JUNE 2014
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Events & Announcements
1st of June :: Super Secret Announcement #1!
9th of June :: Wurr's 10th Birthday!
18th of June :: Super Secret Announcement #2!
New! — Welcome everyone to Summer term!
New! — Let's all say congrats to our new prefects – Jacen (Wise), Fate (Lizzy), Erik (Tine), and Jackson (Jinx)!
New! — Can you hear those groans in the night? Click HERE to find out what that's about!
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) add replynew topicnew poll

i've got my ticket [for the long way 'round]
Sky Sutherland
 Posted: Sep 8 2013, 02:16 PM
[it was only] just a dream

Group Icon
Hufflepuff Advanced
6th Year
Rep: 22 pts
Neutral
2356 Posts
Group Icon
Awards: 3

schuyler sarah sutherland
hey-o wurr peeeeps! some of you may remember me from awhile back, but i'm back (again). i plan on sticking with it now that my life has sort of settled in. new job, new apartment, new sky on wurr. it's going to be about a million new and happy things that are going on every where and i'm that will include here.

sky is a hufflepuff and she's pretty much been rather vanilla until then. she's looking for about a million things but particularly friends. of course, there are all the friends from before but always room for new ones. sky needs a safe and understanding environment in order for her to grow. she's kind and compassionate and loyal. she needs friends who will support her in going out in the world and exploring and becoming a grown up woman.

i think a lover or two would go along with the exploring and growing up. i'm looking for someone against the "type" we would all think for her. maybe a bad boy or something? i'm not really sure. but i want something organic that comes out of friendship so i think that's always the best place to start.

and of course, everyone has those people they don't get along with. sky might not really have that many, but there would be one or two. maybe a quidditch rival or someone in class that just thinks they always have to be the know-it-all and they get into a battle of wits or sorts? i'm not really sure.

anything else? what to excavate an old plot from the grave? want to throw something in here i've never thought of? give it to me! i'm all ears.

loyal
transitioning
smart
sweet

--------------------
I was born on Wurr
December '10!
pm
^
Leo Hartman
 Posted: Sep 8 2013, 02:24 PM
i'm flying with a crippled wing

Group Icon
Smoosh Brigade - Slytherin
FIFTH Year
Rep: 56 pts
BADASS
2919 Posts
Maison is Online
Group Icon
Awards: 7

HI MY NAME IS MAISON and I'm sure you actually know that by now.

-cough-

ANYHOW I HAVE TWO BABIES TO OFFER UP. Kristophe...who I think you know of? To be a friend?
Uhh. I don't know what you know, but he's Slytherin, HAS MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES and is social. They can be friends, maybe? -nods- He's currently going through inner emotional turmoil since he just found out about his alters and uhmmm...is desperately trying to pretend it's not happening and that he's sane. I dunno, he needs people to pet his hair and tell him he's not crazy or something :P

AND THEN THE OTHER, Shaun Parer, the prefect yeeeahhh. I kind of want to throw him at her as a lover maybe? Because Blaine makes it eхceedingly hard for Shaun to get a girlfriend but maybe maybe.
Also he *might* be gay but even if he is, I can torture him a little
He's seventh year Hufflepuff, likes sports and violins and people. Not really bad boy type UNLESS YOU WANT LEO

-cough- but I think you know my other three (minus Caoimhe) so if you can think of anything Sky might like to do with them (or not like, either) then they're available for plots too c:

--------------------
i'm the patron saint of the denial
with an angel face and a taste for suicidal

permanent language warning: Leo can't go a post without swearing, expect bad language.
user posted image
SLYTHERCLAW
{ wear }

user posted imageuser posted image

CHARACTER OF A POSTING ROBOT

//tracker//gallery [open]//
thank u dia for making me grafics ilu lizzy gets no credit for making me a posting robot banner because i'm a horrible person

MAISON IS MADE OF MAGIC AND GLITTER. xoxo
pmskypeaim
^
Sky Sutherland
 Posted: Sep 8 2013, 02:59 PM

Group Icon
Hufflepuff Advanced
6th Year
Neutral
2356 Posts
Group Icon

KRISTOPE & SKY !
    I have no idea. I think these two would make good friends, but the question is... how did they maybe become friends?
SHAUN & SKY !
    First, who is Blaine? Secondly, I think that if it comes out of friendship, lovers are fun! He doesn't HAVE to be a bad boy for my idea to work, he just needs to be open to her going to parties and doing some rather un-Sky things. I don't know what you know about Sky but she might skip some class to have some adventures and those other things. I'm not sure what yet. But yeah. I'm up for whatever so tell me who you think would be better!
LEO & SKY !
    Ummm... sure? I don't care! Let's just pick one and go with it!

--------------------
I was born on Wurr
December '10!
pm
^
Leo Hartman
 Posted: Sep 8 2013, 03:23 PM

Group Icon
FIFTH Year
BADASS
2919 Posts
Maison is Online
Group Icon

Kristophe & Sky: THAT is an eхcellent question and one that I currently do not possess the answer to...maybe they got paired up for this one Herbology proect in fourth year and stayed friends, idk

Shaun & Sky: His twin sister who kind of maims people a lot?? She's one of Amanda's and apparently she's likely to attack girls looking at her brother the wrong way SOOOOOO
I guess that works :P Shaun himself tends to stick to the rules, but I don't think he'd be complain-y about her doing stuff unless he thought it was dangerous or something??

Leo & Sky: -suggests alcohol- She can skip class with Leo sometime, since Leo doesn't hate Hufflepuffs :DD BUT YOU KNOW Leo IS the corruption king so anything'll work here хD

--------------------

permanent language warning: Leo can't go a post without swearing, expect bad language.
user posted image
SLYTHERCLAW
{ wear }

thank u dia for making me grafics ilu lizzy gets no credit for making me a posting robot banner because i'm a horrible person

pmskypeaim
^
James Monroe
 Posted: Sep 8 2013, 03:27 PM
Defibrillator Fetcher (of awesomesauce)

Group Icon
Headmistress
7th Year
Rep: 55 pts
N/A
5400 Posts
Steph is Online
Group Icon
Awards: 6

KTTTTT ...Your name now has more T's in it. I haven't decided what the extras should stand for. Get back to you on that.

Umm. Lesse. <.< Aside from her and Fi needing to continue to be friends... I don't have any specific ideas for them right now, BUT THAT'S STILL TOTALLY A THING.

I feel like we've said a million and ten times that we should plot James/Sky but have somehow never done it. D: But. idk. You've met James. He's Head Boy now. It's kind of freaking him out. A lot. Makes him want to shape up, but he will probably crash and burn at some point. <.< ...Just not soon. XD But idk. I've always thought Sky would be a person he'd like.

Umm. I also have now Tobias Kane. 7th year Gryffindor. Wants kind of desperately for people to love him. ;_; ...Mostly he's a big sweetie unless you make a bad first impression. Then he's kind of mean and it's hard to change his opinion. Otherwise he likes outdoorsy things and reading and he was born to be someone's lackey just... idk. Fun. He likes fun. A lot. idk. MENTIONING HIM BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN TO SEE HIM.

--------------------
pmemailskypeaim
^
Yana Topez
 Posted: Sep 8 2013, 03:51 PM
All along I believed

Group Icon
Smoosh Brigade - Hufflepuff
5th Year
Rep: 4 pts
not quite
334 Posts
Group Icon
Awards: 1

YANA. YANA CAN BE A FRIEND. :}
I'm Emiro by the way~

But so yes, Yana (Pez. from Topez.) is a 5th year hufflepuff who loves plants and animals and dancing c: and she basically wants everyone to like her because she has a phobia of being ridiculed. Random, but she has a 13 year old sister who isn't on Wurr... yet.
Pezzie is introverted but friendly~ she smiles at people a lot and she's like super sensitive, and she likes to try to understand people and why they do things. Oh, and she thinks of herself as a nobody because she reflects people's moods back at them most of the time, she agrees with people [to make them happy] and sees things from their points of view so she doesn't really know what her point of view even IS anymore. Yeah she over-thinks things and day dreams ^-^ They would have already met of course in house events and stuff.
Being a rebel would be something kinda new to Pez, but I think she's bound to get mischievous at some point in her dull life, so they could explore this uncharted territory together, if you wish!

Well, there's also lioness Rose who is a crazy, adventurous, stubborn 2nd year. Her mind set is play now work later and when she's bored she likes to go around bothering people/ getting into trouble. Idk anything that we'd do with her and Sky, but I'm open to any ideas you might have Katy!

--------------------
pmemailskype
^
Sky Sutherland
 Posted: Sep 8 2013, 06:49 PM

Group Icon
Hufflepuff Advanced
6th Year
Neutral
2356 Posts
Group Icon

LE0 & SKY !
    Well... I could see him trying to corrupt her or something. That might work out very well! It would also be fun because he's got such a reputation that her other friends but start worrying about her, even if he's not pushing her to do anything she wouldn't.
SHAUN & SKY !
    I think it sounds like they could be very, very good together. She wouldn't do anything purposefully dangerous. She mostly wants to do things that seem fun rather than holding back just because she "shouldn't" do things.
JAMES & SKY !
    James seems like a person Sky would like to. I have no idea. Ummm... she knows what it's like to be a prefect and have to look perfect. I'm guessing she doesn't miss being prefect at all because it lets her do what she likes so that she can have fun now. Maybe she could help James reconcile the two? As soon as she figure it out anyway...
Yana & Sky !
    Sky would love a friend to explore these things with! I think she'd feel a bit weird about the fact that she was dragging along someone who was a year younger than her, like she was being a bad influence. She is so conflicted about the difference between being bad and being good. But yeah! She'd love to have Yana for a friend!

--------------------
I was born on Wurr
December '10!
pm
^
Tomas Findlay
 Posted: Sep 8 2013, 07:24 PM
proud and insolent youth

Group Icon
Admin Elite
4th Year
Rep: 25 pts
viridian guild
3828 Posts
Group Icon

-nuzzles KT- Umm I brought Mercy back! I know we had stuff going waaaaay way back before I left, if you have any interest in reviving. And then we were doing Sonja/Sky, we could resurrect that if you want. Umm...I've also got a Ancient Runes professor by the name of Adelaide Maleenon who speaks a bajillion languages and is kind of nomadic and tragically romantic if you have any interest in her? And of course Tam and Hyun are also there if you want them! smile.gif <33

--------------------

mimi is a potato
pmskype
^
Sky Sutherland
 Posted: Sep 8 2013, 07:39 PM

Group Icon
Hufflepuff Advanced
6th Year
Neutral
2356 Posts
Group Icon

MIMI & ALL THE BABIES !
    Mimi... you really should know better by now than to dangle all the babies in front of me! I will never be able to decide! What things would be the most fun? Because I think those are the things we should do first!

--------------------
I was born on Wurr
December '10!
pm
^
Emric Bolstridge
 Posted: Sep 8 2013, 07:47 PM
Sometimes I find myself sittin' back and reminiscin'

Group Icon
Gryffindor Intermediate
6th Year
Rep: 26 pts
Neutral
652 Posts
Group Icon
Awards: 5

Welcoome back KT :3 I've not gotten any new people aside from Claudette whom I don't know how to plot with Sky yet. I'm feeling enemy vibes from her but I'll think about it some more if that's okay with you! Anyways, I have all old peeps still so if you had any ideas or something just let me know! Um. I guess the only new thing is that Leona made Head Girl a bit ago but yeah. Everyone else is the same~~~

--------------------
pmskype
^
Sky Sutherland
 Posted: Sep 8 2013, 07:50 PM

Group Icon
Hufflepuff Advanced
6th Year
Neutral
2356 Posts
Group Icon

CAT'S BABIES & SKY !
    I feel like Leona and Sky were friendly? She was in her wedding, right? I also feel like Sky and Emric were supposed to do flirty things at that in Clash? I have no idea. But I'm up for whatever old we have as long as it still works for you! <3

--------------------
I was born on Wurr
December '10!
pm
^
Tomas Findlay
 Posted: Sep 8 2013, 08:03 PM
proud and insolent youth

Group Icon
Admin Elite
4th Year
Rep: 25 pts
viridian guild
3828 Posts
Group Icon

i just want to do ALL THE THINGS NOW -flails- Um. Um um um um. Maybe we could do a Post-a-thon thread?! Just to get into the swing of things again and see where things go and see if we can dig up any plots from there? (Also because Tam's outfit is fabulous I came up with it myself. :D)

--------------------

mimi is a potato
pmskype
^
Sky Sutherland
 Posted: Sep 8 2013, 08:19 PM

Group Icon
Hufflepuff Advanced
6th Year
Neutral
2356 Posts
Group Icon

MIMI-LOO
    So Tam/Sky first? Orrrrrr?

--------------------
I was born on Wurr
December '10!
pm
^
Leo Hartman
 Posted: Sep 9 2013, 12:35 AM

Group Icon
FIFTH Year
BADASS
2919 Posts
Maison is Online
Group Icon

Leo & Sky: now for the golden question...how do they meet...and what do they do? You know, since Leo isn't eхactly what we'd like to call an approachable person at all хd

Shaun & Sky: I'M FEELING LIKE I SHOULD START A THREAD FOR THIS, I'M ASSUMING THEY DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER BEFOREHAND? [s]-enthusiastic capitals[s/]

--------------------

user posted image
SLYTHERCLAW
{ wear }

pmskypeaim
^
Lacey Ellis
 Posted: Sep 10 2013, 08:29 PM
I can totally take you down.

Group Icon
Ravenclaw
second year Year
Rep: 2 pts
N/A
89 Posts
Group Icon
Awards: None

Hey!
You don't know me... probably... i'm Allison. smile.gif
Hi.

I have just one character, Lacey Ellis, a second-year Ravenclaw. I don't know that they would work together in a thread. I don't know Sky's year or anything.
Just thought i'd offer her up.
And say HI!
Welcome back!

--------------------
user posted image

~Nothing so strong as the bond between horse and rider~
~Horse Lesson #049: If you're not a humble person, your horse will make you one~
~Welcome to riding! You are now broke!~
~Avatar and Signature credit goes to MAISON: Thanks so much! user posted image~
pm
^
Sky Sutherland
 Posted: Sep 12 2013, 08:59 PM

Group Icon
Hufflepuff Advanced
6th Year
Neutral
2356 Posts
Group Icon

LEO & SKY !
    Ummm.... does he play Quidditch? She's been a prefect before as well so there is a chance that she had put him in detention? Not the best of circumstances but if it was like "she didn't have a choice and found his prank funny" but did it because the irate 4th year girls would have pitched a fit? IDK...
SHAUN & SKY !
    He's a Puff right? I think it makes the most sense to have them sort of know each other... at least in the context of who the other is even if they've never spoke before? But I'm done for whatever!
LACEY & SKY !
    Sky is a 6th year. I've toyed with putting her up into 7th but I need to talk to some others that are involved in some of her plots. I don't have anything off the top of my head at the moment, but if you ever need an older student for anything, let me know and we'll see if we can get something together!

This post has been edited by Sky Sutherland: Sep 12 2013, 09:05 PM

--------------------
I was born on Wurr
December '10!
pm
^
James Monroe
 Posted: Sep 12 2013, 09:14 PM

Group Icon
Headmistress
7th Year
N/A
5400 Posts
Steph is Online
Group Icon

*has the magical ability to think I replied when I totally didn't* I need to break this habit. ;_;

But. But. <.< Umm. Yes. Maybe they can figure it out together. XD I feel like it's been awhile since James had... fun. Like. Not-bad-for-him-fun. , <.< It might help him loads if he had more of that in his life. Then, you know, he wouldn't worry that he has to be uber!serious all the time 'cause he's got a position of some authority. 'Cause I think he'll go crazy if he's just that all the time.

--------------------
pmemailskypeaim
^
Sky Sutherland
 Posted: Sep 12 2013, 09:19 PM

Group Icon
Hufflepuff Advanced
6th Year
Neutral
2356 Posts
Group Icon

JAMES & SKY !
    What... what if... what if they do something silly? Like... charm grasshoppers to have scarves and umbrellas and give advice to first years? Or just something complete random and dopey and awesome and not harmful at all but completely giggle-worthy? P.S. How did they meet? It's been established they know each other... but hooooooooow?

--------------------
I was born on Wurr
December '10!
pm
^
James Monroe
 Posted: Sep 12 2013, 09:28 PM

Group Icon
Headmistress
7th Year
N/A
5400 Posts
Steph is Online
Group Icon

...Yes please. XD That is both ridiculous and wonderful at the same time. Umm. Hmm. <.< ...We could always say they met on the quidditch pitch? Or. Idk. James wanders a lot. When he's in a good mood he'll talk to most people if they seem up for it. They could have... run into each other while both in a chatty mood while something chat-worthy was going on. That's a lame idea. idk. XD

--------------------
pmemailskypeaim
^
+ Wyatt Rowle
 Posted: Sep 12 2013, 09:43 PM
setting fire to our insides for fun

Group Icon
Gryffindor Elite
Seventh Year
Rep: 6 pts
Aegis Leader
1500 Posts
Group Icon
Awards: None

KT! LOVE! YOU! HEY! PLOTS! I DON'T EVEN KNOW! BUT SOMETHING!

--------------------

rubik's cube over your heart
a spaceship tatted inside of my lip
pm
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

optionsPages: (2) 1 2  add replynew topicnew poll

VOTE TODAY!:
Shadowplay TopsitesTop RP SitesRPGD Topsites

Welcome!
♦   ♥