is very hippie, new age-y, free spirit, constantly traveling the world, something soren has inherited from her mother. she would love to indulge in cam's fascinations and engage him in a way that he could learn about the muggle world without the delusions of some purebloods -stares felton's direction-

DITA/ANYONE: idk. take her. i feel like she probably makes tea flavored ice creams for archie i'm not gonna lie, but take her.

This one is a leap, but Kassiah and Ria maybe? for backstory, Kass is the eldest daughter of a family that works for Ossia's but doesn't know it yet bc shit went sideways after she was born and she was lost to the muggle world and foster care essentially. but the point here is that kass went through numerous periods where she wasn't being taken care of and essentially had nothing, and so she's like. a master at altering her clothing to keep up the appearance that Everything Is Fine, and if Ria were to feel comfortable enough or it was a thing you wanted to do, Kass is good at secrets and would definitely help keep her clothing looking new as possible (since that's what she does with her own clothing, even though she's been officially adopted for the last five years)

IDK, I HAVE A LOT OF CHILDRENS, WE TALK ALL THE TIME, HERE'S A FEW, WE CAN WORK OUT DETAILS <3

--------------------
user posted image
heart skipped a beat
and when i caught it
you were out of reach
Hufflepuff Novice
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Hufflefluff
Year
AEGIS
Clash
Single
Status
5'1"
Height
Ghostly Mouse
She/her
Pronouns
11-April 17

Dec 18 2017, 07:15 PM   LINK Quote
Stellalicious!! Hi! How are you! My mind is working like a mile a minute (I think that's the saying anyways) so I'm going to do my best to make this all make sense and hopefully it will.

@Martín Marzán

I adore Mars, but I just gotta say, Tori's feelings towards him are really much more mixed up. Sometimes she thinks he's really nice and cool but then also a little too self-absorbed and oh gosh, let's not talk about that violent streak. He also probably makes her a little nervous and self-conscious with how free he is about kissing and compliments. She'd honestly find him an enigma, but that's beside the point because his family is a nice little criminal empire while hers is basically a small taskforce of aurors and members of the magical law enforcement. So Tori's probably got a little mini-run-down on his family and some nice little "stay away from that Marzán kid" speech, which would just leave her rather baffled and confused since he really does seem pretty nice.

Campbell Lithgow

Since the Deveaux Family is really open-minded about muggles and muggleborns, Tori's family would rather have taken a bit of a shine to Campbell's father. Inviting him to those sophisticated high society-style dinner parties and making small talk and all that fun jazz that children find absolutely boring. So maybe Tori and Campbell met when they were younger? Or maybe not and they met at Hogwarts. But I can see them being friends, since Tori makes it her mission to ensure nobody she comes across is lonely or friendless. She can be utterly bemused at his knowledge of muggles and can teach him what she knows from growing up with her muggle father. she would also definitely wanna smoosh that adorable stupid face of his, just saying

Hadriana Pursglove

Same house and same year so they're probably friendly with each other!! But due to Tori's grandfather being the head of the department of magical law enforcement, it's possible Tori knows about Ria's mother being in Azkaban (but if you'd prefer she doesn't know then she doesn't). But that would make interactions between the two potientially awkward for Tori because on the one hand she wants to speak to Ria about it in some attempt to help her and be there for her, but on the other hand she doesn't want to make things worse by letting Ria know that she knows or making Hadriana uncomfortable at all and it can all just be oodles of awkward.

Gosh I'm so much better at plotting on skype than on plotters xD

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image user posted image

Campbell Lithgow

...Son of a biscuit.

Ravenclaw
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Ravenclaw
Year
✉️
Clash
Pureblood
Status
5'6
Height
Stellumasaurus
She/Her
Pronouns
15-December 17

Dec 18 2017, 10:13 PM   LINK Quote

Hi hi! We discussed a lot of this on Skype but let me rant so I don’t forget things!

Campbell & Cosimia
Cousins! I’ll try to have something up for them before Christmas, what we said about Apollo and all that jazz. Is there any place in particular you wanna do it? I was thinking the most obvious option would be Ravenclaw Common Room?

Campbell & Jess
This is adorable ;-; I really want them to be friends because yeeeees purebloods who like muggle things. I feel like she’s far more outgoing and enthusiastic than what he is so he would probably mostly smile and let her just talk and things lol and yaas its cute okay I need

Mars & Cosimia
I have to reply to them! Sorry I’ve been taking 28434786 years

Mars & Jess
OMG THE JOKES IM CRYING. Mars would be so confused because he wouldn’t get what she’s talking about. I’m so down for them being friend and partying and flirting and kissing and what not! Broooos

Grisha & Cosimia
We talked about this and we mentioned doing an owl first. Do you want to start that or should I? Could just be talking about meeting up and when they do meet and smooch/what not he can tell her about him being engaged to Seraphina xD because drama drama drama

Hadriana & Jess
Yeeees friends!

Nechtan & Jess
Omg I really love this? Please be blunt with him because he’d just be very “the fuck, none of your business” and what not. It’s hilarious in my mind and I want it.

Wanna split things among the ones we wanna do the most first? So we don’t overwhelm ourselves xD

We totally talked on Skype but recap for organization!

Marssia
We should definitely plot more backstory yeees, I have quite a few things regarding Mars’ life at Beauxbatons, but I assume him and Ossia got along fairly well at the time. He would throw a lot of crazy parties and things, so yaaas the social life xD Also the Marzáns do quite a lot of dinners and gatherings with their associates/allies -thumbs up-

Campbell & Soren
Like I told you before… I find this very cute and yeees tell him all the things because he wants to know. Tbh Cam is pretty gullible so he believes a lot of the lies about muggles people tell him so… yeah there’s that xD a lot of what he thinks about them is sadly wrong

Archie & Dita
FK CAN SHE REALLY MAKE HIM TEA ICECREAM? I want this thoooo bc okay… I feel like Archie definitely wouldn’t ask her to, but idk maybe she saw how he drinks tea a lot, or how he actually has a small tea garden in one of tha greenhouses or what not buuuut I want. I need more Archie interactions with girls bc tbh he doesn’t get them at all xD

Ria & Kass
Them altering clothes and what not sounds very cute okay ;-;

I’ll yell at you more over skype xD

Hi hi <3

Mars & Tori
Ooooomg please be confused about him because of who his family is and what she had heard of them, because that would make him kinda annoyed at being grouped with them but glad that Tori thinks he seems nice. I would love for them to talk about that stuff! And he’d totally casually flirt as he always does because he’s awful like that xD But yes he’s very set on not having people judge him because of his family, so I really want this ;-;

Cam & Tori
I’m definitely down for them having met when they were younger! Tbh I can see them being friends and he would def ask her about muggle things. Omg tbh Campbell is so awkward about things like kissing and flirting that I mean she can totally smoosh that face but don’t expect any smoothness from him LOL Mars is the smooth one, not Cam.

Ria & Tori
Tbh that makes sense to me, a lot of bribes were paid so people would stay silent about the truth when the Prophet story came out (for example, the Munns are wizengamot and Head Auror and they got the Pursglove Manor to pay for their silence). So the Pursgloves could have worked out an arrangement with her family about staying silent - which doesn’t mean they didn’t tell Tori if you want. Her and Ria would be roommates since same year and same house, but yeeees im down for awkwardness and Ria wondering if Tori knows or not but not wanting to ask because can’t give away the truth!

Also, since I mentioned Munns being Head Auror… the Munns generationally speaking have all pretty much been Aurors and Wizengamot, so I feel like Tori would know Archibald and Aisley. But we can discuss that later! You have me on Skype <3

--------------------
user posted image
Signature by Qi ♡

Nollaig O'Sullivan

Hogwarts Staff
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Hufflepuff Alumn
Year
🌲
Clash
Halfblood
Status
6'6
Height
Not So Stellar
She/Her
Pronouns
11-January 18

Jan 14 2018, 11:21 AM   LINK Quote

OBLIGATORY NEW CHARACTER(s) BUMP!
Come meet your new Groundskeeper (And Elya!?)

Sadly, what I said in my Absence Notice still stands, but I mostly want to try have new plots because I have a lot of muse for these characters and really want to write with all you lovely people ❤ You're all wonderful

Kiana van der Decken

Never had the common sense to give up before. Why start now?

Robin Profile Plotter Tracker Ranking Extra Info Etc

Gryffindor Novice
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Gryffindor
Year
IN THE NAVY
Clash
Muggleborn
Status
6'2
Height
Robin
She/Her
Pronouns
19-March 16

Jan 14 2018, 12:22 PM   LINK Quote
I'M SURE WE'LL PLOT MORE SOON BUT I JUST HAD TO STOP BY

Kiana has more threads in the forbidden forest than all of my other characters combined so Henry is not going to be very happy with her. I could start a thread with her in the woods and he can find her and be mad? xD It's honestly about time she experiences some consequences.

ALSO Kiana & Aisley - please be a bad influence on Kiana, it's so easy, she'll go along with any dangerous idea. The more weapons you can handle the better right? Especially in a world filled with magical monsters!

Reina Burke

lord have mercy on the witnesses

Lyx Profile Plotter Tracker Ranking Extra Info Etc

Slytherin
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Slytherin
Year
Undecided
Clash
Pureblood
Status
5'4
Height
Lyx
they/them
Pronouns
16-May 16

Jan 14 2018, 01:52 PM   LINK Quote
ME AGAIN, HI.

still have starters coming for cam and archie (after we get this wand thing knocked out ofc), we have two marssia things going atm so that's fine.

what i would LIKE to do (have nissa steal meg) has to wait until i'm ranked but in the meantime, whelans for nollaig since they basically live in the woods like feral children??? also any of my children in the woods tbh.

as for elya, pls take any and all of my ickles. (that's nellie, lilith, harper, capella, and maisie (but maze is shelved)) ALSO REINA BC REY WOULD ADORE HER??? ALSO SHE'S SORT OF FRIENDS WITH GRISHA?

okay luv u baaaaiiiiii

@Martín Marzán

--------------------
To beguile the time,
Look like the time. Bear welcome in your eye,
Your hand, your tongue. Look like th' innocent flower,
But be the serpent under ’t.

Nollaig O'Sullivan

Hogwarts Staff
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Hufflepuff Alumn
Year
🌲
Clash
Halfblood
Status
6'6
Height
Not So Stellar
She/Her
Pronouns
11-January 18

Jan 16 2018, 01:34 PM   LINK Quote

Hi! Thanks for stopping by!

We talked about this on Skype but yeeeees I absolutely need Kiana to get caught at the forest and then have some nasty creature pop up so Henry can go all AND THAT'S WHY YOU STAY AWAY FROM THE FOREST before taking dem Gryffindor points lool So angry ;-; I'm excited for this.

Ngl I kind of really want to do the mermaid hunting thing LOL because the idea of both of them at the middle of the lake on a tiny boat with a harpoon and a bow is hilarious. And yeeees definitely all the weapons xD I love it ;-;

HI I MISSED YOU

Give me the Whelans and Henry because I never have enough of him yelling at people about going in the forest -sob- Just expect him to do a long speech about why you're not supposed to be at the forest xD IT'S A DANGEROUS PLACE

Also yeeeees ickles and Elya! Whoever you want to throw at her tbh <3
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Welcome to Wizarding Realm! We are an alternate universe Harry Potter site set in the present day at Hogwarts.

Want to join in on the fun? Sign up by registering your in character name in proper cases!