izarding
izarding
Realm
Realm
It's summertime in Scotland; the weather has begun to clear, and the flowers are in full bloom! Now is a time for bonfires, stargazing and long nights spent with friends and family! Welcome to Wizarding Realm- an AU Harry Potter role play set in current day hogwarts!
WR

Add Reply
New Poll

if we crash this time, KENZ
Puzzles · 16 · 6th Year · Neutral · Pureblood · 5'4"
Ravenclaw Novice
Awards:
Awards: 45

Apr 10 2018, 06:38 AM   Link Quote
language and blood. oops

Brandy’s eyes icy eyes scanned the photograph she had stuck to the wall with a haphazardly placed piece of tape. Grace, elegance, beauty, the picture perfect pureblood woman moved delicately within the borders of the photo. Honestly, had she not known it was her mother, she probably wouldn’t have recognized the woman. The image on the wall was a blatant lie. While the eagle saw kindness and laughter glinting in her eyes, she knew the anger, bitterness and resentment that burned beneath. Maybe she had been able to hide it for that moment in time, but there was no doubt it was there. Honestly, the bitch was a better actress than she had ever given her credit for.

A deep frown creased Brandy’s face as she took several steps back. She raised the glass bottle of beer that had been dangling from her long, calloused fingers. She tipped it back, waiting for the cool, bitter amber liquid to hit her tongue, but nothing came out. “Fuck!” She hissed, hurling the bottle at the photograph hanging on the wall in front of her. “This is your fault!” She yelled over the crash of breaking glass, angrily wiping away at the tears that were building up in the corners of her eyes. Glancing around the room, the Ravenclaw girl looked for something else to throw at the smiling woman in the photograph. Nothing.

Gritting her teeth, she picked up a piece of shatter glass from the floor and threw it at the target on the wall once more. It was less satisfying than before, but Brandy didn’t seem to care, already picking up another sizable chunk of broken bottle from the ground. The sharp edges bit into her hand and she closed her fist around it and took several more steps back. “I hate you, you lying whore!” The words came out of her mouth as she launched the piece of glass at the wall and fell to her knees. A small, grey dog came up to her, whimpering as it nudged at at girl’s bleeding hand.

With a deep, shaky breath, Brandy turned to the animal and ran her fingers down its back, prompting the creature to bark and wag its tail excitedly. The eagle rolled her eyes and ran her hands through her own, much brighter locks. “You’re an idiot. I don’t even know why Mathilda even bothered leaving you. ‘Oh yeah sure, Brandy. I’m just going to ditch you and leave you here alone to deal with your shitty fucking life despite the fact that you need me. But it’s fine. My douchebag fiance got you this dumb dog to keep you company and take my place’. Bull. Shit.”

Standing up, she wiped the blood from her hands onto the black leather of her pants. “I need another beer.” She said, looking down at the animal who was now chasing his tail in a pointless attempt to keep the witches attention and make her smile. Grabbing her bag down from the stray hook in the wall she’d hung it from, she pulled out another bottle. Not wanting to bother rooting around for something to open it with, she placed the metal cap between her back teeth and slowly pried it open. A noise from behind her caught her attention and she turned around. The face was familiar to her, the stupid Gryffindor who had tried to steal her whiskey from her in the past.

“What do you want? Come to watch the show? Too fucking bad. It’s sold out.”

---

@JR Zerner | outfit

--------------------

user posted image
thanks to evan for pretty pictures and pixels
[ perpetual language warning ]
user posted image

gryffinclaw
st. brandy #420 beater
user posted image
Kenz · 17 · 7th · Neutral · Halfblood · 6'1"
Head Boy
Awards:
Awards: 54

Apr 10 2018, 06:22 PM   Link Quote
The original intent upon finding a quiet place was lost as he rounded the corner. The hair on the back of JR's neck seemed to stand up as his mind raced, a panicky feeling soaring though his heart and limbs. The young man's breath hitched and his lips were suddenly dry. Thudding started in his ears, his heart beat flooding his hearing. JR licked his lips slightly, trying to calm himself from the screaming that was coming from the classroom off to his right. It was supposed to be an abandoned classroom; clearly it was not empty this day. Fingers grasped his wand and he brought it out from his pocket, standing there stupidly frozen for a long moment.

It was like when Kilsha was still alive and screaming. This was a female voice very loud, very different than the Gryffindor Prefect whom JR had gotten into it with a short time ago as well. His piercing green eyes wandered the corridor, making sure there was no immediate danger before settling in on the classroom door where the noise was coming from. The yelling made him think that someone was inches from being attacked and even as the fear rippled through him, the young man already knew he was going to be looking in the classroom and figuring out was going on because JR was a Gryffindor. Just as the stereotype liked to tell everyone, the lion was a protector first and foremost, before anything else. He liked trying to be make things good for everyone, he tried to make sure that everyone was warm and safe - sometimes quite literally, like with Aki or the other Hufflepuff girl he had met by the lakeside.

Slowly, hesitantly stepping forward, the young man bit the inside of his lip, nervous but determined to find out what was happening in the so called abandoned classroom. As he reached the doorway, words flooded his ears even more, this time it was clear that the words were directed towards him with seconds of his arrival - perhaps his footsteps had been too loud. Eyebrows furrowing, the lion lowered his wand only slightly, still feeling edgy, still feeling as though at any moment Kilsha would jump out - even in boggart form, that would be scary as hell.

Silence followed the accusation as JR collected his thoughts, as he worked to convince himself he didn't need to run or there was probably not any immediate danger right that moment. Still, his heartbeat did not slow, his hair still prickled the back of his neck because the adrenaline was already pumping through his veins harder and faster. His jaw set tight, he responded, more loudly and more agitated than intended, "What the hell is wrong with you? Are you trying to make people think you're being attacked? If so, you succeeded. You know, the world doesn't revolve around you."

Perhaps he had already lost it. Perhaps the cool, calm collected guy was not as nearly as calm as he wished to be. Perhaps Kilsha's blood truly did run in his veins. However, at this moment, JR wasn't sure he cared - for right now, he was upset and angry, uncaring about the fact that he was just as loud as the girl - whom he finally had recognized as the drinking girl on the staircase once upon a time ago. Too bad not every time JR tried to help someone it couldn't turn out like it had with Erik. Exhaling long and hard, his chest relaxed and it helped clear JR's mind a little. "Nevermind. Just calm down. There's no reason to be upset. Especially if there's not immediate danger, you know?"

@Brandy Sage

--------------------

Slammer - Beater
Gryffinpuff

user posted image
Puzzles · 16 · 6th Year · Neutral · Pureblood · 5'4"
Ravenclaw Novice
Awards:
Awards: 45

Apr 11 2018, 05:59 AM   Link Quote
Brandy lifted the fresh bottle of beer to her lips and took three long gulps of the liquid inside, as if it had the magical ability to make the present company disappear. It didn’t. Her eyes narrowed as she surveyed the other student, a muddied cocktail of emotions swimming in her eyes, the clearest of them being annoyance. “Oh, yeah, great. Clearly just what I fucking need right now. Some prick with a stick up his ass to come judge me while I’m having a moment. Okay, listen, I don’t need you to barge in on me and tell me ‘the world doesn’t revolve around you.’” As she spoke the last words, the eagle deepened her voice in an attempt to mimic the boy across from her. “Just fuck off.”

Rolling her eyes, she raised the beer to her lips and took another long swig from her drink. She had half expected to him to be gone as she lowered the bottle and sighed, pushing her hair back out of her face, wiggling her fingers as they got caught on various knots and snarls. The last thing she wanted was company, especially not from people she didn’t really like or have much respect for. To make matters worse, he was talking again. Brandy whirls around to face him one more. “Oh sure. Brandy do this, Brandy do that. Calm down Brandy. Stop acting like such an ungrateful slut, Brandy. Piss off and go be someone else’s problem, Brandy. Marry fucking Oliver Connor, Brandy.”

Without thinking, she hurled the still half full bottle against the wall, watching it as it exploded in a tangle of amber shards of glass and foamy golden liquid. She immediately regretted it, having wanted to finish the drink off. She had only brought three of them with her, and that was two gone. Taking a few long strides, the girl got up in the student’s face, jabbing her finger into his chest. Her breath smelled of cigarette smoke with slight undertones of alcohol and strawberry candies. “Who do you think you are to tell me what to do, huh? Mr. Picture Perfect Runner Boy with his Pretty Princess girlfriend. You don’t know shit about me or my life or what’s going on. So don’t you dare get up in my business and tell me that I need to calm down and that I don’t have a reason to be upset.”

Taking a few steps back, she raised her arms, lifting them out to her sides before letting them fall. “Clearly I’m okay, no broken bones or whatever the fuck you were worried about. So how about you piss off, huh? What are you planning on doing her anyways? Come to take my shit away from me again? I. Dare. You.” She practically spat the last three words out as she pulled her final bottle from her bag, popping the top off with her teeth again and spitting the cap onto the floor. Brandy drank from it as she rooted around in her bag, producing a cigarette and her wand. Putting it between her lips, she lit it with a quick flick of her wand and the muttering of ‘incendio’.

“Why are you still here, huh?” Her eyes flicking back at him as she slid into a seated position, back against the rough stone wall. The small grey dog, who had been previously standing between the girl’s legs in an attempt to hide from the commotion going on within the room,, jumped into her lap and curled up, keeping a watchful eye on the intruder.
---

@JR Zerner

--------------------

user posted image
thanks to evan for pretty pictures and pixels
[ perpetual language warning ]
user posted image

gryffinclaw
st. brandy #420 beater
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ADMIN MOD