izarding
izarding
Realm
Realm
It's summertime in Scotland; the weather has begun to clear, and the flowers are in full bloom! Now is a time for bonfires, stargazing and long nights spent with friends and family! Welcome to Wizarding Realm- an AU Harry Potter role play set in current day hogwarts!
WR

Add Reply
New Poll

no wind in my sails
Coco · 17 · Seventh · No Affiliation · In a Relationship · 5'3"
Head Girl
Awards:
Awards: 34

Mar 5 2018, 10:00 AM   Link Quote
kiska fayina aleexeva ferdenova

pwoft6.png
ABOUT: Seventh Year. Half-Blood. Gryffindor.

HOBBIES: Reading. Cooking. Baking. Animals.

FEARS: Hippogriffs (though she got on very well with one in a class one time). Acromantulas. Heights. Vulnerability.

Kiss is back in to classes with the masses, having just returned from a several-month hiatus. More on that here, if you want the backstory. So understandably, she's feeling down quite a bit and working to kick herself out of it because she's got things to do and people to see. It's hard though. So that's where your children can come in.

She needs:
  • Close friendships: Right now, she only has two close friends and one of them is her love interest. Girls and guys her own age without any hidden agendas would be super.

• Hurt Friends: Maybe she left your child high and dry in the months she's been gone and now they're upset with her for not telling them?

• Harmless Flirts: She's dialed it back a bit since her love interest has bloomed, but it's still fun to have a back and forth banter to lift spirits or blow off steam.

• People to 'Mom': Very much one to look out over people, it's fun when she gets to mother people. i.e. Don't do that you'll die, don't do that you'll cut off a limb, here's a cookie now fix that bad attitude sort of deal.

I am of course open, too, to anything additional that you may come up with as a possibility. Even if it's super crazy or super normal. :3
Abuelita Stells · 17 · 7th · 🐝 · Halfblood! · 5'2
Ravenclaw
Awards:
Awards: 19

Mar 5 2018, 10:11 AM   Link Quote
@Kiska Ferdenova
COCO MY DEAR! I am here to plot with you

So of course, as you must expect... Mars xD Mostly because our dear Mars hit on the lovely Kiss in the past and we all know how that turned out. But Mars being Mars, he'd totally do it again, because he flirts without even realizing he's doing as much. I was actually thinking that overtime they could become friends? Awful ego aside, he's very nice and caring about those who he's close with and idk... it sounds cute ;-;

Next up I wanted to offer you Isidora Argyris, my 7th Year Ravenclaw girl (she's a halfblood too!). Izzy has been at Hogwarts since year one, and since they're in the same year, I figured that if you wanted to they could be friends? Generally speaking, Izzy is not much of a sociable person, she likes baking a looooot – eventhough most people don't know about that – and is a total nerd because her family runs an Alchemy institute and she's striving to become an Alchemist as well. So been she's all books and study until recently, because she realized its her last year and she has wasted a lot of her teenage years without experiencing many "normal" teenage things xD

I also have Icarus St George, who's a Muggleborn and a 7th year Hufflepuff and I could offer him as friends? He's pretty mellow and nice, skips class a lot because napping is more fun, and actually was supposed to have graduated last year but for some reason he didn't make it to his NEWTs. He has a cute pet ferret (yay animals?) and he likes singing... and eating... XD

And and... if you want drama with hippogriffs... I play the Groundskeeper, who takes care of Hogwarts' Hippogriff herd among other things! xD

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
Signature by the incredible Coco ♡
Avies by Coco & the most amazing wonderful Evan♡
Solzy pixels by Evan! ♡
Lacey-Jay · 17 · 7th · Undecided · Unknown · 5'8''
Banned
Awards:
Awards: 7

Mar 5 2018, 10:25 AM   Link Quote
@Kiska Ferdenova HI MY NAMES LACEY! I've heard such good things about you from Kenz, so I'm here to introduce myself and through my girls at you for plots So I have a few of them, but I want to throw you some in particular. <33

Lovella de los Rosales
    So Love here is a very calm, book-smart, nerdy, quidditch loving girl who isn't into parties or going crazy. She's not sponetenous in the least bit, and find herself spending more time alone, than with people. She's very calculated and doesn't do anything without over-thinking it a million times. She's in her seventh year, so I would imagine they would have had classes together before? I was thinking maybe they could have been friends? Nothing super close, but now that she's been gone and comes back and seems very down and upset, Love would pick up on that and try to help? And they can get closer? Besides, Kiss + Love. It sounds adorable. xD Or we could make them close friends and when Kiss comes back, she is like "come here Kiss," And lets her cry on her shoulder??
Samantha Vanstone
    So Samantha is dead, poor thing. Died shortly before her fifth year. Murdered, by her Father, but that's a secret. Everyone things it was an accident. She has been in hidng, falling Skylar Vanstone, her older brother, in the shadows and not showing herself too anyone, except for a few select amount of people. One of them being JR Zerner, as they were fairly close friends before her passing. He just found out the truth about her death, and they've really connected over their horrible home lives. So I was thinking, maybe Samantha could be like the little sister type to Kiss? You said you need some people for her to 'Mother', and Samantha was always the mother hen of her group, but maybe things were different between Sammy and Kiss? And Maybe Kiss runs into Sammy now that she is a ghost and we could have emotional moments there? Just some ideas! She loves JR as a friend, nothing more than that. Like a brother. xD

I can always be reached on Skype? Laceyjay1992

--------------------

Avatars by Steve Rogers of Shadowplay!

gryffinclaw
Lovella de los Rosales #27 co-cap
Head Girl
Awards:

Mar 5 2018, 10:37 AM   Link Quote
STELLS MY LOVE.

@Isidora Argyris

In short, yes to all of the things.

You know I love Mars and your endless supply of Greek god/goddess comparisons in your posts. They're amazing. I also love annoying the poop out of JR (just ask Kenzie), which their relationship would inevitably do. I would love for them to be friends - I feel like he would be a good sounding board when she starts her rambling about nothing in particular, and vice versa.

Yes to Isidora. Are you feeling a pre-existing friendship vibe? Because I am digging that idea and would love to put the two together. They would bond over baking and Kiss dragging her out to do "normal things," whatever that is.

For Icarus, I would like to throw the two of them together and see what happens. They would have obviously bumped in to each other during classes in some capacity, but I can't quite get a read as to how they would have interacted in those times, if much at all beyond 'Hey, pass me the quill,' sort of deal. What say you?

Also yes to the professor bit. Can she get, like, trampled by one for good measure or would that maybe look bad on him? Am I a bad character-mother?

LACEY LOVE

@Lovella de los Rosales

So yes, Lacey Love may become a thing if it is not already a thing. I am sorry.

I very much like the idea of Kiss & Love becoming friends because yes. Kiss & Love. Obviously. But also I do like the idea of a relationship forming after all of the trouble Kiss has been feeling, too. I don't foresee her quite literally crying on her shoulder - or anyone's, really - as she is a very stubborn girl and doesn't like for others to see such sadness. (Girl didn't cry at her mother's funeral and saved all that for later in private. 'Cause that's healthy.)

I am also intrigued by any mention of interaction with Samantha. Sure, there are ghosts in Hogwarts, but Kiss has never once interacted with one; they do sort of freak her out a little bit. So seeing a relationship with these two take shape will be very uncomfortable for her but fun for us both, I think. I am way in on this. =D

--------------------
Abuelita Stells · 17 · 7th · 🐝 · Halfblood! · 5'2
Ravenclaw
Awards:
Awards: 19

Mar 5 2018, 10:57 AM   Link Quote
@Kiska Ferdenova
Look at you always with the pretty codes I'm jealous

Mars
I cry all over these praises ;-; Mars would definitely listen to her rants about things and try give advice bc he's very meddlesome like that xD But he would also talk a lot about random things bc... well, he's Mars, and he loves talking. I can totally see him approaching her and being friendly while also casually flirty and just building up from there? Mars IS actually younger than her, and generally he struggles a lot with sleep (bc night terrors) and is quite dependent on potions... lately it has been even worse so, if you want, potentially she could even 'mom' him if you want (it would be kind of interesting, bc Mars is not used to things like those lmao he doesn't even have a mom to begin with so yeh -sob-)

Isidora
I can totally see them having been friends for a while! Izzy doesn't have a lot of friends herself so that'd be great, and I find the idea of Kiss dragging her to do "normal" things hilarious bc Izzy is just like how do I even talk to people most of the time XD

Icarus
We can def leave this for later on? But basically Icarus is very...do whatever you think is fun and ignore everything else xD So somedays he shows up to class very excited to be there, while others he doesn't show up at all, and he's very adventurous and honestly a Peter Pan syndrome mess lol Forever a child.

As for the hippogriffs, I'm sure we can find a way for that to happen without Nollaig looking bad xD Though I honestly don't mind if it does look bad for him, he'd be angry bc YOU SHOULDN'T BE NEAR HIPPOGRIFFS. Who knows, maybe we can say one of the hippogriffs escaped and Kiss ran into it or something! And then he was looking for it and what not hehe

Idk if you have me on skype but its dolciae@gmail.com <3

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
Signature by the incredible Coco ♡
Avies by Coco & the most amazing wonderful Evan♡
Solzy pixels by Evan! ♡
$$$ammeh · 16 · fifth · Aegis · half being · 5'9
Gryffindor Novice
Awards:
Awards: 27

Mar 5 2018, 11:15 AM   Link Quote
Omggg hii Coco welcome baaackk <33

You mentioned Kiska warning people about losing limbs?

MAY I PRESENT TO YOU THIS LITTLE SHIT.

Billy Pierce is known for having shot an arrow through his own foot in a game of arrow roulette, stealing from people just because he likes shiny things, as well as getting into fights with kids way bigger, stronger and smarter than he is. It's ok though, in fact he is def a fan of a beat up face. You see, he discovered not too long ago that he is half-veela and it is quite frankly the bane of his existence.

He is reckless and everything you might expect from an insecure rebellious teen at the age of 15. Bc of this he had like 3 moms (his adoptive mom, his best friend and the hospital matron) but recently he lost one of those. WIth all the trouble that he's in, I reckon 3 is just the holy number to keep him stable or something. Sobs. Some people have already tried to take care of him before (like JR) but Billy tries to act all cool and uncaring to strangers. Building trust with this kid takes a while, but as Gryffindors they may have known each other for a bit?

Idk if Kiska would be up for it, but I hereby declare this a possible adoption lol?

Idk if we already have each other on skype? But if not feel free to poke me om Puffinnoises

@Kiska Ferdenova

--------------------
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Head Girl
Awards:

Mar 5 2018, 11:52 AM   Link Quote
SAMMEH DEAR

@William Pierce

Omg yes let's mother this business.

I am all on board on this train. Known at least of each other for awhile, idk if he's prone to tantrums or making it very apparent when he's dissatisfied, but Kiss would be most likely to shove a cookie at him, ask him what's wrong, and then chide him for talking with his mouth full? This is fact.

But okay okay, in all seriousness - if he is likely to get up to some questionable activities, she could be one of those in-the-right-place-at-the-right-time sort of people and we can see what happens from there? Unless, you know, you're all for the shoving a cookie in his mouth.

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ADMIN MOD